what is going on?

Coming home from a long day at work, type yawned has he placed his key into the door to open to go inside to turn to place his bag up to take his shoes off to turn to sign.
Type then stepped forward to have a sullen face to see a dinner to the coffee table that wasent touched to go about it to go to his knees to look over tharn who was to his side to be fast asleep.
Type moved a hand up to his cheek to caress.
"Tharn?"
Tharns face flexed for him to slowly open his eyes to then look over type to smile.
"Tharn, you need to stop not eating until I come home. Also you need to go to bed."
"Not without you."
Type rolled his eyes to place his hand to tharns to pull him up to take with him for them to go to his bedroom to hear tharn yawn behind him, he then pulled him about to place him to the edge of his bed to look over.
"Get ready, I'm going to go and clean up the living room and I'll get ready for bed."
Tharn had a pout. Type couldn't help but to laugh to turn to then go and clean up, after he came back to stop to the door frame to smile, tharn flopped down on his back has he sat to the edge of the bed to be asleep.
Type rolled his eyes to go into his bathroom to get ready for bed to go to his dresser that was near his hamper to then place his scrubs to it to get on some pajamas to then go to his bed to pull tharn up more for them to both go under the covers to then lay on tharn to be cradled in his warmth to be pulled under.
The next morning, type was before his sink to be brushing his teeth to look up to see tharn behind him, tharn then went in to wrap his arms about to place his chin to his shoulder.
"Why are you coming home so late?"
Type took the brush out of his mouth to then spit into the sink to eye down with a face to then place the tooth brush back to eye.
"Doctor thera."
Tharn widened his eyes.
"What?"
Type signed to turn in there embrace to wrap his arms about to dart his eyes over tharn.
"She's just been giving me more work and just being a bitch."
Tharn raised an eye brow..
"How so?"
Type narrowed his eyes.
"Can we have a nice morning before we have to go to work? Know you have to go to your gallery today."
Tharn made a face, type looked him over a bit confused with that.
"Tharn?"
Tharn moved his hands up to take types away to turn to leave.
Type watched him go to be further confused.
What was that?
Type shook his head to then go forward to go to his now empty room to go and change for work to then go out to head to the kitchen to see tharn sitting down to the dining room table to be eating left overs with a face.
"Tharn? What's going on?"
"I..... Think I'm going to play hooky today, you should too, we can spend the day together."
He looked to type hopeful, type then wrapped his arms about himself.
"That's not like you. You love going to your gallery. What's going on?"
Tharn signed to eye down.
"Just.... Some things."
"Like what?"
Tharn looked to type to raise an eye brow.
"You tell me how doctor thera is being a bitch and I'll tell you why I don't want to go to work."
"I don't like ultimatums."
"You tell then I do."
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to leave.
"Whatever then."
"You need to eat break....."
"That's dinner! I need to go to work!" Type shouted over his shoulder before he left.
Tharn signed to then push the food away.
Fuck!
Awhile later, tharn went to work with a face to keep looking about, to then go to one of his paintings to eye it, without knowing, type was there to be well hidden to look over tharn to be a bit confused why he didn't want to go to work. Seemed all so very normal. However he couldn't understand why tharn kept looking around.
Type then moved back a bit to see tharn look around again to then see his art director come about with a face to go to stand next to tharn to eye over his work .
"This is the right one to start your next showing with."
Tharn looked him over with an uncomfortable face to then turn his head to eye over his work to nod.
"I think so too."
Tharn then stepped a little away from him for type to raise an eye brow.
Why are you moving away from him tharn? Is there something going on between you two? I remember this guy, he was in our apartment and you two were....
Types heart started to pump and hard has he remembered those too once we're kissing. He then shook his head has anger and jealousy got ahold of him.
Hearing loud stomping tharn turned his head to widen his eyes has he looked to type who came right at him to look him over to then look to the art director who eyed over type a bit confused with his deamonor.
"Um...... You know tharn here is seeing someone right?"
Xiao widened his eyes.
"Uh...."
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Type.... You need to...."
Type stepped closer to Xiao.
"You know with you it was all just to make hey!"
Xiao darted his eyes has he watched tharn bend down to place type over his shoulder to then go and quick with type to a room, Xiao placed his hand to his neck to rub.
What the hell was that?
Being pulled a bit he turned his head to the side to sign has mortini had his hand to his wrist to look at him with anger.
Type kicked about to thrash.
"Dammit tharn let me go!"
To that room, tharn set type down to the wall next to the door to close the door to then eye over type with his hand beside his head.
"Okay, we need to talk!"
Type looked over tharn to scoff.
"Oh That we do tharn, are you fucking your art director?"
Tharn widened his eyes.
"What!?"