distance

After the two woke up, type was to his side to have his eyes to the wall to take a blanket all the way up to him, to gulp has he felt that other side of the bed to then quickly close his eyes.
Tharn went about to eye over type to sign to then start to pick up his clothes to place on.
"Know your not sleeping type."
Type shuffled and quick to his other side to have his back to tharn who looked up at him.
"Type...." He said slowly.
Type tensed to not utter a word.
"Guess it.... Wasn't...... I'm sorry..... I'll.... Never touch you again, just please..... Don't move out."
Type Darted his eyes to make a long face to hear tharn leave, type turned his head to move up a bit with a furrowed brow to sign to lay back down to shake his head.
Can't believe what I allowed last night. Can't believe I have his....ugh!
Type got immediately up to then go to his door to slam and lock to go and take a very long and hot shower has tharn with to his room with a long face to feel miserable.
The next several days, type worked and hard at the hospital to not go home, he just couldn't face tharn and he was questioning himself a bit.
In front of a computer type Darted his eyes has he was researching something that didn't really make sense to him.
He stopped to a page to eye over what he wished to know to start to read about anything getting close to the prostate can make a male feel intense pleasure and other things.
Type made a face.
Why does rubbing that one stop....
Type then turned off the computer screen to then turn to eye over Dr. Thera who came in to eye over him .
"What.... Are you still doing here?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then get up to hang his head to leave .
"Um.... Researching."
Dr. Thera turned her head to watch him go to then eye over the computer to then sit down to open it to raise an eye brow.
Why was he researching prostates? Maybe he is having trouble with them, understandable.
Dr. Thera shrugged to then do her work.
Leaving after being told too, type was to his car before his place to have his head to the back of the seat to have a face.
What am I going to do? Can't keep working at the hospital like this. I will get in trouble if I keep doing it, I really need to move but..... What about tharn?
Type placed his hands to his eyes to rub.
We are not in high school anymore! This is just not good! We are best friends! Just best friends who has crossed the fucking line!
Type signed and hard to take his hands slowly down to look over his place to flex his jaw.
What am I going to do about this? What will happen with tharn if I move out? Will it affect his work? Will it affect our friendship?
Type took in a deep breathe to place his elbow to the mirror ledge to place his thumb nail in his mouth to chew at it has his mind started to go to that one night.
Type knew he liked it. Which didn't make any real sense given he was straight but with what he felt from the inside, it really felt good.
Type took his thumb nail out to shake his head.
What the hell is wrong with me! I'm straight! Not gay!
Type placed his hands to the steering wheel to then reverse his car to go and stay at a hotel.
Tharn moved the curtain back to be waiting up for type like he did every night to watch this action to shake his head with a long expression to turn to go to bed mentally kicking himself.
The next day, type yawned has he went about, he didn't know why but he couldn't really seem to sleep at that hotel.
The day for him was very long, for him to be sitting in front of his place again to be eyeing over it with a long face.
You need to go and get some sleep. Tharn did say he wasn't going to touch you again.
Type scoffed.
Did say back in the day a gay and a straight can live together.....
Type rolled his eyes to then grab his bag to go to his place.
Standing outside the door, type played with his keys to his hand to sign .
Think..... Need to go to a hotel again.....
Type rolled his eyes to then place his key into the lock to then turn it to slowly open the door.
He widened his eyes to part his lips to then Furrow his brow in anger.
Type scoffed to turn about to place his bag away to then place his shoes to the side to then slam the door to lock to go about.
Tharn woke up from his back, to turn his head to eye over type to part his lips, he didn't know type was going to come home.
He made a face to then peer his eyes down to the person laying on him who didn't seem to wake up, tharn then lifted his head back.
"Type I....."
Type shook his head to go to his room to slam the door to then lock.
The boy woke up, to then move his head up to widen his eyes to get off immediately to go to his knees to place a hand to his forehead to wake slowly up.
"What's going on? Who is slamming things? Why am I on you?"
Tharn moved up on his forarms to eye over the boy.
"We were working hard on that project over there, I honestly don't know why you're on me, I did fall asleep first."
The boy made a hard face to then place his hand down to then move and quick to then eye the clock that was to the side.
"Shit! Is that the time!? My boyfriend is going to kill me. Already might after I tell him what happened here "
Tharn turned his head to the over this other.
"Then don't tell him. Nothing happened. Was an accident."
The boy stopped to then turn to eye over tharn.
"I have a very open relationship tharn. Full of honesty. My man is my best friend and I am not going to keep anything away from him."
Tharn made a long face to watch the boy leave to then go to his back to place his hands behind him to sign and hard to roll his eyes.
Cixa....... Your so lucky......
Tharn shuffled about to lay to his side to think about this mess.