talking about this

The next morning, type was to the table to have his brow be furrowed, to have a face.
Tharn was to the stove with a huge smile after everything that happened last night and the fact the two slept in the same bed the whole night.
Placing the contents of what he was making to the plates, he turned with them to place before type to place the other where he was going to sit to then dig in, type widened his eyes at all the food tharn cooked, he lived up to what he said he was going to do, for type this was rare.
Type then took in a deep breathe to grab at his fork to swirl the food about has he eyed not to take one bite.
Tharn moved his head up to look over type to raise an eye brow.
"Aren't you hungry?"
Type signed has he looked to the food.
"Yes but...... We need to talk."
"Uh oh..... But I understand."
Type looked to tharn.
"What you did.... Was not at all okay."
Tharn nodded to look down.
"I know...... Tried something new with you last night, you seemed to enjoy it but...."
Types eyes widened to then look immediately down to have his ears turn red.
"That's not what I am...... How I came over last night, you tricked me and that is not at all okay."
"You've been gone for awhile type."
"And? I can come and go has I please tharn. You also are too blame for why I left."
"You shouldn't have destroyed my painting."
"You shouldn't have drawn it."
"I was inspired, you know I draw what inspires me."
"I've told you this, time and time again tharn. Do not place me in your work! Especially with my what you created that day. You make something like that again I will destroy it."
Tharn looked to type who was eyeing him with a face.
"Your......a bit mean."
"No.....I just don't want to be apart of your work, in that way tharn. I'll help but do not do that again."
Tharn signed to then look down.
I can't promise that.
Type Darted his eyes over tharn.
"Okay tharn?"
Tharn darted his eyes to then think of something else to talk about.
"So.... I'm curious...."
Type rolled his eyes to then look down to have his fork go around his food.
"Your changing the subject."
"I really want to know."
Type signed.
"What do you want to know?"
"Do you think..... What were doing is..... Disgusting?"
Type started to take in deep breathes.
"I'm straight tharn."
"Eh.....I don't think your fully straight, especially when you have my babies in you."
Type looked to tharn with a bit of anger.
"Hey!"
Tharn couldn't help but to laugh has he forked some food in his mouth.
"What? It's true."
Type Darted his eyes over tharn to then eye down.
"I'm not gay. Even thinking of another guy..... Sexually......ugh.... Makes me sick."
Tharn shrugged.
"That's fine with me. Don't want you to start to have sex with a bunch of guys and girls. You could be bi."
"I don't want to have sex with any other guy then you tharn."
Type froze has he let that slip.
Tharn widened his eyes to then look to type.
"What?"
Type shook his head to then start to devour his food. Tharn narrowed his eyes to then think in a different way for type.
"Well..... Was your first and....I personally am fine with that. But type, do you think what we're are doing is disgusting? You keep bringing that up. We made these rules and...."
"We made rules you are not following."
Tharn rolled his eyes to look down.
"I'm trying. Anyway, do you think it's disgusting?"
Type signed to look down.
"Truth?"
Tharn looked back to type.
"Yes."
"It is..... For me.....a bit yes. I'm not gay tharn. Jeez if doctor thera didn't play so hard to get....."
Tharn gritted his teeth has he looked over type to look back down to his food.
"I don't know why you are so hung up with this doctor, she seems like a bitch."
Type widened his eyes.
"Excuse me?"
"At the Christmas party, she ignored you and I think she went home with another guy."
Type made a hard face.
"Tharn...... Stop it."
"Stop what?"
"Think your jealous and I have no idea has to why. We are not dating, we are best friends, roommates, nothing more..... Right?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to keep his eyes down. Type raised an eye brow.
"Right..... Tharn?"
Type Darted his eyes over tharn who kept silent.
"Damnit! Right tharn!"
Tharn looked to type with no expression to eye over him.
"Right..... Type. I'm just my dick to you."
Types Lips parted to watch tharn get up to place his plate to the sink to then turn to leave, type kept his head forward to then narrow his eyes to  get up to follow.
"You started this tharn! You have no right to act like this. Did you.......ah god, do you have feelings for me!"
Tharn stopped to take in deep breathes to then turn to eye over type with a very serious expression.
"The only feelings I have for you is for friendship, that is all. Nothing has changed with that since high school. Just......I feel you and I only....... For just my dick now type. That hurts."
Type Darted his eyes over tharn to then look down to away his arms about himself.
"Think.... We need to take a break from all of this......mm.....I think there is something like a carnival or.....I don't know..... Let's go and do something late this month..... Just to get out of the apartment, and be friend's."
Tharn looked type over to smile to turn to go to him to wrap his arms about to turned his head a bit to eye over him.
"Id like that."
Type made a hard face to then wrap his arms about to hug him back to look over the door to grit his head to squeeze his eyes tight.
Why in the hell am I hard!
After theu hugged, type was about to get free from tharn to think he didn't see that, to go to his room to relieve it, for tharn to stay to the living room to relieve his own, to give type some time.