trying to figure this out

To his job, type was sitting down to be eyeing the computer to have his fingers to his mouth to pinch his lower lip has he read about prostate massaging.
This.....has to be the reason why I.......
Type groaned to move back to place his arms about himself to hang his head to sign.
Then what is the reason for why you are letting him give you blow jobs?
Types eyes widened has he said that through his head, he groaned a bit to then move and fast to shut off the computer to then turn about to eye over a nurse.
"Um.... Yes?"
"I am so sorry to disturb you Mr. Verta, I have someone here for you."
"Oh?"
"They are claiming to be your roommate?"
Types eyes widened to then get up to move and quick.
What the hell! Why are you here tharn!
Type moved about to look through the hall to see tharn standing with his back to the wall to look up has he heard loud noises to look over type.
"What are you...."
Type went to tharn to then place his hand to his arm to then pull.
Tharn looked to the action to then type.
"What the hell! That hurts!"
"Good, why are you here? This is where I work."
Tharn moved up his other hand to display a bag.
"Being nice, brought you, your favorite for lunch."
Type stopped pacing to slow down to stop to turn his head to look at the bag.
"You..... Why?"
Tharn shrugged.
"Haven't seen you for awhile. I miss you type."
Type looked over tharn to sign to then eye over that bag again, tharn then started to move his arm a bit.
"Um.... Can you let go..... This is...."
Type took his hand away to take in a deep breathe.
"Sorry for that. We can go to the cafeteria."
Tharn nodded to then walk with type to smile.
"Oh.... When you come home I really want you to look over my piece, believe I found the way to make it pop."
Type looked about has some nurses who went by to Giggle after they heard that.
"Um tharn ..."
He looked over type.
"Yes?"
"Can you..... Not say when I go home, doesn't sound right "
"Why? We share a place together and...."
Type looked to tharn.
"That, right there, doesn't sound right. It's you tharn at that place then me type at that place, okay. We are not a couple."
Type turned to then start to pace away.
Tharn watched him go to raise an eye brow to then follow.
"I know were not..... I'm just the gay best friend of a straight man who can get him to cum."
Type immediately stopped to eye over tharn.
"What is wrong with you!"
Tharn couldn't help but to laugh to then go forward to swing the bag, type turned his head to look over him to then follow.
Tharn went to the cafeteria to then sit down to open the bag to place the contents about, type eyed over that to then sit.
"Why did you say that?"
"Your fun to tease type."
Type rolled his eyes to then grab his food to move it towards him to eye down.
Tharn kept his eyes to type.
"Is it... Really that bad?"
Type made a face.
"I..... Don't want to talk about it."
Tharn titled his head to the side to look over type.
"You...... Have been wanting to talk about it and now you don't?"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"I'm at work tharn "
"I know, but we are by ourselves here, after what happened last time, you ran and I haven't seen you since. We..... Need to figure this out "
Type signed.
"There's..... Nothing to figure out..... They were just mistakes. They...... Are not going to happen again so....."
Tharn signed has he looked over type.
"That's why I want to know if it's been bad, can improve."
"It's....... Not that..... It's...."
"So it was good. Did have you cumming pretty quick and...."
Type looked to tharn instantly.
"Tharn....I am at work. Drop it."
Tharn looked over type to see him hang his head to look down.
He then looked about to move a bit closer.
"So I'm curious..... Have you've ever had sex at work?"
Type froze to look back at tharn.
"Why are you asking me that?"
Tharn smirked to then take his hand under the table to place to types leg to then start to move it closer.
Type placed his hand to tharns to stop it.
"What do you think your doing?"
"It's been almost 3 weeks type....sure you're.....has sexually frustrated has I am. Sure you haven't been having sex since you've been here, I haven't been with anyone either....... So..... Let's go to the bathroom for a minute."
"Your crazy tharn. That is not going to happen here."
"Mm... Should it.... Happen here?"
Tharn started to move his hand closer, type took in deep breathes to let that happen to then shove it back to move a bit closer.
"I am not gay tharn!" He said through gritted teeth has quietly has he could.
"I know type. Doesn't mean you aren't a man like I am, doesn't mean you aren't sexually frustrated has I am. If what we've been doing feels good then..... Why stop?"
"We're best friends."
"Best friends...... With benefits."
Types Lips parted to then eye down to dart them.
Tharn looked over type to then start to move his hand close to his crotch once more to start to breathe a bit hard, type moved back to eye this act.
"Come on type..... Let's..... Be best friends.... With benefits....... This is how we can figure this out."
Type gulped has he saw and felt tharns hand to his crotch to then move it up and down.
"Type..... There is a bathroom, right over there.  Let me..... Make you feel good."
Type flexed his jaw with a confused face has he could feel tharn move his hand to his erection that just started to form.
Tharn looked over type.
"Can feel your hard type..... Come on.... Let's go to the bathroom."
Type slowly looked to tharn to eye him over to then get up to have his hands balled to either side of himself has he looked to him, tharn looked over type to raise an eye brow.
Type made a hard face to sign to then turn to go to the bathroom, tharn turned to see that to smile and wide to get up to go and follow him for a surprise.