couple troubles

Tharn looked over type after what he said to then shake his head to step back to wrap his arms about himself.
"You really think I'm having sex with my art director when I'm in love with you, really?"
Type made a hard face.
"Why did you take me away just now?"
"This is a place of business type. Jeeez, I kissed him, I've kissed a lot just to get you to notice me and to get jealous which you never did. Now how many have you've kissed and had sex with before you realized your feelings for me?"
"Tharn that's not the same."
"Oh? How is it different?"
"I don't work with......"
Type then made a hard face to look down, he did work with the nurses he had sex with and the doctor he made cum that was being a gigantic bitch to him.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Type.... Don't even try to lie to me, yes you do."
Type slowly looked to tharn.
"Yeah....I just realized that."
Tharn looked over type to sign.
"Well.... Then why haven't you've been wanting to come to work, I know something is going on."
Tharn made an uncomfortable face to look down, type then pointed to him.
"See right there. What is going on!?"
Tharn looked to type to roll his eyes to place a hand to his neck to rub.
"Well...."
Xiao looked over mortinis face to then shake his hand off to turn to start to go about his office. Mortini followed close behind.
"Why are you here Mr. Dskera, should be to the other gallery and....."
Xiao then was shoved by mortini into his office has he was trying to close the door on him, to be pushed to the wall next to it to have his mouth crushed to his, the two struggled for a moment, for xiao to then place his hands to his chest to push him away to place the back of his hand to his mouth to wipe, mortini  rolled his eyes to then place himself to the door to have his head turned to look to him.
"I am not sighing a contract with this other, so I am still employed here. Can't believe you are trying to get rid of your boyfriend after...."
Xiao moved his hand down to look to him.
"You are not my boyfriend! How many times do I have to say it! Last week was a mistake damnit!"
"Really now? When you were released by your binding you seemed to quite enjoy riding my stick."
Xiao breathed hard to really look over mortini to then roll his eyes to push himself off the wall to then go to his desk to look down to sign to then sit to his seat to be distraught.
Mortini made a face to move himself from the door to then go to him to stand behind to place his hands to his shoulders to rub..
Xiao signed again.
"Mr. Dskera, you need to stop. Need to also sign that contract with the other to go to there gallery."
Mortini rolled his eyes.
"I have to say I don't understand. You went after Mr. Hydros and he is still here. Why are you throwing me out? I know we had an incredible night and....."
Xiao placed his hands to mortinis to move them away to then get up to turn to eye over.
"Mr. Dskera, you need to leave!"
Mortini looked to him.
"Why?"
"This is unprofessional and what happened shouldn't have. Now you need to leave."
Mortini narrowed his eyes to then start to step towards Xiao who moved back to hit the wall to eye over mortini who was in front of him to then smack his hand close to his head to eye him over.
"But it did. Was.....it bad? Is that why your acting like this?"
Xiao wrapped his arms about himself to really look over mortini.
"I'm acting like this because it shouldn't have happened. You really need to leave."
Mortini tilted his head to the side to slowly move up his hand to place it to xiaos pants to rub at his crotch.
Xiao peered his eyes down with a face.
"What....."
Mortini moved his head closer to place his head to xiaos ear.
"So..... It wasn't bad? We did go all night."
Xiaos body tensed has he started to grow hard to slowly unwrap his arms to place them to mortinis body to grip a bit has he also was starting to feel his mouth to his neck to be caressed.
"Nn.....Mr. dserka......you need to.....mm.... Stop...."
Mortini then went to his ear to nibble.
"Why should I? Your enjoying it, can feel that."
Mortini then moved his free hand up to move xiaos head to the side for them to briefly look to the other to place there mouths upon the other to start to lightly kiss for it to turn into more.
Xiao made a hard face to then place his hands to mortinis neck to have this kiss turn more for mortini to be internally smiling to then turn them to push Xiao to the desk to take his hands to his shirt to pull it over, to then help Xiao with his for them to go straight back into kissing.
Without knowing, the office door was opened a bit, given type opened it, to see the tail end of it to then slowly close the door to look down.
"Oh....."
Tharn to the side had his arms wrapped to look to type.
"So you see, it's been a difficult time here to work. Those two..... Bring a very tense atmosphere when you have to deal with them. Think they are in the beginning of there relationship. I really don't know, Mr. Dskera in there keep giving me glares and..."
Type turned his head to whisper.
"Maybe he's like me and knows about the two of you. The top, you guys are very much protective of us bottoms."
Tharn raised an eye brow to move closer to type.
"Where you learning those things?"
"Books and the Internet about two guys."
Type turned to start to leave, tharn looked him over to then eye the door to roll his eyes has he heard his art director scream.
Tharn then pushed himself from the wall to follow type to place his arm about his shoulder.
"Can we go home my little stalker? Want to make you scream."
Type looked to tharn a bit confused for them to then go home, for tharn to make type scream all night for him has tharn gave type heightened pleasure.