am I losing my mind?

At the hospital, type was to a patient to be eyeing her over to be more in his head then being physically there. Dr. Thera then moved back to eye over the patient to smile..
"Your treatments are doing you quite well."
The patient smiled has the doctor turned, she went to the door to stop to then turn her head to look over type a bit confused he was eyeing down but hadn't moved.
"Mr......"
Type shook his head to then turn it to look over Dr. Thera to nod to then go to her for them both to then leave, walking side by side, she then turned her head to eye over him.
"Mr. Verta, are you okay?"
Type kept his head forward.
"I'm fine. Why are you asking?"
"You seem to be spacing out a bit this week. Can you let me know why?"
Types ears turned red.
"Just.... Personal things......"
"Like what?"
Type gulped.
"It's personal."
The two stopped for Dr. Thera to place her hand to his arm to really eye over him.
"We have to keep clear minds while we are working Mr. Verta. Having a clouded mind.... Can cost lives. I always believed you were more professional then that."
Types Lips parted to dart his eyes down to sign.
"I..... Will keep my mind more clear from now on."
Dr. Thera looked over type a bit confused to then widened her eyes to watch him go, her heart started to pound, she made a face to then look down.
Crap.....
Going forward, type moved a hand to his neck to rub to have a sour face to sign has he looked forward, he then went to a room to be left alone for a minute, he placed his back to the wall to look forward, type then lifted his head back to look over the ceiling to then place his hands into his pockets.
Have I..... Really been spacing out this week? Am I..... Being a bad nurse? I can't remember doing anything wrong with my patients....... Is what I'm allowing.... With tharn..... Dooming my career has a nurse? I'm starting to take online courses to become a doctor.....will that be affected also? Ugh! I know this is wrong, know this shouldn't be happening...... But... Hell......it feels so good..... Why does it have to?
Type gritted his teeth to then take his hands full his pockets to place to his eyes to rub to grown.
I'm losing my mind here...... Between work...... What I'm..... With tharn..... School...... My personal life......I just don't know anymore....
Type signed to take his hands away to look forward with a long face.
Shaking his head, type then got off the wall to then turn to go and leave to finish out his shift to continue to be in his head.
Going home, type was right in front of the door to yawn to then place his key into the lock to then go inside to stop to widen his eyes.
Tharn was standing in front of a canvas to be painting to then move back to eye over it with a smile to then turn his head to look over type with that same smile.
Type took in a deep breathe to turn to close the door to then place his bag up to the hanger to then turn to go about.
"What are you working on?"
Tharn turned his head to place his hands to his hips to eye over his work.
"One of my bests."
Type went about to stop to widen his eyes in shock to Make a hard face to snap his head to the side to look at tharn in anger to then move his hand up with a fist to punch him in the arm, tharn moved his hand up to the place to rub to turn his head to look over type.
"What the hell!?'
"That's my line! Why would you draw this!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then look to his art work.
"It's paint."
"I don't care what platform it is, why would you make this!"
"Us having sex is a beautiful thing."
"No it's not! It's sick!"
Tharn turned his head to look over type in a bit of anger.
"Really!"
Types face fell a bit has he looked over tharn to then roll his eyes to go about to head to the kitchen, he wanted to eat something before he went to bed, tharn turned his head to watch type go to then eye over his piece, it was him between types legs, where type had his hands to his back to have his head a bit to the side, has tharns head was blocking the other part, tharn had type looking forward with piercing eyes.
Tharn signed to then turn his head to the side to look where type went.
Type to the kitchen was to the stove to be making something quick to have his eyes to it to shake his head.
Why would tharn make something like that? I just don't get it.
Type made a very hard face to then gulp.
"What.... What are you doing?"
Tharn placed his body to types to have his arms wrapped to be looking down at type since he was a few inches taller.
"I don't believe I deserved that punch."
Type hung his head to peer his eyes down to see tharn start to move his hands from his chest down to his scrub pants .
"Tharn!"
Tharn moved his head to go to his ear to tease it with his mouth.
"What? It's been a week since you let me inside type. You've been so busy with work. Been barely here...... Come on...... Know you want this."
Tharn then moved a hand back to place it into his scrub pants into his boxers to place two fingers to his hole to tease, type jumped a bit at that touch.
"Stop....."
Tharn moved his head away to look over type, to then move his hands back to then take the pan from the burner to turn it off, to place his hand to type to move him to the other side of the counter to turn him about to really eye over him .
"Why stop?"
Type gulped.
"It's in the rules tharn."
"That it is but why?"
Type rolled his eyes to place his forarm up to push tharn back.
"I'm tired, it's late. Also I'm pissed at you for what you did. Need to destroy it."
Type tried to go about tharn to then be pushed again to have his upper be placed down to have his arms be placed behind to make a face has his cheek was to the counter to then peer his eyes back to look to tharn.
"What the....."
Tharn couldn't help but to smirk to then rub his hard on to types pants.
"You don't have work tomorrow..... Do you type?"
Type widened his eyes to part his lips.
Oh....no.....