not what I expected

At home, tharn was sitting to the couch to be eyeing down with a face to have a hand to his cheek to rub, he signed to slowly look up.
Type came in, to then open the door to look forward to eye over tharn to raise an eye brow to then roll his eyes to turn to close the door to take off his shoes.
"Your over reacting."
"Am I? Thought we were going to have sex in the bathroom and the next thing I know you hit me!"
Type shook his head a bit to then go to a hanger to place his bag to it to then turn to eye over tharn to wrap his arms about himself to step close.
"You.... Really haven't changed since high school tharn. Coming about the corner when your happy..... All I did was just kept my hand up, you ran into it. Your fault."
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then get up to turn to start to go to his room.
"Ass!"
Type looked over tharn.
"Really! I'm the ass! I was at work tharn!"
Tharn stopped to then turn to eye over type.
"You were hard "
Type gulped to then eye down.
"Tharn..... We really have crossed the line here."
"I know we have but type...... Come on..... Best friends with benefits, win, win."
Type looked back to tharn.
"How is this a win, win?"
"Well..... We both can take care of our sexual frustration with the other, I don't see where any one loses."
"Tharn...... Were just friends...... You know I'm not gay and yet you are really pushing for this. You know I'm trying to date dr. Thera. And you...... You just..... Fuck anyone...."
Tharns lips parted to look over type to scoff.
"You..... Really think that?"
Type took in a deep breathe to slowly nod.
Tharns eyes narrowed to make a face to then turn to leave and quick to then slam the door.
Type signed to roll his eyes.
"Fuck...."
To his bed, tharn laid down on it to have a leg bent up, to have his arms wrapped about himself to be looking up at the ceiling he customized to look over his art work.
He then peered his eyes down has he heard a knock, tharn rolled his eyes to eye back up.
"Go away type."
Type signed to place his hand to the door to then open, to eye tharn to look about to shake his head.
"This really is disgusting."
"Type..... What part of go away do you not understand?"
Type looked up to eye over tharn to then step closer to wrap his arms about .
"I shouldn't have said what I did tharn..... Even though it's..... Accurate....." Type mumbled the end.
Tharn sat up to eye over type.
"Really."
"Tharn...... You always have someone here."
Tharn raised an eye brow, to look over type with a face to then start to move himself to the edge to sit to it to take eye type.
"Your..... Jealousy is showing type."
Type gritted his teeth to turn his head to eye about.
"You really need to clean your room."
Tharn narrowed his eyes, he then took in a very deep breathe, to get up to go to stand right in front of type, for him to eye over tharn a bit confused.
"What?"
"Do you really believe......I just Fuck anyone? Everyone?"
Type looked over tharns very serious face to sign to then eye down.
"No....."
Tharn darted his eyes over type to step a bit closer, type snapped his head up to look over him to move back until he hit the wall next to the door to turn his head to make a face.
Type then turned his head to look to tharn to then press his head to the wall.
"Tharn....." He said slowly.
Tharn looked over type to move his head closer to type to then rub his bottom lip to his neck. Type took in very deep breathes to gulp, he moved his hands up to place to tharns arms to grip here and there.
"Tharn...... What.....mm..... What are you....."
Tharn then placed his hand to types crotch to start to rub, to place his other to the bottom of his shirt to then start to go up, type gulped to lift his head up a bit to continue to breathe heavily.
"Th.... Tharn......"
Tharn went to types ear has his one hand was starting to go up on types sweat pants to start to go into it, to have his other hand start to go up his body to head for a nipple.
"Want me..... To stop?"
Type whimpered a bit to then tense his body has he felt a hand to his dick to start to go up and down, to feel two fingers to his nipple.
"Damn......mm.... Damnit it.....nnn.... Tharn....... This..... This isn't.... Fair.....aaah...."
Tharn couldn't help but to chuckle to rub his bottom lip to types ear lobe.
"Never said, I'm fair type..... Now..... Do you want me.... To stop?"
Type gripped tharns arms a bit to start to moan has he felt tharn stroke at his member harder to really start to play with his nipple.
"Do you...... Want me to stop?"
Type moved his head up a bit for tharn to move his head back for them to look at the other.
"This..... Really isn't fair!"
Tharn laughed to move his groin closer to types leg to start to move it on him.
"This.... Isn't fair.... My dick.... Is hurting me.... So bad......"
Type made a hard face, tharn looked over type to sign to then take his hands away to step back to sit to the edge for a moment, to then lay to his back, to be prompted on his elbows to be staring at type.
"I'm.... Not forcing you on this type. Either you want to.....or you don't. You have to decide."
Type signed to Furrow his brow has he eyed over tharn.
"You...... Did this!"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then sit up to really eye over type.
"Come.... Here then."
Tharn raised his arm to open his hand to smile.
Type eyed that to grit his teeth to then hesitantly move forward.