made to feel bad

At his side, type was to his bed to have his arms wrapped about to look at the wall with a face, he then took in a deep breathe to move about to sit to place his hands behind him to look forward to then sign..
Type rolled his eyes to then move about to then walk slowly to tharns door to then move his hand up to knock.
"Tharn?"
"Go away type!" Tharn said slowly.
Type moved his hand slowly down to hang his head to dart his eyes to then remember what happened an hour ago.
1 hour ago
Type breathed heavily has he looked at tharn who had his hard on rubbing it against types ass, with that smirk. Types eyes narrowed to then move his leg up to kick tharn and hard to the stomach to move him back to turn to then push to eye over tharn who fell to the kitchen floor to place his hand to his stomach.
Breathing and hard type rolled his hands into fists to either side of his body to eye over him to then make a long face, tharn moved a hand up to cough into it.
Type signed to loosen his fists to then step to tharn.
"Tharn I...."
Tharn looked to type with anger to then smack his hand away to then get up with his hand still to his stomach to go straight to his room to slam the door.
Moving his head up, type looked over the door to then place his hand to the nob to slowly turn, he then opened the door to duck has a pillow came flying at him.
Type turned his head to widen his eyes.
Sitting up tharn looked over him with still anger to his eyes to then go back down to eye over the ceiling has he went to his back to move a hand to his forehead.
"Type...... Go away."
Type took in a very deep breathe to then turn his head to look over tharn..
"This isn't fair."
"Ha.... What isn't?"
Type wrapped his arms about himself to fully eye tharn.
"I'm tired...... Told you no and you do that. You deserved what I did."
"Uh huh..... Please leave."
Tharn made a hard face to then step closer.
"How's.... The stomach?"
"Hurts..... Just go."
"Tharn let me look."
"Type..... You are so tired right? Just go to sleep."
Type rolled his eyes to then step closer to sit to the side of the bed to move his hands to tharns shirt to then move it up to start to prode.
Tharn tensed to then move his hand down to move up a bit to peer his eyes to what type was doing.
"Hey....."
Type rolled his eyes again to keep at it.
"Don't see any bruising, don't think you cracked a rib."
Tharn looked to type.
"Okay nurse type."
"Well.... I'm not feeling any thing and your skin isn't showing any swelling or....."
Type stopped to widened his eyes to gulp. Tharn had moved up to place his mouth to the side of his neck to then take one types hands to place to his erection. Tharn then moved to his ear.
"What.... Do you think of this....nurse type?"
Type gritted his teeth.
"Tharn......" He said a bit irritated.
"Type..... You do owe me after that kick."
Type retrieved his hand to then move back and up to then turn to place a hand to his mouth to shake his head.
"You deserved it."
Tharn moved himself up on his forarms to look after type.
"I shouldn't have been.... Rough..... Should have followed your rules and...."
Type turned back to eye over tharn.
"We agreed to the......"
Type raised an eye brow has he looked to tharn who moved about very seductively on his knees to go to the edge of the bed to move his hands out to then grab ahold of types clothes to then slowly bring him closer.
Type looked over tharn to start to breathe a bit harder, tharn couldn't help but to smile to move his head closer to tilt it to try and give type a kiss until he placed his hand to his face.
"No!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to hold type harder to then move him about to throw him to the bed, type groan to shuffle a bit has tharn got on top of him, he then rubbed his erection on type to where his dick started to get hard by the simulation.
Type then moved his head up to eye down a bit, tharn looked over type has he grinded.
"Type..... Can we.... Do it tonight?"
Types Lips parted to then sign to move his head to the bed to look over tharn
"Your..... Not going to quit..... Until we..... Are you tharn?"
Tharn darted his eyes over type to then shake his head. Type turned his head to look over the open door to sign. Tharn stopped grinding to then move down to start to kiss at types body to start to go lower. Type placed his hands to his eyes to rub to turn his head forward.
Tharn looked up has he placed his hands to types pants to start to lower with his boxers to get off the bed to his knees to throw types clothes wherever, to narrow his eyes.
"I'm not hearing a no type..... Also..... It seems like little type here wants it. So....."
Type flexed his jaw to keep his hands over his eyes.
"Whatever tharn.... But you can't be mad at my any more after that....nnn!"
Type moved his hands to either side of his head to grip the bedding to breathe ever so hard has he felt hard suction to his cock.
Tharn then moved types legs bent to the edge of the bed, to keep his eyes to him to keep sucking and hard, to have an internal smile.
Tharn didn't care about the kick and the push, it didn't even hurt, tharn knew if he stayed away from type, type would eventually come to him, worked every time.
Tharn then took his mouth off his dick to move it down to swallow a ball.
Types eyes widened to lift his head back..
"Damn....mmm... Tharn!"
Tharn moved his head back after a loud popping sound to then move up to take his lower clothes off to place his tip to types hole to have his head over types to start to go slowly in.
Type placed his hands to tharns shoulders to grip to look down.
"What area you doing! Raw hurts!"
Tharn stopped to move his dick out to then move back to spit on his dick.
"Eew! Ugh tharn.... Just go to my bathroom and get the.....aaah!"
Tharn instantly pentrated type to keep to his knees, to have his hands to types legs to spread them a bit more to thrust and hard into type to keep his eyes to him to look over the mess he was creating, type had his hands to either side of his head to grip at the bedding once more to keep turning his head back and forth to then lift it has he was being fucked and hard.
"Aaaah god!"
Tharn smiled and wide to then move down to keeping thrusting to hold on type while they kept having sex until they both came to fall asleep.