you and your rules

Tharn looked over a very serious type, to then raise an eye brow.
"Rules?"
Type took in a deep breathe has he eyed over tharn to then look down.
"Yes....... Because....... I've been...... Thinking about this and.......I won't deny it."
"Deny what?"
Type signed to groan.
"Believe you know."
Tharn smirked to then move closer.
"What do I know?"
Type looked to tharn with a furrow brow.
"Don't be a jerk here."
"I'm not being anything, generally curious."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I..... Understand why...... You gays like it okay!"
Tharn couldn't hold a straight face. Type narrowed his eyes to then hit him and hard in the arm for tharn to place his hand to that spot to rub.
"Oow!"
"You deserve it! Knew what I was going on about you Jack ass!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to continue to rub.
"Whatever type..... Now what are these rules?"
Type signed to really eye over tharn to move a bit closer with a very serious face.
"Before I go over them with you, I am going to ask you a question has I did when we were in high school. I need to know, do you...... Have any feelings for me other then friendship?"
Tharn took in a little deep breathe to fight against gulping to let a straight, convincing face to conceal something.
"Type.....has I've told you in high school and to your parents, I do not see you in any sort of light other then in friendship."
Types eyes narrowed to continue to eye over tharn who placed his hand down from rubbing his arm to sign.
"What..... Are the rules?"
Type Darted his eyes over tharn to then turn his body to look forward.
"Well..... We are only venting out our sexual frustrations on the other..... Right?"
"Yes."
Type made a face to wrap his arms about himself.
"Okay.......has were into this..... Thing..... We both are not having sex with any one else."
Tharns lips parted to be smiling inside.
"Um.... Why?"
"I don't want to.... Get anything..... We are not using condoms, don't think you are with all those guys you have been with."
Tharns eyes narrowed.
"What about you and all those women?"
Type turned his head to look to tharn.
"I'm not trying to get anyone pregnant, of course I've used protection."
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself.
"Mm... So have I."
Type looked over tharn to then turn his head to eye forward once more.
"Tharn......I just...... Don't want either of us to be having sex with another while we are..... Okay!"
Tharn raised an eye brow to move a bit closer, to place his hands to either side of himself to look over type.
"Monogamous?"
Type signed.
Tharn chuckled to go to type to wrap his arms about.
"Okay. I agree."
Type turned his head to look to tharn.
"We're you wanting us to be.... Then you...."
Tharn shook his head.
"What are..... The other rules?"
Type peered his eyes down.
"You need to stop...... Being like this."
"I've always been like this."
Type looked to tharn.
"That was before....we....."
Tharn signed to then move his arms away to then lean back a bit.
"What else?"
"We both.... Need to be on the same level with it. If I say no, you stop."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"You always say no..... In the beginning, then your ass is begging for mm!"
Tharn looked to type with his brow furrowed has type placed his hand over his mouth.
"Tharn!"
Tharn then moved his hand to his wrist to then move to place it down between them.
"Well it's true..... What else?"
Type then looked down to see tharn start to rub his thumb to his wrist.
"I'm..... Still not gay tharn."
"That's not a rule."
Type signed to then take his wrist back to turn about once more to wrap his arms about.
"This is.... Difficult for me tharn........"
Tharn made a face to then eye down.
"I...... Know it is type.... Given your straight and all, but I'm sure there are straight men who like it up the ass."
Type snapped his head to the side to look to tharn with an angered expression.
"Tharn!"
"Type..... You need to stop getting so.... Defensive about this okay....... You like it...... Just deal with that fact......mmm..... Are there any more rules?"
Type signed to turn his head back.
"When I say no....or stop.... You need to do that."
"Type.... Your repeating yourself."
"Need to make sure you understand that rule."
"I do type......I do."
Type then peered his eyes to his leg has tharn started to rub his hand up and down it.
"Is there... Any more?"
Type gulped.
"Are.... There any rules..... You can think of?"
Tharn darted his eyes over type.
"No..... Dating anyone while we're......"
Type looked to tharn.
"Eventually we will. We're just...... Venting our..... Right tharn?"
Tharn looked over type not to give away anything to nod.
"I know.... Just..... We have to both be completely done before we date."
Type nodded.
"Okay. And?"
Tharn Darted his eyes over type to move even closer to then place his mouth to his neck.
"Since you want it to stop if you say so....... What happens if one of us is overly horny and wanting the other?"
Type gulped has he felt tharn move his other hand to types neck to start to rub his lower lip.
"Tharn..... Were discussing.... The rules....."
"Well.... Right now....I can't think of any."
"Um...... An.... Another one.... No developing feelings for the other..... Other then our friendship.....al.... Also.... This is not going to destroy.......mm.... What we.... Have.... Right now....."
Tharn stopped rubbing his bottom lip to types neck to then move back to eye over him.
"It won't." He said in a stern stone.
Types Lips parted.
"O.....okay."
Tharn raised an eye brow to then place his hands to types chest to then push him to the other side of the couch to then move over him, type placed his hands to tharns chest to eye him over.
"What....... We just.... Last night...."
Tharn placed a smile to his face.
"Know we did but...... Come on type..... Were guys."
Type rolled his eyes to then push tharn up to get on his forarms to eye over him.
"Know we are but..... Doesn't mean we have to hump like rabbits..... I'm also hungry."
Tharn eyed over type.
"Mm.... I'm hungry too...... Hungry for your cock."
Types eyes widened to then really push tharn off to get up to head to the kitchen.
"No!"
Tharn to his knees watched type get up to sign.
Really!?