drunk help

Turned about, tharn stepped to type to eye over him has the alcohol he consumed started to take away on his rationality, to take in a deep breathe to gulp to start to go about to keep his eyes to him to make a hard face to then go on the bed to crawl about slowly has type took in deep breathes has he was going in and out of it.
He turned his head to Furrow his brow.
Tharn then got to type to sit upon him to look him over to curl his bottom lip inward to bite into it.
"The change of clothes I gave you type, make you look so very.....mm..... How could that doctor just pass you over...."
Tharn flexed his jaw to then shakily move his hands to types shirt to then start to undo the buttons to breathe in and out a bit hard to get to his last to slowly move the shirt to either side to eye over types chest, he then placed a hand to it to dart his eyes.
"The times you are going to the gym are very much helping you. Getting a six pack I see..... So sexy."
Type groaned a bit has he started to feel the weight.
"Mm..... Whaaaat?"
Tharn slowly looked up to see types uncomfortable face to then move his body a bit down to then turn his head to the side to peer his eyes down to slowly turn his head to look back at type has his uncomfortable face disappeared.
Tharn then looked down to his hand to types chest to start to slowly take it down.
"Have you...... Really not gotten laid in a long time?"
Type furrowed his brow to not say anything to just keep breathing, the alcohol was very much to him.
Tharn moved his hand far down to then have it to types pants to then hang his head to eye that action.
"I am so very..... Curious...... How big are you type?"
Type shuffled his head to turn it to the other side to then move his hands up to either side of his head has a new born would to take in shallow deep breathes.
Tharn peered his eyes up to then smile..
"You are looking so cute type. Like a baby."
Tharn chuckled to then move off of type to then go back to take in a very deep breathe has he started to lower just his pants to then take them off to place to the side to stand in-between in his legs to eye down to his bright blue boxers.
"You.... Have always shyed away from me type with this, I have never ever seen your.... Even though you have seen mine...... So curious."
Tharn then stepped closer to place his hands to either side of his boxers to then stop the action to look up.
"Wonder...... How good you taste.....Dr. thera...."
Type lightly chuckled.
Tharn made a hard face to then flex his jaw to move up to sit on type again to really eye over him.
"Mm..... You and I didn't have the time to kiss someone when the count down went, this is something else I am curious about."
Tharn hunched slowly down to place a hand to types face to turn his head to look over him to close his eyes has he placed his mouth to his.
Type furrowed his brow has he felt warmth to his lips.
What is......I don't.....
Type slowly moved his hands up to then place them to the person's hair to grip a bit. He could tell the hair was done up and long, he could remember Dr. Thera had her hair like that.
Dr. Thera?
Type couldn't help but to then slip in his tongue.
Tharns eyes popped open to dart then about type has he was fighting his tongue with his.
Maybe..... Type wants this also?
Tharn slowly closed his eyes to keep moving his tongue about his.
Type then started to move his hands down he wanted to feel Dr. Theras breasts. He then furrowed his brow has he did that not to feel anything, he then slowly opened his eyes to look over tharn to then push him back to sit up to place the back of his hand to his mouth.
"What the Fuck!"
Tharn went into his legs to look over type.
"Hey.... Your the one who placed your tongue in my mouth."
Type shook his head with a disgusted look.
"Eeew!"
Tharn made a hard face to sign.
"Really type?"
Type moved his hand away to place both his hands behind him to look over tharn.
"What the hell is going on here!"
Type then hung his head to look down to widen his eyes.
"Why am I naked!?"
"Your shirt is open and you have your boxers, you are not naked."
"Why am I like this?"
Type placed a hand to his forehead to rub, he was confused and very much drunk.
Tharn looked over type to then tilt his head.
"I really want to know, how long has it been since you had sex."
Type closed his eyes has he was very tired to try and make sense of what tharn just said.
"What...... Does that..... What are you....."
Type then opened his eyes to look down to raise an eye brow.
"What are you doing!?"
Tharn had moved down to go to the edge of the bed to his knees to have his fingers through each types boxers to start to lower.
"I'm so curious type...... How big are you?"
Type widened his eyes at this action to become dumbfounded.
"What in the......"
Types eyes Darted has tharn kept looking at the action to slowly take down his boxers to toss them to the side to look over his shaved private area.
"Mm..... Looks small to me."
Type looked tharn in anger.
"Ass! It's not!"
"Are you a grower then?"
Type rolled his eyes to look to the ceiling to have his whole body tensed to then look down.
"What.... What...... What are you doing!?"
Tharn had moved his head closer to start to kiss at types limp member.
"I want to know your size type "
"Why do you want to......"
Type lifted his head back to have both hands to the bed to grip the bedding to make a hard face, tharn had placed his tip to his mouth to start to suck to then peer his eyes up.
Think your small type.
Tharn then closed his eyes to start to move his mouth down, type started to shake.
Tharn then gauged for a moment has types member started to grow and has his head was forced to stay there, type had flopped back has he started to feel very good, to have placed his hands to tharns head to move it up and down his length to have his head back to moan, he couldn't help this action, he hadent had anyone suck on his cock in so very long.
Tharn had to adjust to take his cock to feel in his mouth it was not at all small.
Type started to twitch.
"I can't..... Can't...... Get your mouth off.....I......nnn.... Cumming!!"
Tharn felt types load go into his mouth to then swallow.
Tharn moved his hands to types to take his hands off to move up to look over types very hard erection.
"Huh.....you are big."
Tharn slowly moved his eyes up to part his lips, type had his head turned slightly to the side to have his hand curled to his mouth to be giving tharn quite the seductive look.
"Damn type...... Can see why so many girls were after you on high school until...."
Type made a confused face to then peer his eyes down has he saw tharn go to his knees.
"What.... What are you...."
Type lifted his head back to make an uncomfortable face, he felt something very slimy to his rectum.
"What..... What the....."
Tharn had his tongue in type cavity to prepare him while he had his hand to his dick to slightly stroke him off. Type started to shuffle about a bit.
"What are you doing!?"
Tharn took his tongue out to look over type.
"Was just going to give you a blow job type but after that look and since you haven't.....I want to be inside."
Types eyes widen to then move up to push tharn away has he landed backwards to his butt to look up at type who shook his head.
"Your crazy! What are you....."
Type made a face to sway a bit to then go to sit down, the alcohol was not helping him.
Tharn took in a deep breathe to eye over types cock to move and quick, he pushed type down to turn him about to move his arms behind him to hold to move his erection in-between those cheeks.
Type started to thrash.
"What are you doing!?"
"I told you type. Mm... Let me help you..... Don't have to keep having a dry streak."
"Not your business! Get off!"
Tharn hunched himself over to go to his ear.
"Your so hard type..... Even after...... Come on....."
Type kept thrashing.
"No! I don't understand what is happening, get off!"
"I believe you do."
Type then moved and hard to get tharn off for him to move fast to type to get on him to then take his shirt off has an idea went through his head to then knock type down has he tried to get up to place a hand to his chin to move it up to place his mouth to his to then place types hands to his back, type squeezed his eyes and tight has his back fetish consumed him, he then moved his hands up and down tharns back to start to relax, tharn smiled has they moved there tongues about the other, to take his hands to his shorts and boxers to slide down to then move types legs to either side to probe his hole with his cocks type.
Type started to wiggle his waist a bit, he also was trying to make his mind work, however the alcohol was not letting that happen.
Types eyes then popped open to widen for him to grip tharns back and hard has he felt something go inside of him.
Tharn getting all the way in, took his mouth off of types, to then go to his neck.
"You feel so hot...... Feel so good.... Wanted this for so long!"
Type lifted his head back to grip harder into tharns back to breathe heavily.
"Oow! What are you doing!"
Tharn lightly chuckled to go to his ear.
"We're.... Having sex."
"What!"
Types body tensed more to groan here and there has he felt that mass go in and out of his ass.
"Take..... Take it out! It hurts!"
Tharn winced.
"Your hurting me too!"
Type lifted his head back to wince here and there, he was in a large amount of pain.
"Damnit! Why don't you ever listen! Take it out! Stop!"
Tharn started to move faster to moan.
"Can't..... Stop..... To...... I'm going to cum!"
Type shook his head.
"Don't you dare!"
Tharn then placed his hand to types erection to stroke has he started to thrust harder.
Type lifted his back has pleasure and pain was becoming mixed.
"Ass.....hole!"
Tharn went to types ear to nibble.
"Cum with me type."
Types whole body trembled.
"Stop...... Touching my......I don't want to do this! Stop!"
"Really? Haha...... Your so rock hard, heard you can't when you've been drinking but.... Here we are...... Just cum with me type."
"Fuck! Asshole! I'm........"
The two then tensed has they delivered there loads to take in deep breathes to fall asleep not to know what was going to happen next.