thinking about myself

Laying to his side, type had his hand to his head to be eyeing over an asleep tharn who was to his back to be taking in long deep breathes to then shuffle his head to smack his mouth to turn it towards type to continue to sleep.
Type moved his head a bit to the side to slowly take up his free hand to place it to his cheek to start to click his teeth together, he then signed to go to his back to place a hand to his forehead to eye up.
Damnit..... So much has changed in so little time. I knew something like this was going to happen if the two of us lived together. And yet.....I still proposed this.....
Type signed harder to then get up to go to the bathroom has he needed to pee, to be to his sink to watch his hands to then slowly look up to eye over himself, he then turned off the water to place his semi wet hands to either side of the sink.
Ive changed so much. Would never ever take off work unless I was actually sick, well....if I was still went to work. Now taking days off to be here with tharn. I also don't really want to be at the hospital because I have to deal with doctor thera.
Type lightly chuckled to himself.
Now that has really changed, chased her for so long, got a chance, but tharn is right, she is an attention seeking bitch. Who likes to hit.
Type moved his hand up to place it where she hit to shake his head.
I understand why she is mad, but for her to actually get physical.....
Type flexed his jaw to then take his hand down to eye about his bathroom to start to clean, which didn't take long given it was overly clean.
He then went to go sit to the bath tub edge to eye down to take in deep breathes.
My life is tumbling out of control and I don't like it! I had everything going for me then had to have sex with tharn, then this has followed, now I don't know if I can trust him given what he has lied to me about. Now I have to go talk to his parents, talk to my past girlfriends but why am I doing that? Is it to save our friendship? To become boyfriends? Is that.... Something I want? If that happens, me wanting a family with kids is over. It'll just be tharn and I but....I want to have kids some day.
Type signed and hard.
Other then all that...... What do I feel for tharn? He keeps telling me he loves me but do I feel that for him? Did say to him I was something but not the other anymore. Am I still straight? When I see women I still feel something but.... Not what I'm feeling for tharn.
Type signed to place his elbows to his legs to place his hands to his face to shake his head a bit.
I know I have feelings for tharn, even though I don't want to knowledge it, I have to for what can possibly happen in the future. But when did I start to develop these feelings for....
"Type?"
Type moved his hands away to look to the side to see tharn with his body to a wall to look at type tiredly to then yawn.
"What are you doing? It's late."
Type took in a deep breathe to then look forward.
"Couldn't.... Sleep."
"Mm....."
Tharn then stepped to type to be standing in front of him for type to sign over what he was seeing to then slowly look up.
"Couldn't have placed on any clothes?"
Tharn couldn't help but to smile. To then look over type.
"You didn't either."
Type then peered his eyes down.
Tharn looked him over to step a bit closer to then go to his knees to place his hands to types legs to eye up, type immediately looked to him.
"Think can do something to help you sleep."
Type took in a deep breathe to then place his hands to his face to dart his eyes over him..
Tharn looked to type a bit confused.
"Type?"
"Why.... Why do you love me tharn? Is it for the sex?"
Tharns eyes widened, he darted his eyes over type to then place his hands to his wrists to then take types hands away to then place his within types to take him to the bed, type gritted his teeth to then be pulled in by tharn for him to lay down with type to wrap his arms about him to take in a deep breathe, type Darted his eyes to then eye up.
"Tharn?"
"Type, for me, sex is just an added bonus. I love you for your strength, I love you for your kind hearted nature, I love you for the fact you care about others before you care about yourself, I love you for....mmm!"
Type moved up and quick to place his hand to tharns face to then crush his mouth to his.
Tharn placed his hands to types body to then push him a bit away .
"You can't ask me a question like that and then do what..... Type?"
Type placed his hands to tharns chest to then push him further down to then get on him to eye over.
"Tharn...... I've dated so many girls and not one of them said anything like that to me, I just can't.... Hold back."
Type hunched himself over to press his mouth to his for a deep kiss to start to grind himself up and down to then take a hand back to stroke at tharns cock that was already hard to then move slowly up to connect them.
Tharns facial features twitched to moan to place his hands to types body to push him down to Hover over to thrust deep and hard, type furrowed his brow to go up and down to place his hands to tharns muscular back to rub all over to become so very much harder to then plant his feet to help himself grind on tharns thick length to moan in pleasure.
After, tharn was to his back once more to have type on him, to have his arms wrapped about, to have his head to the side.
Type moaned a bit to move his head up and down tiredly.
"Mm... Tharn?"
"Mm hmm?"
"I..... Love you "
Tharns eyes slowly opened to dart them about to then peer them down to then smile and wide to place his mouth to his head to kiss to hold type tighter to close his eyes to fall asleep with that smile, not to know, type didn't know he said that.