what is wrong with you?

Looking to one of his art works, type had a cup of wine to then peer his eyes to the doctor who looked about to then take a sip of her drink to then move it from her mouth to look over the art.
"This.... Is really something. Do you know how your roommate got into art?"
Type lightly chuckled.
Thera looked to him.
"What?"
"Well... My roommate didn't have great parents given he is..... Well..... One day I gave him a few different outlets he could do..... He chose art."
"So..... He's here because of you?"
Type widened his eyes to then turn his head to look over the doctor who kept looking forward.
"He is here because he is one hell of an artist. I just gave him a suggestion."
The doctor widened his eyes to then turn her head to look over him.
"I....see."
Type turned his head to look over her to make a face to then look back to the art to then sip at his drink, he then peered his eyes to the side to see the doctor start to move about for him to take his glass away from his mouth to then turn to follow her.
He then was grabbed.
Type then was shoved to a wall to have his glass be taken from him to then look a bit to the side to see it shattered to then look over tharn who was pinning him.
"What the...."
Types eyes widened has tharn placed his mouth to his for a deep kiss, type then furrowed his brow to then move his hand to his chest to push him away for them to eye the other.
"Tharn!" He shouted a whisper.
"You deserve it type, from you inviting dr. Thera and then the sweet things you said."
Type signed to look down.
"You heard?"
Tharn then stepped closer to then place a hand to types cheek to caress for him to eye up.
"Every word."
Types Lips parted.
"Tharn..... Do...."
Type made a face has tharn went to him to place his mouth back to types to slip in his tongue to start to grind himself on him.
Looking about didn't art works Dr. Thera made a face to then turn her head to look about.
Where did....
Dr. Thera rolled her eyes to then go about trying to find him, has tharns manager was trying to find him.
Going to another recluse location, type was to his stomach to be moaning has tharn was behind him to be pentrating and deep.
Type made a hard face to then move his head from the side to then place his forehead to the wall to be going up and down with the friction.
"Aah tharn....we can't...... Be doing this..... What.... About your....aah...art show?"
"Nn...Fuck my art show!"
Tharn placed a hand to his neck to then turn types neck to place his mouth back to his to move himself deeper into type.
Type then took a hand to his dick to then start to stroke has he was getting so very close.
The two moved there bodies with the other to then climax.
With his back to the wall type was fixing himself to be highly confused with what just happened for tharn to have his back to him to then be fixing himself.
Type signed has he finished fixing himself to then look over tharn to then roll his eyes to take out his phone from his back pocket he needed to text the doctor, his eyes then widended to part his lips.
Dr. Thera: I do not know where you went, but I have been trying to find you for an hour, I give you a chance and you just disappear. I do not appreciate this. Good bye.
Types whole body tensed to then start to breathe heavily to slowly look at tharn with a very mad face, has tharn was finishing, he then had his head moved forward a bit to then take a hand to his head to then rub to turn to eye over type who was fuming.
"What the hell was this tharn! What is wrong with you!?"
Tharn then wrapped his arms about himself.
"Why did you invite that bitch!?"
Type looked over tharn to scoff.
"What is.... She is not a bitch! She is Someone I am trying to date and because of this.... Because of you! It's ruined!"
Type then turned to leave.
"Where are you going!?"
"Home!"
Tharns face fell.
"Type..... Type!"
Tharn gritted his teeth and hard.
Outside, type had his phone to his hands to be messaging for a car, to then secure one to place the phone to his back pocket to then look forward with and to shake his head.
Type then rolled his eyes has tharn went to his side to look at him.
"Type...."
"Go inside tharn."
Tharn made a face has he looked over type to eye forward.
"You go.....I go."
Type signed.
"This is your art gallery showing. Go inside."
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself to shake his head.
"Not without you."
Type flexed his jaw to then see a car roll up, tharn turned his head to look to him.
"I'm.... Going home tharn, you need to go back in there."
Tharn went about to then look to type.
"I will not go in there without you."
Type looked over tharn with anger.
"I am allowed to be angry here tharn, because of what you did, it pissed off Dr. Thera. I am trying to date her."
Tharn made a very hard face.
"Why are you so attracted to this...... Bitch?"
Types Lips parted to scoff, he then went about tharn to go to the car, tharn turned.
"I will leave type."
Type opened the door to then look to tharn.
"If you leave this gallery after all your hard work to be stupid to follow me home, I will make sure I start to find another place to live."
Tharns lips parted.
"Are you..... Threatening me?"
"Not a threat tharn. You follow I will move out."
Type then got in to slam the door.
Tharns chi quivered to watch it go to then turn to go back inside, not to know type couldn't go home until after tharns art show, he just stayed very well hidden.