did something I've never done before

Going about the hospital, Dr. Thera looked about to then go into a patients room, to eye about, eye then turned to go and see another nurse come in, she smiled to then go fully in, Dr. Thera raised an eye brow to then talk to the patient, after the two left to be walking to another room.
"So where is...."
The nurse shrugged.
"I don't know, he did call out sick."
Dr. Thera turned her head to eye over her.
"He's..... Never done that before. Wonder if he is really sick."
Dr. Thera then left the room to go outside to grab her phone to then place it to her ear.
Turning his head slowly type peered his eyes to the side to dart them to then curl his bottom lip inward to let a small moan escape.
Slowly he started to move a hand to the side table to try and answer it, to then turn his head forward to peer his eyes down has tharn took his mouth off his dick that was very hard, to move up his body to kiss and nip to move his hands up his arms to then place his fingers through his hand to go to a nipple to lick to move his head to the middle of his chest to kiss to then go up to kiss at his neck.
"Leave it alone."
Type lifted his head back to then turn it slightly to peer his eyes to the phone.
"Someone.... Is calling.... Could be the hospital."
"And? You took the day off."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I'm not even sick."
Tharn lightly chuckled to then move up for them to eye the other.
"What im feeling in-between your legs, needs to be tended too. So you staying home is a good thing."
Type made a hard face.
"An erection is not a valid reason to miss work."
"Type.... Have you've ever missed work?"
"That's not the point tharn. Mm... Get off....I can still do my shift."
"You've called out..... So I can take care of...."
Type furrowed his brow has he felt tharns mouth to his fur a brief kiss for that mouth to leave his to then start to go down.
Type took in deep breathes to feel tharns hands slip through his to feel him start to go back down, type darted his eyes over his phone that stopped going off. He then was moved down to have his legs bent to either side to feel tharn move his hands between his dick to go about his body, types body bucked for what he was feeling.
Tharn too his stomach looked up at type to smile and wide to then move forward to go from his balls all the way to his head to lick.
"Aaah tharn!"
Dr. Thera darted her eyes has it went to voice mail to take the phone away to raise an eye brow.
Maybe he really is sick?
She then turned to start to think.
To there knees, they were to the middle of the bed, to be moving there bodies with the other, for type to have his head lifted back has he had tharn deeply in him.
Tharn had his forehead to types back to be moaning and hard, to have a hand gently to his throat, the other to his dick to stroke, to be thrusting very slowly in and out of type, he wanted to make sure he felt everything, which he did.
"Aaaah...... I'm..... Getting so......"
Tharn went to his ear to nibble.
"So am I. You feel so......"
Types body tensed to then cum all over tharns hand for tharn to then cum into him, the two hunched themselves forward to breathe in deep to then turn there heads has they heard the door bell go off, tharn and type looked to the other.
"I want you to stay here type."
Type narrowed his eyes.
"Why?"
Tharn shrugged.
"Today is your day off."
Type rolled his eyes. Tharn then took himself out to push type to his stomach to the bed to then go to his ear.
"Stay."
"Ugh! I'm not a dog."
Tharn couldn't help but to laugh and hard to then get off the bed to look about to grab a pair of boxers and his shirt with a pair of shorts to then go about to close the door behind him.
Type grabbed a pillow to then press to his body to look to the wall to shake his head.
Why am I allowing this? Why did I take the day off? Ugh!
Going to the door, tharn placed his hair up into a bun, to then go to the door to open to widen his eyes.
"What.... Are you doing here?"
Dr. Thera looked about tharn.
"Well....I heard type took the day off, not like him, is he okay?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe.
"He is pretty sick. I'm taking care of him today."
"Can I see? Am a doctor and...."
"Your help is not needed, thank you though."
Dr. Thera scoffed has tharn slightly slam the door in her face.
He eyed over the back of the door to take in a deep breathe to sign. Tharn turned to then look over type who opened his door to look across the way to eye over tharn a bit confused.
"Who was that?"
"No one important. Hey.... What are you doing out of bed?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"Tharn.... I'm not a dog also who was at the door."
Tharn turned to go to type to then wrap his arms about himself to then eye down to see type was wearing boxers, he then unwrapped his arms to then place a finger to his boxers to move it about a bit.
"What are you doing with these?"
Type signed.
"Tharn.... We've been to bed on and off since this morning, I don't know why we're.... But need to stop we are not....nn!"
Tharn moved and quick to place his hands to types neck to press his mouth to his to open types with his tongue to then use his body to press against types to then take him back to the bedroom. Knowing he was going to get in trouble with not telling him about the doctor so tharn was going to take full advantage of there time.