being annoying

At the kitchen, type had his head hung to be chopping vegetables to then sign, he shook his head to concentrate on what he was doing to then slam the knife down to then turn his head to eye over tharn who was right next to him, body to the counter to have his arms wrapped about himself to be eyeing over type to have said that one word again, "were,?"
"Tharn.... Knock it off."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"We're?"
Type rolled his eyes to sign and hard again to then eye over what he was doing.
"You keep this up tharn, I'm done making dinner."
Tharn narrowed his eyes a bit he then moved himself a bit closer.
"We're?"
Type snapped his head to the side.
"Would you stop! Been saying that word since yesterday"
Tharn shrugged to move back a bit.
"We're?"
"Damnit! That's it I'm done, you make dinner."
Type turned to start to try to leave for tharn to go to him to wrap his arms about, type then struggled a bit.
"Oh no, you need to let me go, I am so pissed off at you right now and....nnn...."
Types body tensed has tharn went to his ear to nibble to then place his hand into types pants inside his boxers to then start to play with his member.
"Th.... Tharn..... Damnit....."
Tharn then took his member out to stroke a bit harder to place his chin to his shoulder to eye over him.
"We're?"
Type rolled his eyes to then lift his head back to move his body with this act, tharn then placed his other hand under types shirt to go to his nipple to play with to keep eyeing him.
"We just did it this morning type, but look at how your body is responding to me and.... Wanting it."
Type peered his eyes to tharn to breathe heavily.
"Finally..... You talk."
Tharn lightly laughed to then place his mouth to types for them to go into a deep tongue filled kiss. A bit later, type was over the table to his stomach, to have his hands to either side of the edges to grip has he was going up and down with every thrust, to have his head to the side to the table to moan and loud.
Tharn was behind type to have his hands to his waist to grip and hard to thrust in and deep to eye the action to then slowly look up.
"Feeling...... Good?"
Type peered his eyes to then to raise an eye brow.
"Mmm......ye.... Yes?"
"Getting.... Close?"
Type Darted his eyes over tharn.
"Nn.....mmm....get.... Getting there.... Why?"
Tharn then pulled out to step back to breathe heavily to wrap his arms about himself.
"So....were?"
Type groaned to sign.
"Would you stop with that word!?"
"Not until you tell me."
Type slowly moved up to place his forarms to the table to look down to shake his head a bit.
"It's something I don't even fully know myself okay, so stop being an ass and.....aaah God!"
Tharn then went to type to place his hand to his neck to then ram himself back in and hard.
Type kept his head hung to go up and down with the friction to moan and hard has he was being pentrated and deep.
Tharn then placed his arms about types body to move him back for type to turn his head to the side to lift his hand up to place to the back of his head to grip his hair to move his tongue with his.
After, the two were on the table they had sex on to be eating the dinner type was able to make for type to be looking down while tharn kept eyeing him.
"So.... What do you have to do, to fully understand?"
Type took in a deep breathe to keep his eyes to the food.
"I.... Don't fully know."
Tharn darted his eyes over type.
"Type......I believe you are gay."
Type made a hard face to furrow his brow.
"Tharn..... Let me figure this out for myself okay."
Tharn signed to look down.
"Fine.....but we do need to discuss something."
Type slowly looked up.
"What tharn?"
Tharn then looked back to type.
"Your not moving."
Type really looked to tharn to then shake his head to look down.
"No..... No I'm not."
Tharn smiled and wide.
"Happy you know that."
Type signed and hard.
"I don't want to talk about that right now."
"What do you want to talk about?"
"Nothing really right now."
I don't know what is going to happen Monday, the way I just left the doctor, god, I'm happy it's only Saturday. I also don't know about what has happened between tharn and I, don't know how to go about this.
Tharn looked over type to then eye back down.
"Well.... After dinner can you help me with my piece?"
Type looked back at tharn.
"Your going to draw or paint me into it again aren't you?"
Tharn smiled to then shrug.
"Maybe."
He then ate the rest of his food to then grab his plate to get up to place it to the sink to go to types almost finished dish to then take it to the sink to go back to place his hand to his to then take him to the living room for them to go straight to the couch to have sex once more.
Laying to his back, tharn looked over the white canvas to have type asleep on him to have his arms wrapped about, he then peered his eyes down to type to eye over his head to then look to the ceiling to sign.
I know you don't want to talk about some things right now type but things I have held on for years I just blurted out when I thought you have sex with.....I really want to talk those things over with you.
Tharn took in a very deep breathe to then close his eyes to go into a dream.