don't know what to do

At work, type was before his computer to make a face has he was filling out a person's file to sign here and there to then nod off a bit, he then let out a very hard gust of air to then turn about in his chair to stand to walk about to place his hands to his eyes to rub has he yawned.
Going about, he went to the room where there were beds for on call nurses and doctors, for him to be to the bottom to have his arms wrapped to be looking to the wall to take in deep breathes.
It had been over a week there in the hospital, type just couldn't to home, not with what was going on there with his friend.
Type made a face to then turn to his back to eye up to place a hand to his forehead to sign.
I need..... To find another place to live..... Need to do that when I'm here.....
Type then rolled his eyes has he heard tharns voice in his head that was telling him no.
Type then went to his other side to wrap his arms about to eye the wall to curl up a bit.
You two are not in high school, tharn can take care of himself or at least hire someone to do that. This can't keep going on, I can't just stay here at the hospital, I need to eventually go home, but I just can't......I don't know what to really do in this situation. Damnit! I fucking knew something like this was going to happen, a straight man and a gay man can't be roommates, tharn. Did promise back in the day nothing was going to happen but uh huh.....
Type took in a deep breathe to close his eyes to furrow his brow.
I just have to move.... There is really no other option.....
Type signed to then fall asleep, he had been really over working himself.
The next day, the scheduler found him and forced her hand to make him go home.
To his car, type was looking towards his place to dart his eyes about to shake his head that was to the seat.
I should go to a hotel..... Can afford it.....
Type signed.
I don't want to pay the money to do that though....
Type rolled his eyes to then get out to grab his bag to then slam the door.
Just go in, go straight to your room, lock it.
Type nodded to then go to his door to place his key in to take in a very deep breathe.
Just go to your room.
Type turned the key to then open the door to look in to gulp.
Tharn was to the couch, to his side, to be fast asleep.
Type went in quietly to then close the door to lock to take off his shoes to place his bag to the side to then go to tharn to eye about to look to the side to see a blanket to grab hold to then place it over to then be moved down.
"Damnit tharn!"
Tharn had grabbed type to bring him down to have them both laying to there sides with tharns arms wrapped about type.
"Nu huh.... You've been gone for a solid week, you deserve this."
Type started to thrash.
"Ugh! I'm too tired for your foolishness! Thought you were asleep! Now let go!"
Tharn signed to hold him tighter.
"Your warm."
Type rolled his eyes to then move his arms up to grip tharns arms to then start to try and pry him off.
Tharn started to laugh.
"I am stronger then you type."
Type narrowed his eyes to thrash harder to really grip at tharns arms.
"God damnit! Fucking let me go!"
Tharn furrowed his brow.
"You don't need to use such language with me type. Just relax. Let's sleep here."
"I don't want to sleep with you! I want to go to bed!"
"Okay, let's go to bed then."
Type stopped thrashing to then turn his head to look over tharn.
"By myself."
Tharn made a face while his eyes were closed.
"You need to be nicer to your best friend who has made you...."
"Shut up!" Type interrupted.
Tharn signed to then wiggle closer to type.
Type whimpered to then turn his head to look forward to sign.
"Tharn...  Please let me go "
"If I let you go, I want to go to sleep with the other."
"Crossing the line tharn!"
"Mm.... We've done that. Just want to be close to you type, don't like you haven't been home in a week. "
"Busy."
"Uh huh....sure."
Type rolled his eyes to then place his fingers to tharns arm to start to pinch and hard.
Tharn moved a bit uncomfortable.
"Oow!"
"Not like you don't deserve this! Now let go "
"I'll let go when you say we can go and sleep in your bed."
"I don't want you in my bed tharn!"
"Been there before, even made you....oow!"
Tharn then placed his hands to types back to push him off to then get up to sit to raise his arm to look at it.
Type got up to turn to eye over tharn who then looked to him.
"What the hell! Why you bite me!"
"To make you let go! Don't even know how many times I've said it."
Tharn looked over type to then place his hands to the side.
"Doesn't mean anything. Want to sleep with you."
Type rolled his eyes.
"First your not sick, second we are not kids third after everything that has happened Fuck no!"
Type started to go about to then stop to hang his head to dart his eyes. Tharn had turned his head to speak to type.
"Do you.... Hate me now?"
Type made a face, tharn knew what to say to get him.
"Tharn..... We are best friends who....... Crossed a line, I.... Don't hate you but......I just don't know what to do next.......I need to move out."
Tharns eyes widened to then get up to go to your to wrap his hand to his wrist to really look him over.
"Type.....I want you.... To really sleep with me.'
Types eyes widened to then turn his head to look over tharn.
"Huh!?"