figuring some things out

Waking early Sunday, type was to the side of the bed to be eyeing over tharn who was asleep to his side to make a hard face, sighing type then got up to go about to then go to his car.
Sitting there for a moment type looked forward to eye over his apartment to then shove his key to the ignition to then go to have his arm to the door frame to have his hand to his mouth to sign here and there.
Type still didn't know what he really wanted to know from his parents but did know he needed to talk to them.
Going to there house outside the city, type sat in there grand driveway to be eyeing over there house in awe.
Type took in a deep breathe to then get out of the car to go to there door to knock to wing what he was going to tell them and say.
Looking about a butler opened the door to eye over type.
"May I help you?"
"I have an..... Appointment with Mrs. hygros."
The butler nodded to move the door more wide to then motion with his head for him to go in, type gulped to then go in to turn to take off his shoes to then wait for the butler for him to show where she was, going to a very expensive and grand living room, he sat to then look at his watch to his wrist, she was over 30 minutes late.
He then placed his arm down to look about, there were photos of her and tharns father and friends but no pictures of tharn, this started to upset type a bit.
Type then looked to the side to get up while she came in to then stand in front to eye over to sign, she then stepped back to sit to the chair to motion with her hand for him to sit which type did.
"So...... Why after all these years is my.....tharns boyfriend here?"
"I'm not his boyfriend Mrs. hygros."
She wrapped her arms about herself.
"I've done some research and you two are still living together. At your age?"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Well, because of you, your son has abdoment issues. Every time I have tried to move he goes into a depression and his work suffers."
Tharns mother made a face.
"Is this why your here?"
"No."
"Then why?"
"I've..... Learned a few things recently and I came to talk to you about it."
She raised an eye brow.
"Is.... Tharn not really gay, was it just a rebellious thing?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Mrs. hygros, your son is gay and....."
"Then he is no son of mine. Now why are you here?"
Type gritted his teeth a bit.
"Why are you like that?"
"Excuse me?"
"Your son, went along with how religious you and your husband we're or possibly are, kept who he was hidden from you just to be excepted and still feel your love and either you found out or he told you, I still don't know, but you just cast him aside, what kind of mother are you to do that to your son!"
Tharns mother narrowed her eyes to then get up to step to type to then slap him and hard across the face to be breathing and hard.
Type hung his head to place his hand to his cheek to feel stinging pain.
"Now you listen to me! I loved my son, if he hadent met you, and you confused him, he would be still apart of our family, probably be married by now and I would have some grand children!"
Type Darted his eyes over the floor to then slowly look up to keep caressing his face.
"What..... What are you talking about?"
Tharns mother laughed ruthlessly.
"I saw the pictures all hidden in my son's room! That's how I know you two were dating!"
"What pictures?'
"Oh, don't play coy with me. I saw the pictures of you two holding the other so very close, there was even one where you were on his back."
Type made a face to then widen his eyes.
"The only thing I can think of was when we did that school carnival together, I wasent the only one who jumped on there friends back and a picture was taken. Also tharn and I were always close like that."
Tharns mother raised an eye brow to then wrap her arms about herself.
"Your really going to be in my presence and be trying to convince me you two never slept together."
Type made a hard face.
"Not..... In high school. We were..... Just friends."
Tharns mother widened her eyes to then try to slap type again for him to get up to place his hand to her wrist to eye over her has he stood.
"Things have happened has of late, that is why I am here, I need to know I can trust your son before......I don't even know why I came here. You are nothing but a nasty bitch who never deserved a great person like tharn. I feel so sorry for you."
Type then pushed her hand away to then turn to start to leave .
She turned her head to eye over him.
"What you two are doing is nothing but sin. You two will both burn in hell for it!"
Type stopped to dart his eyes to then turn to eye over his mother.
"We just might, however we will always take pleasure in being with the other, and if our relationship goes the way I think it will, we will make sure you never ever see your grand children."
Tharns mother parted her lips to look over type to watch him turn to leave.
Going to his car, type slammed the door to shake his head to then go and quick back home.
Making food, tharn had his phone to his ear to try and call type to then shake his head has he still didn't reach him to then place it to the side to the counter, to then turn his head to look behind him to then sign, he then moved his head forward to turn off the burner to fully turn to then go about.
"So.... Where have you've been type? You know I don't like to wake al....."
Tharn stopped to widen his eyes has type turned to have a huge red mark to his face, tharn went straight to him to eye that over.
"What the hell! Where did you....."
Tharn made a face has type went to him to wrap his arms about to crush his mouth to his to squeeze his eyes tight to move his head back to eye over tharn.
"I will tell you everything if we can go to my room, right now."
Tharn darted his eyes over type to then make him jump up to take him straight to the bedroom.