what was that?

Grabbing onto tharn and hard, type had his forehead to his arm to be getting fucked and hard, for them to be moving up and down rhythmically.
Type then lifted his head his head back to moan so very loud.
"Aaah God! I'm.....mm.... Cumming!"
Types whole body tensed to deliver his second load of the night, to then feel tharns cock inside to be going harder into his rectum to then feel tharn stop has he was emptying his seed within.
Tharn gulped to then slowly breathe to take himself out slowly to then get off of type to go to the side to his back to take in very rapid breathes, types legs that were wrapped about tharn now laid themselves down for him to place a hand to his forehead has he looked over his ceiling, he then slowly moved up on his forarms, to grunt and groan a bit to take in very deep breathes to turn his head to eye over tharn.
"What the hell was that!?" He said in a tone
Tharn flexed his jaw to then turn his head to look up at type.
"What we agreed too."
Types Lips parted.
"In our rules I'm suppose to...."
Tharn then got up on his forarms in a bit of anger.
"So you can jump me whenever you want? Get whatever you want since your horny but If I'm wanting to do the same, I can't? How is that fair?"
Type then was pushed down for him and tharn to wrestle a bit until his arms were to either side of himself, type tried to use his legs however they were very weak after going tw o rounds with tharn, tharn was up a bit to look over type with a very stern face.
"How is that equal type?"
Type gritted his teeth to give out a heavy sign.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then let type go to then move about to then start to leave, type got back up on his forarms to eye over him .
"Tharn?"
Tharn stopped to hang his head.
"What?"
"You..... Didn't answer my question."
Tharn turned to eye type.
"Believe I did type."
Type looked over tharn to watch him leave to then slowly move down to then eyed over there ceiling to place a hand to his forehead.
What was that? Also I never have seen tharn that pissed before. What is going on with him?
Type then shuffled to his side to place his hands under his head.
I just don't get it.
Type then looked down to eye over there clothes to sign, he then slowly moved up to then bend over to move up his shirt to then place it to his legs that were over the bed to place his finger tips to it to eye it a bit confused.
Why..... Is my scrub top wet?
Type turned his head slowly to look over his open door frame.
The next morning, type woke up very groggy, to be happy he didn't have work that day, to then be up and about to stumble given what happened last night, to then go to the kitchen to widen his eyes.
Tharn was already there, dressed, and making breakfast.
Type then wrapped his arms about himself.
"Don't think.....a breakfest is going to make up for what you did last night."
Tharn tensed to take in a deep breathe to let it out pretty noisy. He then plated the food to place the dishes to the sink in silence, to grab there plates, he turned with his head hung, eyes peered down to place types plate to the table to have his still to his hand to then start to go about him, type turned to eye over him.
This wasn't Normal.
"Tharn?"
Tharn stopped to raise his head to take in another deep breathe.
"I have nothing to apologize for. Gave you.... Exactly what you wanted....."
Type Darted his eyes has tharn then turned to go to his room, type then followed to have the door shut in his face, he then placed his hand to the nob to wiggle to sign. Tharn had locked it.
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to go to the kitchen to stand by the table to then look to his food.
What in the hell has gotten into you tharn? I just don't get it.
Type shook his head to then go to his bedroom to place on some clothes to then turn to leave.
At a friend's, type was eating a breakfest he made there, to be eyeing down to have a fork go about the eggs.
His friend eyed him over.
"So..... I'm wondering..... What is going on with you? Isn't it your day off?"
Type slowly looked up.
"It is kurto just..... Having a bit of an issue with tharn."
Type then looked down.
"Ah.... Your high school roommate..... That I don't know why you two are still..... Why are you? Know you both make a lot of money and...."
"We're more then just roommates."
Types eyes widened has he let that slip.
"I know. You two are best friends but this is a but weird, soon we're all going to be in our 30s and you two are still living together. Can't start a family like that."
Type gulped to nod happy his friend didn't really understand what he said.
"I know, something I've been pushing with him but..... Some things happened to him in high school, with his parents, he is still like a lost puppy. I can't help..... But still want to be there for him."
"Understandable. Friends, there's always a bond but type, he is not your child. You two need to find places to live. Just think about it."
Type looked up to see his friend get up to leave to then slowly look down to sign. He then moved back in his chair to make a face.
Type then peered his eyes to the side to then grab his phone to start to look about.
Your right kurto, this has gone on long enough. I also believe us having sex is blurry our friendship line, I need to move. Need to start an actual life, want to settle down and have a family, can't with tharn.
Types face went sullen has he was looking, he didn't really want to leave tharn anymore however he knew it was time. Right?