such a prick!

To his back, type had his head turned to the side to grunt, groan and whimper a bit to have his hands to tharns bare chest, has he was over him grinding a bit to have his mouth to types neck to nibble here and there.

Type furrowed his brow to gulp to make a face.

"Why...... Are you......"

Tharn moved back to eye over type with a slight smirk.

"I'm waiting."

Type turned his head to open his eyes to look over tharn a bit confused.

"What?"

Tharn moved his head a bit closer..

"Not going to go further into you say it."

Type looked tharn up and down.

"Say what?"

"That....."

Tharn then kissed type to his nose to move back to lightly laugh at his expression to then go to his chin.

"You want....."

Tharn then went to his Adams apple to kiss to then move to his ear.

"My cock."

Types ears turned red to then push tharn away to move up to eye over him with anger.

"Damnit tharn...... You can't just.....ugh! Just get off!"

Type tried to push tharn more off, for him to be quick to move types arms away to place them to either side of his head to place his fingers through to eye about him.

"My dick..... And I'm certain your dick, are hurting, so.... Just admit you want the cock and I'll give it to you."

Types eyes narrowed.

"You start this and now you want to...... Your such a prick tharn! Just get off! Don't know what I was thinking anyway!"

Tharn made a goofy face.

"Believe..... You were thinking like a gay man."

Types eyes widened to then move his hands to then place them to tharns body to really push him off to eye over him.

"Prick!"

Type tried to turn to get off tharns bed to then be moved to his stomach to start to thrash, to turn a bit to look up at tharn who got on his butt to sit to then place types arms behind him to laugh.

"You..... Are just so fun to tease. Such a hot head."

Type groaned to roll his eyes to move his head back down to dart his eyes over the wall to sign.

"Tharn.... I'm being serious here, get off."

Tharn shook his head to then eye down, he moved his free hand to his pants to then have his member that was hard has a rock flop out to then place it between his cheeks to rub.

Type flexed his jaw has he felt the mass.

"Tharn...."

Tharn then moved his body down to go to his ear.

"Come on type.... Know you want this.... Thick....."

Type tensed his body to curl his bottom lip in.

"Juicy....."

Tharn then used the tip of his tongue to trace it about types ear. He then started to whimper.

Tharn kept thrusting his dick in-between those cheeks to start to go just a bit faster, the fabric he was rubbing against, since type still was to wear his lower clothes.

Type started to take in deep breathes to then make a face, the weight of tharns body on his arms was starting to hurt .

"Nn... Tharn..... Your.... Hurting me....."

Tharn moved his body up a bit, to release types arms, to place them to either side of his head to place his fingers through has he did earlier to keep thrusting to start to breathe a bit heavier.

"Aah.....you need to....mmm.... Admit you want my cock and soon nnn type..... Think I'm going to cum soon."

Type rolled his eyes to start to squirm.

"This was...... Not a good...... Tharn get off....."

Tharn stopped thrusting to make a face to then turn type over again to place his hands to either side of his head once again to look down to raise an eye brow.

"You are not being fair right now type. You just need to admit you want my cock and I'll give it to you."

Type flexed his jaw to keep his mouth into a hard line.

Tharn looked over this to turn his head to sign.

"Always so stubborn..... Maybe I should just make you give me a blow job and....."

Type moved his hands from tharns grasp to move up to bite tharns chest and hard to go back down, tharn turned his head to look down to place a hand to his chest to rub.

"Ooow!"

"Good! I am not gay tharn! If you ever try to make me give you a blow job, I'll do that or worse!"

Tharn then placed his hands to his hips to make a hard face.

"Now how is that fair. I've gone down on you, even swallowed."

Type wrapped his arms about.

"Never told you to ever do any of that! Also your gay."

Tharn nodded to then move his hands up to his hair to take out the hair band to then look over type, type gulped has he saw tharns semi long hair move about his face, tharn then tucked a bit behind his ear.

"You have a point there."

Type widened his eyes to peer then down to see tharn move down to start to kiss at types body to go further down.

"Tharn?"

Tharn lightly chuckled to then move closer down to then place his fingers to types clothes to start to take down.

Type made a very hard face.

"We...... Need to.... Stop..... This can't...."

Tharn rolled his eyes to move up to his knees to then throw the pants behind him to really look over type.

"You are not at all being fair to your cock. Look at it."

Type then looked to then lift his head back to moan to shiver.

Tharn moved and quick to place his mouth to his cock to down.

Type then placed his hands to tharns head to grip his hair to thrust his cock in his mouth.

"Not.... Fair.... You prick!"

Tharn took his mouth off to take his pants off to throw about to place types hands to his back to grind his length on his.

"Don't think, anything about this is fair. Especially when you won't say what you and I both know you want."

Type moved his hands up and down tharns back to then bend his legs to either side of him, to feel tharn move his groin back to place his tip to his hole to raise an eye brow.

Type signed and hard to turn his head to the side.

"Prick!"

Tharn couldn't help but to laugh to thrust himself in to go to his neck to nibble has type closed his eyes to squeeze.

"Nn.....God damn.....mm... Prick!"

Type lifted his head up a bit has he was being pentrated and hard.