this is getting out of control

With his upper to the bed, type had his lower up, to have his hands to the bedding to grip to be going up and down with the friction to moan here and there.
Tharn to his knees behind type, has his hands to his waist to grip to be eyeing over him has he bit into his bottom lip, tharn then moved his arms back to his head to then take his hands to his hair to undo the tie, to place to one wrist has his semi long length of hair swirled about to place his hands back to types waist to pound at him harder.
Type moved his head about with that action to place his forehead to the bed to moan even louder.
Tharn couldn't help but to smile by that, moving down, tharn ached to see types face.
Laying to there sides, tharn had his hand wrapped about types erection to stroke, to continue to penetrate him and deep, to have his other hand about types throat gently to have his eyes to types face, from he could see to be giving type long thrusts.
Type had his head lifted back a bit to be swallowed by a world of pleasure, he then placed his hands to tharns arm to grip here and there.
"Aaaah.....going.....to......"
Tharn then went to types ear to nibble has he emptied his load into type for type to then cum all over tharns hand.
The two breathed heavily, to stay in that position for a moment, for type to then open his eyes to look about to gulp.
Taking in a very deep breathe, type then started to move tharns hand from his throat. Tharn moved his head back to eye over type a bit confused.
"Type?"
Type signed has he got that hand away to then move his body to dis connect him and tharn, for him to then go to lay to his stomach to place his arms under his head to look at the wall.
Tharn moved up a bit to continue to lay to his side to look over type.
"What's this?"
Type closed his eyes to draw in a deep breathe.
"I'm.... Tired "
Tharn raised an eye brow to move about to lay to his stomach to move his arm about to lay it over type.
"Let's sleep."
Type immediately moved his body about to then look to tharn.
"You need to go back to your room."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"Do I? Just made you cum."
Type rolled his eyes to turn his head the other way.
"And? You also destroyed my room. I'm not happy with you right now."
"Seems you were happy enough when...."
"Tharn....... Just go back to your room."
Tharn laid to his side to place his hand to his head to look over type to move his other hand to his hair that was going over his face to move it behind his ear.
"Want to sleep with you."
"To bad. Just go."
Tharn moved his free hand to types back to start to rub a bit to look over the action.
"You know type...... You destroyed my painting first...... Do you really think I wasent going to retaliate?"
Type made a hard face.
"Told you..... To get rid of it tharn."
Tharn moved his hand from the top of types back to then take it to his lower to start to rub.
"How can I...... When your in it type. So.... Seems we both did wrong so..... Let me sleep here."
"Tharn.....I really want you to go back to your room."
Tharn made a face to then move about to hover over his back, type turned his head to look up.
"What are you doing?"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"How..... Tired are you?"
Types eyes widened has it clicked for him.
"We just...... Tharn no."
Tharn then smiled and wide to start to move his still hard on against types cheeks. Type turned his head to look forward to dart his eyes.
"Do you...... Really not want to do it again? Sure your still hard...... Like me..... Know you aren't going to work tomorrow so......"
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"This is...... Getting out of hand. We're starting to act like dogs in heat."
Tharn hung his head to eye down.
"We some what are. Isn't that what men are? We like to..... All the time?"
Type signed to turn his head to look back up at tharn.
"Not.... All the time."
Tharn stopped moving his erection between his cheeks to eye over type.
"What about..... Now?"
Tharn then started to move his body down a bit to try to kiss type, for him to eye over tharn to move his head back to place it forward to sign.
Tharn moved his body back to make a face.
"You know type..... We've kissed before..... We were also the others....."
"Tharn! Just...... Do it!"
Tharn narrowed his eyes to then roll them.
"I know we said we weren't going to...... Hey!"
Type turned and fast, to then push tharn a bit to forward to really eye over him.
"Don't!"
Tharn looked over type has his hands were behind him.
"Why can't we just talk about it type and...."
Type made a really hard face to then move about to sit on tharn to wrap his arms about.
"Either do this now, or get out of my room."
"I don't like threats type."
"I'm not threatening."
Tharns face fell a bit to then place his hands to types back to grip to move him up a bit to then place himself fully back in. Type hung his head to move himself up and down that length has tharn kept his eyes to type.
After, type was to his stomach again to be fully under, tharn was to his side to eye over type to make a very hard face.
Knew I shouldn't have agreed back then to not talk about it.
Tharn signed to then move closer to snuggle up to type has he fell asleep to think about when they were younger.