incredible art show until

Moving about the floor, tharn eyed over his art to the walls and the others that were being placed up, he then walked to his manager.
"When is the show next week?"
"Oh....7pm."
Tharn nodded to then turn to walk about to grab his phone to then take it to his ear.
Darting his eyes, type grunted has he was helping Dr. Thera keep a patient down after they had a reverse reaction to there medicine.
Type rolled his eyes has he felt his phone to his back pocket to off, he then shook his head to help the doctor.
Tharn made a face to then look to the ceiling to sign.
Getting the patient restrained, type then turned has he kept feeling his phone go off to then turn to leave, Dr. Thera widened her eyes to watch type go.
Outside, he placed his back to the wall near the door to answer.
"Tharn..... I'm a little busy here."
"My art show is one week from today at 7, you have to be there."
Type placed his hand to his forehead.
"Tharn..... That is not an emergency and you could have...."
Type peered his eyes to the side to widen them a bit has he saw the doctor.
"I have to go "
"No type.... Type!"
Tharn moved his phone forward to eye over it to sign and hard.
Type placed his back to then look over the doctor to move away from the wall.
"I'm very sorry for that."
"Was it important?"
"Just my over jealous roommate. He um..... Wanted to let me know about his art show "
The doctor raised her eye brow to then turn to leave, type stepped forward to then stop to roll his eyes to then turn to go the other way, the doctor stopped has type didn't go to her to then turn to eye over him to be attracted to this.
She then wrapped her arms about herself.
"Mr...."
Type turned to eye over her.
"Yes?"
"Um.... Can I go?"
Types Lips parted to then nod.
Dr. Thera smiled to then leave, type couldn't help but to smile to then have it disappate to place a hand to his neck to rub.
He remembered what tharn and him talked about a few days prior.
Mm... This isn't about us though..... So why can't Dr. Thera go?
Type took his hand down to then walk about to shake his head has he completed his shift.
Going home, he was so very tired, turned about after he came in to close the door to lock it, he had his hand to the wall to be hunched over a bit to be taking off his shoes, he then turned to take in a very deep breathe has he looked over a angry looking tharn.
"What?"
"You never called me back."
"I was working. Almost got in trouble with you calling me."
"It was important."
Type rolled his eyes to then go about tharn.
"Telling me about an art show is not important. I've told you what is. Could have waited till now."
Tharn turned to watch type go about to then follow.
"I just learned about it, wasent it you who told me to tell you has soon has possible so you can take the day off?"
"Mm...I did but tharn....I had to restrain a patient."
The two then went to types room has he sat to the bed to rub at his feet, he had a very long day, tharn went in to wrap his arms about himself to eye over him..
"Why?"
Type signed.
"Adverse reaction to there medication."
Tharns face fell to then step to type to then go to his knees to then grab the foot type was rubbing to then start to do it to eye the action.
Type moved his hands back to eye over him..
"You don't have to do that."
"You've had a rough day. Didn't mean to get you into trouble."
Type looked over tharn to then lift his head back to eye over the ceiling to enjoy this.
Tharn slowly looked up to then move his hands about that foot to then move it about his leg to then start to go under types scrub pants.
"Nn.... Tharn.... What are you...."
Type then slowly laid down to feel tharns hands to his groin area that then went to his dick that started to turn hard has it was being massaged.
"Type? Mm can we?"
Type signed..
"I'm tired."
Tharn took his hands back to then move to types legs to open to then start to take down his scrub pants.
"I'll do all the work. Let me, please type."
Type lifted his head back has he felt tharns mouth to his dick to start to moan to let him have his way.
A week later, tharn was looking around to sign has he hasn't seen type yet.
Where are you?
Tharn shook his head to then turn to go about his studio, has time went on, tharn had his phone out about to call type, to then turn his head has he was to his side to look over him.
"Hey.... I'm sorry I'm late."
Tharn signed.
"Eh.... Knew you couldn't take the day off. However you are an hour late, will owe me later and...."
Tharns eyes widened has he looked to the doctor to start to breathe hard to look over type with anger.
Type looked over tharn a bit confused, Dr. Thera looked to them to then shrug to eye tharn.
"So.... This is your art show?"
Tharn flexed his jaw to then eye over her.
"Yes."
Type and the doctor then eyed has tharn left the doctor looked to type.
"Well.... Okay then."
Type shrugged.
"My roommate can be weird sometimes. Would you like to walk about. Tharn is very talented."
Dr. Thera nodded to then be lead about with type, tharn watched them go about his gallery to then shake his head, he was fuming mad he then narrowed his eyes to look about to then think of something.
Tharn then raised an eye brow to go about not to care about his art showing, he needed to deal with this and now.