couch surfing

Moving his head up and down, type furrowed his brow to then slowly wake up from his alarm going off, he then turn his head to turn from his back to his side to reach an arm over to turn off his phone alarm to then stay there for a moment to then peer his eyes down.
"Type.... You need to hurry. Come on!"
Type rolled his eyes to then get up to get dressed very quickly to go to them to go to the car has they sped to work.
To the parking lot he watched his friend get out to then run in, type moved his head back about the seat to eye her over to then sign.
Why does my car have to be not working right now?
Type signed to then get slowly out to go to the hospital to yawn, he then stopped to turn his head to feel his phone going off in his back pocket, he darted his eyes to then shake his head to go forward, he knew tharn was calling.
Going through out the hospital after he ate breakfast type did his work to be feeling very tired, to one of the patients rooms type was moved over the counter to be slightly falling asleep.
Dr. Thera then came in to look to the patient who was sleeping to then look to type to raise an eye brow, she then went to him to place her hand to him.
"You need to wake up "
Type opened his eyes to take in a deep breathe to move up to nod.
"I am sorry for that."
Dr. Thera darted her eyes over type.
"Let's go get some coffee."
Type nodded to then get up to follow Dr. Thera for them to go outside to sit with there coffee for type to be eyeing over his phone that went off a few times on the table, Dr. Thera then looked to that.
"Is that.... Your girlfriend calling?"
Type looked to the doctor to shake his head.
"Why would you ask that?"
"Well... Been seeing you for the last few weeks coming to the hospital in different nurses cars.... Can see why you didn't go along to make a date for us and...."
Type signed and hard.
"I'm..... Having really hard times with my roommate right now, I'm not happy with how he treated you and..... He knows I'm trying to move out.... Those nurses are my friends, nothing more, they've let me sleep on there couches."
The doctor widened her eyes a bit.
"Why does it matter if he knows you are trying to move out?"
"He.... Doesn't want me to. We've lived together for a long time now."
"I understand that but..... Um..... The two of you are only friends right? I know your roommate is gay and...."
Type looked immediately at the doctor.
"We are only best friends." He snapped.
Dr. Thera looked over type who was breathing heavily to then look down .
"Okay.... Well we need to discuss you sleeping on the job, it's not professional."
Type looked down..
"I know it's not. My car is in the shop right now getting fixed."
The doctor took in a deep breathe.
"Well.... Do you have to sleep over at this one nurses place?"
Type slowly looked up.
"The place I looked at, something happened with it so I'm still looking and...."
"That's not what I'm getting at. You need to be at 100 when your here and......I do have a couch."
Types eyes widened.
"Are you...."
"It's okay with me."
Type looked up to see the doctor get up to then leave to then slowly let a smile go to his face, he then let it drop when he saw his phone to off again he then grabbed the phone to place to his ear.
"What!"
"Damnit type! It's been...."
"I know how long it's been, why do you keep calling me!"
"We need to talk! I am not going to let you move! No matter...."
"Tharn.... This has gone on long enough.....I have every right to move and I have every right for Dr. Thera to have checked up on me and...."
"Type!"
Type rolled his eyes.
"I can't talk to you right now."
"Type don't hang up on me! We need to talk. You need to come home."
Type Darted his eyes.
"I'm going to be spending the night at Dr. Theras."
Tharns eyes widened.
"Type no your..... Type.... Type!?"
Type hung up the phone to then turn it off to sign.
He then got up to grab his finished cup of coffee to then turn to throw it away to then leave.
After a long shift, type was to the doctors car to be going to her house to be inside to eye about.
Coming around with blankets to her arms she saw type looking at her childhood photos, she then placed the blankets to the couch to then go to stand next to him.
"Like what your seeing?"
"So how many brothers and sisters do you have?"
"3 older brothers 1 younger sister."
"Big family."
"What about you?"
"Only child. My mother had a lot..... Of miscarriages, before and after me."
Dr. Thera turned her head to eye him..
"I'm sorry to hear that."
"It happens."
Dr. Thera looked over type to place her hand to his shoulder for him to turn his head to eye over, she then slowly moved her head forward for type to move his slightly away. She stopped to look over him a bit surprised by that.
"Um...."
Types eyes darted to then turn his head to look over the pictures.
"I'm sorry it's just.... Its late..... Should get to sleep."
Dr. Thera looked over type to be surprisingly turned on by that.
Type then turned about non the wiser to then head to the couch she turned to look him over.
"You know.... That couch isn't really that comfortable."
She said has she slowly walked towards him.
Type moved the blankets about to shrug.
"Sure it'll be fine."
"Um.... Type?"
Type stopped moving the blankets has he heard his first name to then turn his head to look to the doctor.
"Yes?"
"I think.... My bed would be more comfortable."
Types Lips parted.
"Oh?"
The doctor smiled to then place her hand to his to then lead type to her bedroom to then close the door.