getting frustrated

To his shower, type had his hand to the wall, to have the warm water wash through him, to have a free hand to his cock to be stroking it off to have his bottom lip curled in, he lifted his head back has he thought about that one doctor to breathe very rapidly.
"Nn......"
Types body tensed has he was about to climax to then take his hand off to move the door open a bit to eye about.
"Tharn!"
Tharn to types sink went about the drawers with a face.
"Where do you keep your tooth paste?"
"What does it matter? It's in the rules we do not go into the others bathrooms when the other are showering."
Tharn lightly laughed to place a hand to his strains of hair to place it behind his ear to dart his eyes about.
"Why do we even have that rule? We're both guys type, you've seen mine.'
Type rolled his eyes to then close the door to then look through the water.
"Not like I've wanted to. Just get out tharn."
"Wheres your tooth paste?"
"Obvious isn't it? In a box titled tooth paste."
Tharn shuffled a few things about to find that box to grab a tube to then place it back to place his body to the sink to wrap his arms about.
"Why do you have like 20 of them?"
"Always keep extra things, in case. Can you leave now?"
"How you are type, you are super anal, and yet I'm the gay one."
Type snapped his head to the side with a face.
"Tharn!"
Tharn laughed to then leave.
Type signed to then peer his eyes down to his limp dick to make a face.
Damnit! I was so close!
Type then shut the water off with frustration to then get out to dry then dress.
Leaving his bedroom, he went to the living room to see tharn sitting to have his foot to the coffee table to have an arm stretched to be flipping through the channels, type then went to the side of the couch to look him over.
Tharn looked to type, then the television, to type a few times to then lower the remote.
"What?"
"Aren't you suppose to be following the rules."
Tharn signed to look back at the television.
"There are so many type. Come on, I ran out of tooth paste needed more, wasn't my fault you were taking a more longer shower. Mm..... Why were you? You usually only take...."
Type rolled his eyes to then go to the kitchen..
"Just drop it tharn."
Tharn turned his head to raise an eye brow to then get up with a smile to go to the kitchen to place his body to the door frame to eye over type who was to the fridge with the door opened to look about.
"You know.......if I really think about it. Your showers have gotten a bit longer lately, why is that?"
Type signed to keep his eyes to the fridge has he looked about.
"Tharn......I said drop it, also your kind of sounding like a stalker. Why are you keeping tabs of my shower usage?"
Tharn shrugged.
"Have to keep our water bill low. So.... Why are they longer?"
Type grabbed something from the fridge to then turn about with it to place to the counter.
"I'll...... Be more cautious of the water bill."
Tharn looked over types back to then step closer to turn to place his body to the counter to turn his head to look over type.
"You know..... Something else I've been pretty observant about..... You haven't brought any girls here type and...."
Type placed his hands palm down to either side of the food to turn his head to look over tharn with a face.
"Tharn..... You really need to drop it."
Tharn raised an eye brow to smile to then turn his head forward to nod.
Type looked him over to sign to then peer his eyes down to look at the food he took out.
Tharn then moved his body from the counter to walk forward to lightly chuckle.
"Sounds to me, someone is getting sexually frustrated."
Type turned to look over tharn.
"Asshole!"
Tharn moved his head back a bit to laugh has he left.
Type breathed heavily to then hang his head to look down to then place his body to the counter to shake his head a bit.
God! Why does he have to be so fucking observant!
Type then placed a hand to his neck to rub to then look up to dart his eyes has he heard the front door open and close, type then went to the living room to look about.
"Tharn?"
Type shook his head to turn back to then go to the kitchen to start in on something to eat.
After he came out type caught something to eye over it to widen his eyes to roll them to look to tharn who was standing before him with his arms wrapped with that goofy smile on his face.
"Damnit tharn! What have I've told you about buying me porn."
"Well you don't have any and since your not getting any, thought this would help."
Type signed to then look to the magazine to shake his head to then step to tharn to place it to his body to dart his eyes over him.
"I don't need nor want this. You take it."
Type then turned to go to his bedroom, he needed to get away from tharn.
Tharn placed his hands to the magazine to look to type.
"What am I going to do with it? I'm not straight type."
"Use your imagination!"
Tharn Darted his eyes has he heard type slam his door to then look down to eye over it to make a face to turn.
"Huh......"
To his bed, type laid to his back to dart his eyes over the ceiling to shake his head.
Tharn and I are really getting to close here, he really didn't need to know those types of things about me. Maybe....... Maybe I really need to think about moving out. Can't really begin my life if I'm here with my gay roommate and.....
Type made a face to then get up on his elbows to look at the back of his door, hearing familiar music, type then slowly got up to then go to his door to slightly open to then go through it to go silently to the living room to cock his head to the side to place his hands inside his pants pockets to watch over tharn, type signed to see him placing ripped pictures from that magazine to place to a art board to then start to place paint to it.
Type then stepped closer to then go to sit down to the couch to watch over tharn has he was creating a project.
Tharn. Then turned a bit to rip another piece to then stop to eye over type, type then moved his body to the couch to look over that project with a face.
"You said to use my imagination."
"Mm..... And this is what you came up with?"
Tharn turned to look it over..
"Not good?"
Type wrapped his arms about himself to sign.
"One..... Of your best....."
Tharn smiled to then let it go to place the piece he ripped out back to then go to sit next to type to eye over it.
"I..... Was just trying to help type."
"I..... Don't need it tharn....."
Type turned his head to look him over.
"But.....I could see your heart was in it, so thank you, but don't do that again."
Tharn turned his head to look over type to see his seriousness to make a face.
"How..... Long has it been since you...."
Type rolled his eyes to then look back at the art work.
"Tharn.....I know were best friends and we live together, but I would like a bit more privacy."
"Mm.... That long?"
Type made a hard face to shake his head.
"That's it, I'm sleeping over at my friend's house for a....."
Type then started to get up for tharn to then place his hands to types body to move him back down to laugh.
"Okay okay..... I'll drop it. Sorry, just having a bit of fun with you. I can't keep the men off me and you can't seem to get laid, even though your a nurse haha."
Type snapped his head to look over tharn.
"Tharn!"
Tharn smiled to then wrap his arm about types neck to then look to his art.
"I will literally let it go now. At least I was able to make something that seems to be good."
Type looked over tharn to then turn his head to eye over the art piece to nod.
"At least.... Theres that."
The two continued to look over the art project to let what happened be dropped.