tharn hygros

Waking up from a deep sleep, tharn was to his stomach with an arm over the edge of his bed to take in very deep breathes to then open his eyes to look about, to then move to his butt to place a hand to the back of his neck to rub to yawn to then shuffle out of bed to go to his bathroom to start to brush his teeth, tharn had a hand to the sink to continue to brush to look down to dart his eyes, he then took the brush away to spit too the sink to then place the brush back to eye himself over to then turn about to leave his bedroom to widen his eyes.
Type was there in his scrubs, books to his hands to be stop to roll his eyes.
Tharn looked him over.
"What?"
"Look down tharn, what are you missing?"
Tharn hung his head to peer his eyes down to then look to type.
"And? We're both guys, really want to be able to walk about the apartment naked if I want to, is half mine "
Type shook his head.
"I don't care we are both men tharn, I don't want to look at your...... Is disgusting."
Tharns eyes widened to wrap his arms about himself.
"Should I say your dick is disgusting?"
"Unlike me, give never seen my dick. Now go into your room, cover it up! God, don't want to see your erection."
Type then went to the kitchen and quick.
"Hypercritical, don't you think. Your a nurse type, you probably see them all the time."
"Tharn!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn to go into his bedroom to look about with his clothes to the floor to pick up some boxers to then place them on to head to the kitchen to sit at the table to then look over types books.
"So... What are all these?"
"Medical books to keep me ahead of the curve."
Type turned to then place what he just made to tharns plate to then turn back to make more food.
Tharn looked it over to then turn his head to look over type.
"Always so nice, don't have to always feed me first."
"Then you don't eat. Your not at all self sufficient."
Type then turned to place his food to the plate to then place the pan in the sink to soak to sit to then start to eat with his head hung, tharn looked him over.
"Don't do that."
Type signed has he chewed.
"Have every right to be mad. You've been a asshole this week tharn."
"I know but type, come on, were both guys and...."
"That is a rule that won't change. Just like when you tried to change that one rule about having sex in the open, we both don't need to see that."
"Mm... Are you sure? Can give you some pointers, Mr. Ocd, clean freak."
Type looked to tharn to narrow his eyes.
"Knew that about me before we moved in together. I don't like mess and you know it. This apartment is better when your gone."
Tharn made a very hard face.
"Now your just being mean."
Type signed again to continue to look to tharn.
"It's..... Cleaner....."
Type then looked down to continue to eat..
"Mm.... Do you miss me?"
"I do."
Tharn moved himself closer.
"Really?"
Type looked up to dart his eyes.
"Miss my best friend. But tharn you got to follow the rules and be less then a pig. Also.... Remember that sock to the door okay."
Type then turned his head to move his arm up to look over his watch that started to go off.
"Shit.....I have to go."
"Isn't that what..... Your before you actually have to leave time?"
Type nodded to then get up with his plate to place in the sink.
"I want all this clean when I get home. Please tharn."
Tharn turned his head to eye over type has he grabbed his lunch from the fridge.
"Actually I was planning to keep it there and go into your bedroom to turn it a bit into mine, maybe will help with your ocd."
Type turned to look over tharn.
"Do that, I'll think of something to get you back, don't test me tharn. Clean this up "
Tharn watched type go to make a face.
He then turned his head back to look over his plate to then play with his food.
Always been so nice, gentle, etc.
Tharn darted his eyes to then grab his plate to place to the sink to then do the dishes to clean the way he knew type would to then go to the couch to grab his phone from the coffee table to see his much texts and calls he missed to then place it back down to place his arms to the back of the couch to then look down.
Type being a nurse, totally fits his personality, I'm just a art dealer because people like my work, never was a passion of mine. Maybe that's why I'm such a sloth?
Tharn signed to then peer his eyes to the side with a face. He then looked all over the apartment.
You really are an anal cleaner type, never let anything be dirty or dusty.
Wonder what you would do if I took you to my room, think you'd have a heart attack.
Tharn lightly laughed to move his hand to his head to wipe his hair away to take in a very deep breathe to sign.
Types right though, known he's been this way since I first met him, everything has its place and anything that doesn't belong freaks him out, still have no real idea why he is like that though.
Went to his families, neither his mother nor father is that bad, they are clean freaks too though. Mm.... Is there anything I can do to help him like he's help me?
Tharn then moved forward to hunch himself over to place his hands together to sign and hard.
Type has done so much for me, wouldn't be where I am without him. Fuck! I do need to do better.
Tharn nodded to then get his phone to start to research something, hoping it would make type happy.