isn't easy

By the start of the third week, tharn was getting so very frustrated, he tried several attempts to have sex with type to get him to say no without giving him a reason to now he over working himself, to where tharn barely saw type.
To the hospital, type was to the nurses desk to have a hard face to be looking to a file to be feeling exactly like tharn, to be sexually frustrated, however even though they agreed to some rules, type was still very hesitate to this.
He then looked up to eye over dr. Thera to take in a deep breathe.
"Dr. Thera."
She went to the desk to then look to him to smile to nod to then look down.
Type made a face to roll his eyes to then grab the file to turn to leave, dr. Thera looked up to widen her eyes, that action was new, given type was always asking for a date and such.
Dr. Thera made a face to then sign.
Getting thru his shift, type was to his car to be eyeing his place with a hard face.
You and tharn did...... But...... Damnit!
Type then grabbed his bag that was to the passenger side to then go about.
Going inside, type looked forward to see tharn to the couch with his arms wrapped about himself to be eyeing a painting he had done with a face.
Type signed to then turn to place his bag to the wall to then take off his shoes to turn about to walk a bit to then stop to the side of tharn to then turn his head to look over him.
"Um..... Have you've...."
Tharn took in a deep breathe to not say anything to keep looking at his art work.
Types face fell a bit to then turn his head forward to go to the kitchen to stand before the stove, he wasn't feeling very hungry.
Type turned his head a bit to click his tongue.
Tharn to the living room tilted his head to the side to really eye his art work. He then looked up to see type come about to then go to sit to the side to place his hands to the edge of the couch to look forward.
"This.... Is interesting...."
Tharn looked him over to then eye his piece to nod without saying a word.
Type turned his head to look over tharn to then hang his head to look down.
"Tharn...... Stop..... Being mad at me."
Tharn kept his eyes forward has time kept ticking by.
"Tharn..... Do you think.... This is easy for me?"
Tharn turned his head to look to type.
"No.....I don't..... However we made those rules type..... Can't happen if you always say no."
Tharn signed to then turn his head back to look over his art work has he felt it wasn't done yet.
Type Darted his eyes to think of Dr. Thera to take in a very deep breathe.
"Are you..... Hungry?"
Tharn shook his head.
"I'm fine."
"Well..... I'm..... Not saying no.... Now...." Type said quietly.
Tharns eyes widened to then turn his head back to eye over type.
"Mm.... Maybe.... I'm saying no."
Type snapped his head to the side to look over tharn in anger.
"Really!"
Type rolled his eyes to then get up to feel very embarrassed and ridiculous.
Tharn got up to laugh to go to type to wrap his arms about to place his chin to his shoulder.
"You are still.... So fun to tease."
Types body tensed has he felt tharn start to kiss his neck.
"So.... Your room or....."
Type moved his head away to then turn it to eye over tharn.
"Mine! Yours is way too dirty."
Tharn rolled his eyes to laugh to then push type with his body to his room.
Getting inside, type moved out from there embrace, to then turn to eye over tharn.
"My bathroom.... Lube and condoms."
Tharn raised an eye brow..
"Why condoms? Oooh my.... Are you worried about getting pregnant?"
Type took in a deep breathe to groan a bit.
"Tharn......"
"Well.... Why do we need them?"
Type wrapped his arms about himself to really look to tharn.
Tharn narrowed his eyes.
"You better...... Not be thinking what I think your thinking..... Is also to the rules type!"
"It's been 3 weeks since we..... I'm never home and....."
Tharn scoffed.
"You can be such a...... Whatever type, you know what, use your hand."
Tharn turned to start to leave.
"I've seen you with so many guys tharn...... Is my thought progress really that fair fetched?"
Tharn stopped to hang his head to look down to make a face.
"I'll..... Get the lube..... But I'm not going to wear a condom or......"
Tharn turned to eye over type.
"Do you not believe me?"
Type gulped to then step back to sit to the edge of the bed to look down.
"Fine......"
Tharn Darted his eyes over type.
"Just.... The lube?"
Type nodded, tharn smiled to then go to his bathroom, type then placed his hands to his neck to rub to grown.
Fuck! What am I doing.
Type then moved his hands down to then straighten up to eye over tharn who came about to place the tube to the bed to eye over type to then place his hands to the bottom of his shirt to take it over his head to throw to the other side to go about to stand in front of type to then take in a deep breathe to raise his hands to take them to the back of his head to take out his hair tie, to let his hair flow around his face, type looked over tharn a bit confused with that act.
"Tharn?"
Tharn gulped to step even closer to type to place his thumb to his chin to move it back and forth.
"I know type.... This is not at all easy for you. Thank you..... For all you are.... Putting up with..... With me....."
Types Lips parted to let his eye lids go down a bit to take in a very deep shaky breathe, he then placed his hands to tharns body to push him away a bit to grab the hair tie from his wrist to then make tharn come down has he laid to his back to tie up tharns hair to then place his hands to either side of himself to look over him.
"Do not change....a thing about yourself...... For me.....or any one...... You got that!"
Tharns lips parted to eye over type to then move his head to the side to start to move his head closer for type to place his hand to his mouth to shake his head.
"No kissing tharn. Just..... Venting out our sexual frustrations. Right?"
Tharn made a long face under that hand to then nod, to bring up his hand to types wrist to then move it away to go to his neck to kiss to hate the fact he couldn't lay his lips to his.