really!?

Signing, type had his body a bit to a desk to be eyeing a file to make a face, for over two weeks after he got a blow job by tharn, type made his work his home again, he barely left it, didn't really want to go to his place and he trying to find another was presenting itself to be rather difficult.
Type turned his head to look over the scheduler who came about to place there book to the desk to eye over type with an eye brow raised.
"So...... You haven't taken a day off in two weeks..... You know our policy."
Type gulped, he then took in a deep breathe to then step towards them to eye up and down.
"I am very apologetic about that. Mm.....I was wondering......"
They looked over type has he spoke to part there lips.
To the door, type placed the key into the hole to then open to gulp.
Tharn across the way, was sitting to the couch to then turn his head to let a smile go upon his face to then let it quickly disappear to turn his head slightly to see a woman behind type, he started to breathe heavily to then look to type in anger.
"Really!"
The woman darted her eyes.
"Um.... Is this...."
Type took in a breathe to turn his head to look to the woman.
"Just my roommate, didn't know I would be here early, it's fine."
Type placed his hand into hers to pull her in for them to both take off there shoes for type to place his bag up to then take her straight to his room..
Tharn turned to eye over this, type let the woman go to then turn to start to close his door to eye over tharn to then look down to move a sock off his foot to place to the door handle to close the door.
Tharns eyes widened.
He wouldn't! Especially when we've......
Tharn quickly moved up to go straight to types door to place his ear to it.
Type had his back to the door not aware tharn was there to look over the woman who had her back to him to look about.
You can do this..... Forget about Dr. Thera tonight, forget about tharn...... Have sex.
Type Darted his eyes to then lock his door to stay to the woman to gently move her black hair away to then go to her neck to kiss, she couldn't help but to coo to then be pushed gently by his body to the bed.
Tharn Darted his eyes has he heard quiet moaning, cooing and giggling.
Tharn moved his head back to eye over the door in dis believe.
Type......
To the bed, the woman had turned to be on the bed to get back, with type between her legs to have his hands to the bottom of his shirt to pull it over to then gently place his shirt to the side to then place his hands to hers to take it over to then move up to eye over her suple body, to really eye over her breasts.
The woman tilted her head a bit to the side to smile.
Type placed her shirt gently on hers to then move down to start to kiss at her chest to place his fingers through the bra straps to lower to remove her bra to place it to the side to then cup both her breasts to then lick one nipple has he played with the other.
The woman lifted her head back to moan.
She then placed her hands to her mouth to dart her eyes about, type moved up to eye over her.
"What's wrong?"
She moved her hands away to eye over him.
"Your.... Roommate is awake and in the living room."
"Mm....sure he can't hear and.... He's gay."
Tharn narrowed his eyes has he heard that.
The woman nodded to then move her arms up to wrap them about types neck to bring him down for them to share in a deep kiss, he then took a hand down to place into her underwear to start to play with her clit.
She moved her head to the side to moan and loud, the way type was touching her, it all felt to good.
Tharn made a sullen face to then turn his back to the door to eye down.
Type then took that hand out to then start to go down to remove her below clothes to then move her legs apart to then lick at her clit.
The woman's body bucked to place her hands to either side of herself to moan in bliss.
"Aaah.... Your going to make me cum!"
Tharn gritted his teeth to then shake his head to go straight to his room. He was pissed.
Type moved his mouth off to then move up to eye over her.
"Mm.... Not yet."
The woman smiled to then move about to then go to him to start to take his scrub pants and boxers down to then make a confused face.
"Um...."
Type looked to her confused to then eye down to widen his eyes.
What the Fuck!
The woman took in a deep breathe to then go to his very limp member to then start to lick and suck.
Type lifted his head back to them look over his ceiling to become very much confused, he started to think about when tharn sucked him off. Type shook his head.
Why would I think of that!
He then looked down has the woman took her mouth off to cough, type become large in a matter of seconds.
"Are you okay?"
She nodded to then move back to her back to move her legs up to eye over him.
Type looked her over to then eye his bathroom.
"Let me get a condom."
She nodded to watch him leave, type went into the bathroom to remove his lower clothes to shake his head has he got a condom to look at it.
Stop thinking of tharn! You have an amazing looking woman in your bed!
Type shook his head to then have the condom to go about to be in-between her legs to then start to remove the wrapper to then place it on his dick that was starting to go limp to take in a very deep breathe to get on the bed, she wrapped her legs about him to place her hands to his upper shoulders to breathe heavily.
Type flexed his jaw to then start to place himself in to make a hard face, he was going all limp again, the woman looked down.
"Are you okay?"
"Fine..... Just a bit tired...."
Type then went to her neck to caress with his mouth to then go to her breasts to play with to stimulate himself. The woman wrapped her arms about type to lift her head back, type then placed his limp cock to her clit to rub to try to get hard again.
"Aaah...... I'm coming!"
Type made a hard face.
A bit later, he was to his back with the woman to his body to look up to be confused. This had never ever happened to him before, he couldn't understand why he couldn't get hard.
Type placed his hand to his forward to rub .
You did come off of a 9 hr shift, you can be tired.... Least I made her cum.
Type signed to let his hand go down to turn his head to fall asleep.
The next morning, tharn didn't really sleep to come out of his room, to go to the kitchen to stop to make a face, the woman who was wearing types shirt turned to eye over tharn to then smile.
Tharn turned has type came about with his boxers on and a shirt for them to eye the other.
Type looked over tharn demeaner a bit confused.
"Um.... Tharn?"
Tharn looked over type to sign to then go around to be happy he had clothes on to then get his jacket to then leave slamming the door.
The woman looked type over.
"What.... Was that about?"
Type placed his hand to his neck to rub.
"My.... Roommate is weird..... Sometimes...."
Type signed to then go to the woman to feel a bit bad.