need to plan

To a patient's room, type stood behind Dr. Thera who talked to a woman who had late cancer. Type kept his head hung to be writing it all down with a sad face, this was part of his job he really didn't like.
"Is there anything I can get you?"
The woman kept looking forward to dart her eyes has tears then started to go down her face.
"I..... Really just want to be left alone."
Thera nodded to then get up to eye over type to then motion with his head for them to leave.
Type nodded to then start to leave to then go to the patient to place his hand to her shoulder for the two to eye the other, they smiled to then nod to lay down to there side to have there back.
Type eyed over them to then follow the doctor.
Outside thera looked to type.
"Thank you for that."
Type looked to thera to nod.
"Trying to be there for the patient."
Thera smiled to then turn to leave, type took in a very deep breathe to then follow over the doctor.
"So...... The holidays are starting to come about, my roommate and I always do a new year Eve party and...."
Thera stopped to sign, she then turned to eye over type.
"Let me.... Think about it okay?"
Type looked over thera to nod. Thera looked over type to then turn to leave.
Type eyed over her to then turn to go the other way to make a face.
What do I have to do for thera to....
Type placed his hand to his neck to rub to go about to do his job.
After, type was to his car to take in a deep breathe to then get out to place his bag over himself to then go to his place to place his key to the door to then open to stop to shake his head.
"Tharn!"
Tharn moved his head back from the guy he was with and kissing, to eye over type has he was to the couch to the living room.
The guy kept his head to the side to have his ears turned red, this was embarrassing.
Tharn then moved his arms to either side of the couch to look at type full on.
"What?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"Rule 15 tharn!"
Type went in to then turn to slam the door to then place his shoes to the side with his bag to the hook to then go straight to his bedroom to slam that door to go to the bed to flop down to his stomach to take in very deep breathes.
He then signed and hard has he heard knocking.
"Tharn! Go away!"
Tharn opened the door to place his body to the door frame to then look over type.
"Sorry broke one of your many rules. He left."
Type groaned to then turn his head to look to the wall.
"I really don't want to see you with a guy having your tongue down his throat, next is seeing you.....ugh...."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"You've never seen me Fuck them type "
"Well..... Good for that..  I guess...."
Tharn stepped in to then sit to the edge of the bed to look over type.
"Mm... Think there is something else going on with you "
Type took in a deep breathe to peer his eyes down to tharn to then shuffle about to head a pillow to place it to his body to look down, tharn raised an eye brow.
"Ah..... Not the pillow."
Type shook his head.
"You and I know the other way to much."
"If that was true I would fully know why you are so anal with cleaning."
Type snapped his head to look over tharn.
"Can we not use that word?"
Tharn lightly chuckled, he then placed a hand to the pillow to then take it away to move about to place his head to types lap to look up, type placed his hands behind him to look down.
"Tharn...."
Tharn wrapped his arms about his body to keep eyeing up.
Type made a face to look forward.
"We.... Need to start to plan for that.....new years eve party."
"That's two months off, know you like to plan early but....."
Tharn narrowed his eyes to look over type.
"I.... Don't think that's it though.... What's going on type?"
Type signed.
"Don't like I came in here to that tharn after a long day."
"Type I know that's not it. Come on, be real with me, what's going on."
Type took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to look down to then tilt his head to bring a hand up to move some of tharns hair from his face.
"Why do you keep your hair so long? You used to have a normal boys hair cut in high school so why?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to dart his eyes to place his hand to types to hold.
"Type.... Stop deflecting, what is going on?"
Type looked over tharn to then look across to the wall.
"Tried to..... Get dr. Thera to come to the party, I believe she won't.... Again and...... Today...."
Tharn looked over type to then get up to really eye over him.
"There it is..... What happened today type?"
Type made a face to then look to see they were still holding hands, he then shook his head to then retrieve his hand to then lay down to be to his side.
"Had.....a patient of mine....a devoted mother of three......has cancer...... Won't even live the month...."
Tharns lips parted to then move about to go to his side to look over type.
"Did you, have to tell her the news?"
Type shook his head.
Tharn took in a very deep breathe to move closer.
"You know the thing I really admire about you type, even though you don't know these people, you still take it to heart when..... These things happen. You are really a great nurse."
Type smiled has he looked over tharn to nod to then go to his back to look up.
"Really needed to hear that.... Thank you tharn."
Tharn darted his eyes over type to then get on him, type looked down to sign..
"Tharn...."
"Eh.... Believe you need this, just deal. Mm...we will wait until next week to start to plan for the party. Right now, can we just be like this.... In silence?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then roll his eyes to shuffle a bit has tharns warmth started to make him go to sleep, tharn moved his head to then look up to raise an eye brow to lay his head back down to smile.