just leave it alone

Going up and down with the friction, type held onto tharn and hard to gasp his moans, he then tensed to cum in-between them.
Tharn then pulled out to un tangle himself from type to then go to his back to eye up to breathe hard, type made a hard face to then turn his head to breathe and hard to look over tharn.
"You..... Didn't cum."
Tharn signed to look to type.
"Know having sex helps you sleep type so..... You sleep okay."
Types eyes narrowed to then move to tharn to pull him down to then get on him to sign to shake his head.
"Sex helps you to sleep also but after you cum. What are you up to?"
Tharn signed and hard to then place his fingers through types to eye the action with a face.
"You need your sleep type, know you have to get up at 5am. I get to sleep in if I want too."
Type looked over tharn to shake his head has it clicked for him.
"No tharn."
Tharn looked to him.
"What?"
"You want me to sleep so you can go and talk to the doctor. Leave it alone."
Tharn darted his eyes over type.
"This bitch hit my man. I don't care why. I just want to talk to her."
Type rolled his eyes.
"You don't even know where she lives."
Tharn made a face to then peer his eyes to the side.
Types eyes widened.
"You've been through my phone?"
"Just once and...."
Type took his hands away to then wrap his arms about himself.
"Tharn! I've told you time and time again to stay out of my phone!"
Tharn pouted to then bring up his arms to wrap them about types body.
"It was when you came back after you..... supposedly fucked that doctor. I..... Believed what you said to me, that you didn't but I...... Just needed more of a reassurance. She was really pissed."
Type took in a very deep breathe to sign and hard.
"You still had no right to look through my phone. I believe I have more of accountability of trust then you do right now tharn, even then I did. Do not go through my phone!"
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Why? What are you hiding?"
"I've known you since high school tharn, I want a little bit of privacy."
Tharn lightly laughed.
"I've been inside you type, don't think you can actually have oooow!"
Type placed a hand to tharns chest to pinch.
Tharn then placed his hand to that area to rub to eye.
"What the...."
"You really deserve that. Also every one gets to have privacy."
Tharn kept rubbing that spot to eye over type.
"I don't want to have privacy with you. Always want us to know everything about the other."
Types Lips parted to then roll his eyes to move tharns hand away to place both of his to his chest to rub.
"Such a big baby, didn't pinch that hard."
Tharn then placed his hands to types ass to grip to then smirk.
"You think that. It really hurt."
Type started to breathe heavier has he felt tharn moved his hands about his cheeks.
"Seems.... Someone is getting horny...... Time to finish it?"
Tharn rolled his eyes to stop moving his hands to eye over type.
"You came type, now you need to go to sleep."
Type stopped rubbing to eye up at tharn.
"We both need to sleep. You need to leave the doctor alone, she had every right to...."
"She had no right to hit you. Just because you didn't Fuck her doesn't mean she gets to do that."
"Maybe, but I am a killer lay."
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then grip and hard types ass, he turns his head to place his hands over tharns.
"Oow!"
"You deserve that."
Type Looked back to eye over a bit pissed off tharn..
"Don't get all pissy when I talk about the sex I had before you. I thought you had sex with so many......"
Type signed has he looked to tharn to peer his eyes down.
"Can't believe you've lied to me since high school."
"I am sorry for that. Also I never said I had sex with them, you also never asked."
Type peered his eyes too the side.
"Didn't really want to hear it either tharn. I'm....."
Type gritted his teeth.
Tharn raised his eye brow to then slowly move up.
"Your what type?"
Type looked back to tharn to then place his hands to his chest to push him back down to start to grind himself about.
Tharns lips parted, type then grabbed tharns hands to place them to his body to move about for tharn to eye over that action.
"Why do you want to keep talking? Been feeling your hard on to my back since you pulled out, you are so not done and I think I can cum Again, you didn't do it right the first time." Type said in a teasing tone.
Tharn started to take in deep breathes.
"Is that so?"
He curled his bottom lip inward to bite into it.
Type couldn't help but to smirk to then hunch himself over to kiss lightly at tharns mouth to then take his hands down to his erection to then move himself over tharns.
"Mm...... Nope......"
Type then closed his eyes to place his tongue into tharns mouth for them to be kissing and hard to be grinding there bodies with the other has they were connected once more.
After they both came, type was laying on tharn to make sure he stayed, to then look up to lightly laugh, he was fully asleep. Type moved his head up and down his chest to then look to the wall to move his hand to his mouth to make a hard face.
Before I know what you've done to me tharn....I need to..... Call your parents, need to see them, need to talk to a lot of people to get the truth before......I really know.....
Type closed his eyes to take in a deep breathe to gulp and hard to slowly fall asleep to not know what he was going to uncover.