unsettled

Furrowing his brow, type groaned a bit has his stomach was starting to do flips and he needed to use the bathroom.
Type slowly opened his eyes to look about his room has it still spun a bit to whimper. This was the part of getting drunk type did not like.
He signed to then raise an eye brow has he felt something warm to his other side.
Type moved his head to wipe his forehead back and forth on the bed to then turn his head to the other side to widen his eyes.
He looked over tharn who was to his side taking in deep breathes has he was asleep.
Type then made a mad face.
What in the hell is tharn doing in my bed!? I'm not sick, he is not sick! What the Fuck!
Type flexed his jaw to then move his hands to the bed to lift himself slowly up to then shake a bit has he was looking down to see his dick.
Where..... Where are my.....
Types whole body froze for him to slowly turn his head to the side has he felt something a bit cold come out of his anus.
Type gulped to slowly take a hand back to place two fingers to it to then move it about to then start to shake.
Why..... Why....... Why do I..... Have cum in my.....
Type then snapped his head to the side to look over tharn to then place a hand to his blanket to move it back to see tharn was fully without clothing.
Tharn moved about uncomfortable since he was cold to then open his eyes to look over type.
"What are you doing, I'm cold."
Type started to breathe heavily.
"Why are you......"
Tharn took the blanket from types hand to then place it over him to move his head up and down.
"We had sex."
Type froze to blink to not at all understand what tharn just said.
"What...... What...... What are you talking about!?"
Tharn signed.
"Im tired type, sleep more "
"There is no way we had sex! I'm not...."
Types stomach did a flip for him to then run to the bathroom, to have fallen down a few times has his lower back and legs were hurting him.
Tharn turned to his back to turn his head to open his eyes to sign, he really was tired.
Type was to the bathroom, with his head in the toilet to be throwing up.
Tharn got out of the bed slowly to place something about his mid section to cover himself to go to the bathroom to place himself to the door to yawn.
"Believe you had to much to drink."
Type took his head out to breathe and hard to shake.
"You're..... Lying to me right.... This is just one of your tricks.... Right!? We did not...... Cross that line!"
Tharn looked over type tiredly.
"Do you..... Want me to lie?"
Type snapped his head to the side has he moved it further out of the toilet.
"I'm not gay!"
"Mm...I know that."
"We did not have sex!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then move his hands to his hair to start to undo his style has it was hurting him.
"I'm not going to lie to you type. Why would I?"
Type eyes widened to look over tharn.
"Did you......roofie me!?."
Tharn looked to type in anger .
"Really?"
"I don't drink that much! I don't like to get drunk, you know that!"
"Well, you were upset because doctor thera was being a bitch, so you kept drinking and drinking and being by yourself. I really don't see the appeal."
"That's because you're gay!"
Type turned his head with a face to place his hand to his stomach.
"God..... I'm going to be sick.'
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"If I remember right, you liked it. Your the one who placed your tongue in my mouth."
Type placed his head into the toilet again to then puke.
Tharn made a face.
"Hey!"
Type took his head out to turn his head has he did not want to see the contents to shiver.
"This is...... Beyond disgusting, i..... We..... Ugh!"
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself.
"You enjoyed it type. Was just trying to help."
Type snapped his head to the side to look over tharn .
"How in the hell is having sex with your best friend you know is not gay helping him! How did this even happen! I don't believe for one second I started this, I can also tell you aren't that drunk! So what the Fuck!"
Tharn made a hard face to look down.
"I..... Am not has intoxicated has you, however I had been drinking, you were talking about the doctor, I felt bad type and...."
"That doesn't mean rape me!"
Tharn looked over type to then raise an eye brow.
"That's not at all what happened!"
Type rolled his eyes to hang his head to shake it.
"I can't believe this.......I told you in high school didn't I! If we live together something like this would happen! You promised it never would!"
Tharn made a sullen face to look down.
"I..... Really was just trying to help...... The way we kissed and moving our bodies with the....."
Tharn looked to type.
"Oh God! Disgusting!"
Type placed his head back into the toilet.
Tharn looked over type to be mad.
"You are being so ridiculous type, what happened between us was....."
Type spit in the toilet to move his head up.
"Nothing more then you breaking a promise and it was vile! My lower back and legs hurt I have your nasty crap inside of me and...... Go away tharn! This never ever should have happened!"
Tharn darted his eyes over type to hang his head.
"Type...... Do you...... Hate me now?"
Types Lips parted to remember what tharn told him his parents said to him after he came out to them. Type signed to turn his head to look at the other side to dart his eyes.
"Tharn......I need you to go away right now.....I am not at all happy with this......."
Tharns chin quivered a bit to then nod to turn to leave.
Type turned his head slowly to watch him go to dart his head to then groan has he felt more of tharns cum came out of his rectum, he then placed his head into the toilet to throw up more.
Emptying the contents in his stomach, type took a very hot shower to get everything out, to then go slowly about to his bedroom to make sure tharn wasent there to wobble to his door to then shut to lock to then step backwards to flop to his bed to place his arms over his eyes has he was in a world of confusion and misery knowing now he needed to move and quick.