type verta

To a patients room, type placed all the doctors equipment in order to the table to then fix anything that wasn't where it needed to be. He then stepped back to place his hands to his hips to nod.
Perfect.
Type smiled to then turn his head to eye has the doctor came in to eye over her.
She went in to smile to then look to the table to giggle.
"Such a perfectionist. I really admire that about you "
Type looked her up and down to make a face to turn his head to dart his eyes.
"Do you.... Admire me enough..... For me to take you to dinner this Saturday?"
The doctor took in a deep breathe to let it out a bit to then make a face.
"I'll..... Think about it."
Type signed to nod to then turn to leave.
"Understood."
The doctor turned her head to watch type go to make a face to then look back down .
For the last year, type tried to take this doctor out for an actual date but she never would let it happen, she heard things about the hospital about type, he took a lot of women to his place, what the doctor didn't know he hadent got laid in 6 months, most of the nurses knew type brought women home and they all thought that would be just a notch in his belt but they knew he was a good guy and just couldn't turn him down, type was also a great catch who could really cook, women really liked that about him.
Moving about the halls, type placed his hands into his pockets to shake his head with a face to then feel his phone go off, he then grabbed it to place to his ear.
"Hel....."
"Do you have any condoms type?"
Type stood to the hall to groan a bit.
"Same guy or different?"
"What does it matter? Where are your condoms?"
Type made a face.
"Ran.... Out."
"Really? Hmmm.....you are living life dangerously my friend. Come on.... You have to have some somewhere."
Type brought his fingers to his nose to pinch to groan.
"Tharn.....I don't have any. You know.....I told you when to call or text me, this is not an emergency situation."
"Kind of is of you think about it, if I have sex without a condom could get something, does that not sound like an emergency to you."
"Then go to the grocery store near our place, this is ridiculous tharn. I have to go."
"Hey..... Don't give me a tone. Just don't want to catch anything."
Type signed to move his fingers down to dart his eyes about.
"I have to work. You should too, instead of getting laid all the time."
Type took the phone from his ear to then place it to his pocket to go about to shake his head.
After his shift, type walked to his place feeling very tired, he then got to the door to stand in front of it to yawn to place his key in to open the door to widen his eyes to look about.
You have got to be kidding me!
Type went in to slam the door, tharn furrowed his brow to then turn his head to open his eyes to look up to place a hand to his head to take his hair away to look over type who stood to the side.
"What?" Tharn said low.
Type wrapped his arms about to really look to tharn.
Tharn darted his eyes over type to then look about has the living room was messy, to then peer his eyes down to the guy who was sleeping soundly to him, while a blanket was drapped over there lowers.
He then looked back at type.
"This.... Just happened, thought you were pulling an all nighter at the hospital. Was going to have all this clean before you got back."
Types eyes narrowed to then go to tharn to hit him against his head to then turn to go to his room to slam the door.
Tharn signed to place his hand to his head to rub.
Shit!
To his room, type threw his bag to the bed to eye over that to shake his head.
Damnit tharn! What in the hell is wrong with you! Keep breaking our rules and keep the place fucking messy! Hate to come home to this. Even when I'm not even.....
Type groaned to then go to his bed to grab his bag to then go about to place it where it needed to go to then take a very warm shower to go to bed to fall instantly asleep.
Waking the next morning, type got ready a bit early, to then have his head hung to groggily move out of his room to then move his head up to widen his eyes he then went to the living room to look about to place his hands to his hips.
Everything was clean, well cleaner then last night, type knew tharn was not a perfectionist cleaner like him but it was something, type turned his head to look to tharns door to make a face. Type came home pretty late, for tharn to do this it meant something to him.
He turned to then go to his door to gently knock.
Tharn furrowed his brow to sign to get up to stumble to go to the door to open to eye over type feeling very tired.
"Mm?"
Type looked over tharn to then turn his head.
"Why don't you wear pajamas bottoms?"
"My room type, what is it? I'm really tired."
Type kept his head to the side..
"Thank you...... For picking up."
"I really didn't mean for it to be dirty when you got home, really thought you were going to be to the hospital all night. I am trying here type."
Type nodded..
"I can see that. Still... Thank you, mm.... This weekend we need to pull out our rules and go over them. Your breaking quite a few, until then.... Go to sleep."
Type turned to go to the kitchen, tharn watched him go to sign to then close the door to go back to bed.
To the kitchen type looked about to take in a deep breathe to then eye the clock.
You are rather early....
Type made a face to then get on breakfast and not just for himself, he then went somewhere to get tharn something to come back to then go to work.
A few hours later, tharn semi dressed, had his phone to his ear to talk to his director to then wince has he was trying to leave his room. He then looked down with a face, to bend over to grab a huge box of condoms that had a sticky note to it to read it over..
From type: you need to be safe and healthy also made you breakfast, it's in the fridge.
Tharn took in a deep breathe to smile and wide.
Why..... Do you have to be so.... Sweet type.
Tharn signed to then go about to get started on eating his breakfast.