having time to think

Monday came and quick for the two, they had a great time Sunday to be in bed all day, for tharn to be to his gallery for type to be to his hospital where doctor threa was not talking to type and was very mad with what happened Friday, type knew he needed to talk to her however he really didn't know what to say, he didn't fully understand the situation he was in with tharn and how to go about it.
To the cafeteria for lunch, type ate slowly to be able to start to think a bit.
Type then looked up to eye across to see the doctor to then quickly look down.
I have been trying to date you doctor threa for so long and now this..... Can't believe I couldn't get it up when I was...... Going down on..... Am I..... Gay?
Type rolled his eyes to then start to pick at his food to eat.
I can't be gay, I still want a woman but..... Getting fucked, having something rub itself against my prostate, it feels so very good.
Type signed and hard to then look up to widen his eyes in surprise.
The doctor had came to his table to then slam her tray down to then sit to keep her eyes to the food.
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Um...."
"Don't. I am very much mad at you."
"I know, can I please explain?"
The doctor slowly looked to him.
"No."
The doctor looked back down to keep eating, type looked over this to be a bit confused to then shrug to start to eat at his food.
Wonder..... If tharn is right. Is this woman a bitch? Didn't seem to really care about me until I snubbed her a bit. She seems to crave attention.
Type signed to shake his head a bit to start to think about his current situation and tharn.
Should have known tharn had feelings for me, when he kissed me that one day.... Damnit! I'm so trusting with a person's words needed to have paid closer attention to his physical actions and wanting to move in with me.
Mm..... Can't say that. I offered after what he told me his parents were doing to him.
Think.... That's where I need to start with my investigation with this..... Need to talk to tharns parents, I.... Just can't fully trust tharn right now. Not with everything he has lied to me about, but what is he going to do when I talk to his....
Type then looked up has the doctor stood.
"Your day dreaming, we need to go back to work."
Type watched the doctor get up to then get up himself with his tray to then follow her about for them to do there rounds.
After work, type went to his car to then stop to eye up.
"Doctor...."
Doctor thera was to the car with her arms wrapped to then move her body from it to step to type.
"Okay, work is over, I want to know."
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"I..... Just have a lot on my plate right now and..."
"I finally let you in and you do that to me. I want to know the real reason why!?"
Type gulped.
"Doctor I....."
She stepped closer to then slap type across the face to breathe heavily.
"Just don't! I know when you're lying."
Type turned to watch her go about him to head to her car, he moved a hand up to caress his hurt cheek, to then go to his car, knowing he deserved that.
Going home, type sat in his car to shake his head a bit to have his hand to his cheek to keep caressing, that slap really did hurt him.
Signing, he then got out of his car with his bag to then go to his place.
Going in, type was turned to place his things away to look to the wall has he eyed his bag to make a hard face.
Tharn was standing behind him with his arms about himself.
"So.... What happened to make you late?"
"Tharn it's late why aren't you sleeping?"
"I got something from my gallery I wanted to show you, stayed up for you to come home."
"Tharn, I'm really tired, just want to go to...."
Type turned slowly for tharn to look over him to go to him to place a hand to his very pink cheek.
"What the hell is this?"
Type rolled his eyes to move his hand to tharns wrist to move his hand away.
"Nothing I didn't deserve okay, I really just want to go to bed."
Type tried to go about tharn for him to stand in his way.
"Did you get hit? What caused this. And no type you don't deserve it. What happened?"
Type signed.
"Just tried to talk to the doctor, she's very observate that's it."
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then go about type to go to the door, type turned to look him over.
"Where are you going?"
"Where does this doctor live? I'm going to have a little talk with her "
Type rolled his eyes to then place his hands to tharns arm to start to pull him back.
"Tharn, your being stupid."
"Maybe, but she doesn't have the right to hit you. I don't fully know what happened Friday, but I don't care. This is not right."
Type signed to really start to pull tharn back, tharn turned his head to look to him..
"Type, I'm going to....."
Type stopped to eye over him.
"Tharn.... You can go and be stupid or...."
Type stepped closer to then move tharns hand to his crotch to eye down.
"You can help me make this go away."
Tharn looked down to make a hard face.
"That's not fair "
Type lightly laughed to then turn to pull tharn to his bedroom.
"I'm like you in this way, your not fair tharn and I'm not being fair."
Tharn made a hard face has he was pulled by type to his bedroom.