having some fun

To his stomach, type moved his head up and down his pillow to yawn and hard, to then slowly open his eyes to look to his clock that was to his wall to move to his back to move his arms up to stretch to keep them there to close his eyes again, he liked he's days off, it was where he could catch up on his sleep.
Type then winced to look down to make a face.
"Tharn! What the hell!"
Tharn had come on to jump on type to lay on his body to move his head up and down.
"I'm hungry."
Type rolled his eyes.
"And? Your a grown ass man, make yourself something."
"Your cooking is better "
Type signed to place a hand to his forehead to rub.
"Tharn..... This is my only day off this week, let me sleep."
"Type its already 1030, stop being lazy."
"I'm being lazy? Says the guy who won't cook for himself."
"I was up all night having a great night with....."
"Ugh! I don't want to hear about it."
Tharn moved his head to place his chin to types chest to look up.
"Hey there's nothing in your rules that state I can't tell you how great his mouth felt around my....."
Type placed his hands to tharns mouth to shut him up to look at him hard.
"First they are the rules we agreed it also I don't want to hear about those disgusting things and......eew!"
Type took his hands back to look at one that had saliva on it.
"Damnit tharn "
Tharn couldn't help but to laugh to place his head back down.
"Don't put your hand over my mouth."
Type then placed his hands to tharns back to wipe it off to then gulp to then look up to shake his head.
Now I'm disgusting. Why do I have this weird back fetish? Doesn't matter if it's a guy or girl.....
Type then placed his hands to either side to take in deep breathes to turn his head to the side.
"Tharn.... Get off."
"Why? Are you hard?"
Types eyes widened to then snap his head forward to then peer his eyes down to narrow them.
"Asshole!"
Tharn shrugged.
"It is morning and you did touch my back...."
Type rolled his eyes to then place his hands to tharns shoulders to try and push him off.
"That's enough of your teasing get off."
"Nu huh. Not until you tell me your going to fix breakfast."
"Tharn..... I'm still tired."
"I'm still hungry "
"Ugh....your such a baby, how your mother ever...."
Type made a face.
Tharn snapped his head forward to look over type in anger for him to look over tharn with an apology look.
"Um......"
Tharns eyes narrowed..
"I'll..... Make you breakfast, your favorite."
Tharn looked type over to sign to then get up to get off, type moved up on his forarms to look over tharn to watch him leave.
Type looked down to shake his head, he felt like shit, especially with what he knew what tharns parents did to him after they found out he was gay.
Type then got up to go to his bathroom to relieve himself to wash his hands to then go to the kitchen without seeing tharn to make him an over the top meal. Plating he then looked about to go about to look for tharn to the living room, to then go to his bedroom to open the door wider to wrap his arms about to look over tharns cluttered room to eye tharn to his stomach to his bed.
"Tharn?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe but didn't say anything.
Type moved in to then go to sit to the edge of the bed to really look to tharn.
"Tharn....I didn't mean anything bad with what I said...... I'm.... Sorry....."
"Go away type."
Type made a face.
"But.....I made you your favorite meal."
"Not.... Hungry."
Type looked tharn over to then turn his head to look forward.
"Um..... Since today is my day off..... Let's do something that does not involve with us staying in. Whatever you want."
Tharn turned slowly to his back to then look to type.
"Really? Anything I want?"
Type turned his head to look narrowly at tharn.
"Your going to make me regret that aren't you tharn?"
"Mm.... You brought up my mother you are going to pay."
Type watched tharn get up to then leave to sign to then follow, the two sat down to start to eat there food.
"Actually since it's my day off, I can help you clean up that pigs nest in there, how any guy let's you bring them in there for sex is beyond me."
Tharn slowly looked up to chew at his food with an eye brow raised.
"So..... You can talk about the men.i Fuck but I can't?"
Type signed.
"Just.... Trying to lighten up things here tharn."
"Mm...."
Tharn then looked down to dart his eyes.
"I want something though."
Type looked up to eye over tharn.
"What is that?"
Tharn looked back to type.
"I.... Want a date night.... With you."
Type looked to tharn confused to dart his eyes about him to then roll his eyes to then look down.
"Really wish you would stop referring to us seeing a movie has a date night. Been having to deal with that since high school."
Tharn looked type over to sign to then look down.
"Still.... That's what I want."
Type shrugged.
"Okay."
Tharn looked up to lightly laugh.
"I pick."
Type groaned to look to tharn.
"How about I pick? You always pick something...."
"Gay?"
Type made a face to look back down to dart his eyes about his food.
Tharn looked him over to then eye back his food.
"I get to pick type."
Type signed.
"Fine."
"You.... Also have to buy the snacks."
Type looked up to shake his head.
"Really?"
Tharn looked up to smile.
"Want to be forgiven?"
Type nodded.
"Then, date night, I pick and you pay for the snacks."
Type signed and hard to look over tharn.
"I really didn't mean anything by what I said, you know that right tharn?"
"Mm.... Still have to make you suffer."
Type rolled his eyes to look back down.
"Fine..... With it all."
Tharn smiled to then place his fork down to move across the table to give type a kiss on the cheek to then look back down.
"Then your forgiven."
Type looked up with a look.
"Stop doing that!"
Tharn laughed and loud.
"Never."
Type groaned to then eat what was left for later the two got ready to go to the movies to which tharn bought a lot of snacks even though he didn't eat them, to pick a very gay movie for type to then force him to hold his hand has they left for tharn to be laughing his ass off, getting his sweet revenge for types slip of the tongue.