calm before the storm

The next day type came out of the shower with a towel to his head to go straight to his dresser to throw that towel to the hamper to go through his things to then get dressed for work, moving about his room, type stood to the door frame to dart his eyes to turn a bit to bring a hand up to his neck to rub to eye over tharn who was to his bed to his stomach to be sleeping soundly, he never woke up to his alarm.
Type signed has he eyed over this to then bring down his hand to turn to then go to leave, driving to work type shook his head here and there to then park to take in a deep breathe.
Have I turned gay? Can you turn? Isn't being gay something you are born into? I don't think I am like that though, always wanted a woman then have a family, I can't have that with tharn..... Can I?
Type shook his head to come back to the present moment to grab his bag to then get out to stop to eye across the parking lot to see the doctor, she looked to him for a moment to then peer her eyes forward to have a face.
Type watched her go to make a face himself to then place his hand to his cheek where she hit to sign and hard.
Moving about a bit on the bed, tharn opened his eyes after he moved his hand about the empty space, to then move up to sign, he then looked to the clock to roll his eyes.
Types at work.....mm.... Makes me love my job even more.... Love the flexibility... 
Tharn lightly chuckled to himself to then roll over to stretch his arms up to then jolt up to sit to place his hands behind himself to look forward confused.
"Type? What...."
Type before his door way took in a deep breathe to place his hands into his scrub pockets to slowly walk forward to place himself to the edge of the bed to keep looking over tharn who was eyeing him in surprise.
"Type? What are you doing here?" Tharn lightly chuckled.
Type darted his eyes over tharn.
"I.... Do live here."
Tharn rolled his eyes to smirk to turn his head to eye over the clock.
"I know that but, your suppose to be at work, right?"
"Well..... Do you want me to be at work or.... To take care of that? Think your sick tharn."
Tharn furrowed his brow to slowly turn his head to look over type confused.
"What are you talking about?"
Type raised an eye brow to slowly peer his eyes down, tharn looked him over to then look down to see his erection that was making him pinch quite the tent to the blanket that was covering him.
"Mm..... But type, I don't want to get you in trouble."
Type slowly moved his hands from his pockets to place them to his scrub shirt to then take it over his head to then fold up place to the edge of his bed to the ground to come back up for tharn to look over types impressive body to take in content breathes.
"Let me..... Worry about that. Right now I want to take care of you."
Tharn couldn't help but to smile and wide has he watched type slowly come to him for them to share in a nice and slow kiss, type placed his hands to either side of tharns neck to move his mouth with his has the two started to go down, type then left that mouth to kiss at his chin to start to go down to kiss at his chest to go further down, tharn looked to the ceiling to take in very deep breathes to coo at types touch, he moved his head to the side to peer his eyes down to watch this.
"Type?"
Type stopped to his stomach to eye up to then move up to dart his eyes over him..
"Yes?"
Tharn slowly moved up on his forarms to keep looking at type.
"Is..... This a dream?"
Type raised an eye brow to then go down to nip at tharn a bit hard.
"Oow!"
Type moved up to laugh..
"Is it a dream to you now?"
Tharn shook his head, type took in a deep breathe to move back up to place his lips to his to then go back all the way to then go under the blanket, tharns eyes widened.
"Type?"
Tharn then melted to go slowly down to place his hands to either side of his head to start to roughly moan.
"Aah..... Know you..... Don't want too.... Do that..... But damn type! You suck so fabulously!"
Type took his mouth off to breathe and hard.
"It's.... Not that..... Bad..... Now just..... Be quiet. I think to much about this, I'll stop."
Tharns body tensed to buck to moan heavily.
"Oh.... Okay......"
Tharn then placed his hands to types head, over the blanket, to help type go up and down.
"Mm.... Type.....nnn.... Type? I'm..... Going to..... Take.... Take your.... Mouth..... Don't want to force you to.... Swallow again.....nnn......shit type! I'm...... I'm...... Cumming!"
Type placed his hands to the bedding to grip has he felt that warm load go to his throat to then swallow to move up and quick to sit to tharn to turn his head to the side to bring up his hand to cough to the back of it, tharn looked up at him to be very much turned on.
He then moved his hands to his body to caress to then take them slowly down to place them to either side of his pants to start to take down to look to types erection that flopped out to then eye to lick his lips.
Type moved his hand down to then eye that.
"What is with that look? Like your about to eat breakfast or...."
Tharn lightly laughed to eye up.
"Well....I am about to have some milk "
Type looked over tharn a bit confused to then lift his head back has tharn placed his mouth to his cock to down.
"Aaah tharn!"
Tharn placed his hands to his back to grip to then take them down.
To his stomach a bit later, type had his lower up to move his body with tharns has he was behind to ram himself deep, to have his body on types, for type to have his head turned for them to be giving the other air kisses has they swirled there tongues about the other for there hands to be on the others to grip and hard for type to then tense has he came for tharn to then fill him.
The two stopped kissing for type to move his hands from tharns to place his arms under his head to move his lower down, for tharn to go to his back to kiss.
"Think..... I'm becoming a bad influence. Why didn't you go to work?"
Type closed his eyes to take in a deep breathe.
Didn't really want to deal with the doctor.
"Just..... Wanted another free day..... With you "
Tharn stopped kissing his back to move up to eye over him to smile and wide.
"Oh type..... You better have the energy."
Type furrowed his brow to then open his eyes to then look to tharn.
"What?"
Tharn turned type, to have him wrap his legs about him to place his hands to either side of types head, for type to place his hands to his chest to look over him.
"Your about to get it."
Type took in a deep inhale has tharn pressed his mouth to his for a deep kiss for type to then wrap his arms about to feel them re connect to melt into this to not care about anything else.