not what I thought

Waking first, type moved his hands out to stretch to take in a deep breathe to turn his head to look over his clock a bit tired to then turn his head the other way to part his lips to move up on his forarms to widen his eyes a bit.
Tharn was to his side, back to him to be sleeping soundly, type Darted his eyes over his very muscular back to then curl his bottom lip inward to bite into it given this was his fetish coming into play.
Type gulped to then turn to his side to move closer to place a hand to his back to move it palm down all around to eye the action.
Tharn furrowed his brow to shuffle a bit.
"Type? What are you doing?"
Type stopped to slowly eye up..
"You've..... Been working out?"
"A little. Know about your fetish, is that why your touching me?" He lightly laughed.
Type rolled his eyes to then move about to then get off the bed to go to the bathroom to grumble.
Tharn opened his eyes slowly to eye to roll then to laugh a bit to go to his back to take in a deep breathe to close his eyes, he was still tired.
Coming from the bathroom, type looked to tharn to raise an eye brow to then go to his dresser to grab his clothes to then go to tharn to flick him to his forehead, tharn moved up to place his hand to his forehead to eye over type with a glare.
"What was that for?"
Type couldn't help but to smirk to then get back to the bed to go straight to tharn to sit on him to grind just a little, tharn gulped to eye over him.
"Did say you need to sleep so you can have a lot of energy today."
Tharn looked over type has he was being very seductive to move up to try to lay his lips to his for type to move back to grab at tharns hands to place to his body to move them about his shirt to then slowly get off the bed to keep his eyes to him to then leave, tharn whimpered a bit to then move the blanket up to eye over his hard on.
Just wait, going to get him.
Tharn snickered to then get up to go about with no clothes to leave the bedroom to stop to have his clothes be thrown to him to his face to then look at them has they fell to his hands.
"What the....."
Tharn slowly looked to type who was leaning against the wall with cleaning products to the side, tharn signed.
"Really?"
"Quite, will have to do something later for that. I'll make breakfast then we need to clean the apartment."
Type then moved himself from the wall to turn to go to the kitchen, tharn made a face to then place his clothes to the edge of the couch to then go to type.
Gathering what he needed, type was to the counter to start to chop to then stop to raise an eye brow.
"What are you doing?"
"I want to take care of this now."
Tharn started to rub his erection on types back.
Type signed.
"I'm making breakfast, were going to clean."
Tharn wrapped his arms about type to keep rubbing himself against his body.
"Tharn.... Your like a dog humping me, knock it off and go place on some clothes. "
Tharn placed his chin to types shoulder to then look to him.
"Why you being so mean?"
"I'm not, it's the end of the month, you know we clean the whole place."
Also need to keep my mind occupied for what I need to do tomorrow, still haven't thought of why I'm doing this.
Tharn looked to type to make a face, he then slowly let type go to go down to his knees to place his hands to types shorts and boxers to then slowly take them down, type stopped chopping to turn his head to look down at tharn.
"Would you knock it off!"
Tharn lightly laughed to bark.
Type rolled his eyes to turn his head back to keep chopping to then gasp a moan to hang his head to grip the handle to the knife a bit harder.
"Tharn....'
Tharn had placed his hands to types cheeks to spread to then stick his tongue into his throbbing hole.
Type then dropped the knife to place his hands palm down to the table to take in deep breathes.
"Tharn.... We need to.... Eat first.... Then clean...."
Tharn looked up at type to then get up to place his hands to types body to turn him down to move him down to his knees to grab up his arms to place them up, to step a bit closer to eye to hit his dick against types Lips.
"You want to eat first?"
Type rolled his eyes, to then feel tharn move his dick about his mouth.
"Eat your sausage first then drink some warm milk."
Type gulped to feel his dick twitched to then slowly open his mouth for tharn to slowly place it in to stop to look at type with a face.
"No teeth."
Type then moved his head back to eye tharn narrowly.
"You said eat your sausage."
Tharn rolled his eyes to place his dick in again a bit rougher for type to then suck to lift his head back to moan.
"So.... Good at this....."
Type looked to tharn to then close his eyes to keep downing that cock.
Tharns face twitched to start to ram his cock harder in types warm mouth.
"About to..... About to.....nnn..... Drink your milk!"
Type made a face has he felt tharns hot load go down his throat to feel his dick go slowly out his mouth.
Tharn let him go to turn. Type brought down his arms to watch this a bit confused .
"Tharn?"
"What? Getting dressed, you said we are eating first then cleaning." He laughed.
Type narrowed his eyes to then get up and quick to then go to tharn to turn him about to crush his mouth to his for tharn to pick him up to keep kissing wildly to wrap types leg about himself to then thrust his length into that very tight hole to internally laugh.
Gotcha type.