not listening

Taking in deep breathes, type was to his stomach, to then Furrow his brow to move his head a bit about to slowly open his eyes to look around his dark room to then look about confused, he felt something to his back, type moved a bit about to then widen his eyes.
Type then parted his lips to sign to move about to his back to turn his head to look over tharn, he was to his side with his arm still about type to be taking in deep breathes.
Type made a sour face has he was looking over his ceiling, he then moved a hand to his forehead to groan.
Why did I......I just had sex with tharn.... Again! My best friend since high school! A man!
Type whimpered to then slowly get up to go to the edge of the bed to sit to it to grip the edge to make a very hard face.
What is wrong with me! Why did I....... Just because I'm not getting laid from the nurses to my hospital or by Dr. Thera...... It does not mean I can go and have sex with.....ugh!
Feeling the bed shake, tharn furrowed his brow to then slowly open his eyes to look to see types figure to the edge.
"Mm.... Type.... What are you doing?"
Type froze to gulp.
"You..... Need to go..... To your room."
Tharn lightly laughed.
"Funny."
Type took in a deep breathe to have his head forward to eye the wall.
"I'm not.... Joking."
Tharn signed to roll his eyes to then crawl to type to then wrap his arms about to go to his ear.
"Type..... I Looked to the clock.... Is 230 in the morning. Just lay back down."
Type closed his eyes.
"Tharn..... You need to let go and go to your room."
Tharn then went to his ear to start to tease and nibble.
Type tensed.
"Tharn!"
Tharn then placed his hands to types chest to start to move them about.
Type started to take in deep breathes to gulp.
"Tharn.....nn.... Stop....."
"Mm.... Why?"
Tharn then started to take a hand down to place it to types tip to rub his palm about it.
Type tensed.
"Tharn!"
Tharn took his tongue out to run his tip about sensually, to then move his hand to place to his dick to start to slowly stroke.
Type hung his head to tense.
"Damnit..... Tharn....."
Tharn lightly chuckled.
"Mm.... Lay down..... I'll give you a treat."
Type turned his head has tharn moved his back.
"I'm not a child!"
"Your acting a bit like one. Just.... Lay down..... Come on..... Want to.... Suck on something."
Types Lips parted to look down to then turn to start to go back to his spot, tharn turned to widen his eyes to then lick at his lips, he didn't think that was going to work, he then turned to go to give type one hell of a blow job to then render them. Back to sleep.
Taking in a deep breathe tharn woke up to his back to dart his eyes about to then get up on his forarms to blink slowly, to then turn his head to look to the empty space to get up on his forarms to then look about to roll his eyes to lightly laugh, types clothes were gone and so was tharns, he then sat up to eye to the side to shake his head a bit, there were folded clothes.
Why are you so God damn anal like this type.
Tharn rolled his eyes to go to them to move his shirt about to then go to his boxers to place on to then get off the bed to go about to find type.
Type was to the stove to be slowly stirring the eggs about the pan to take in deep breathes here and there to have a sour face.
Tharn went about to look to then smell something good in the air to head to the kitchen to eye over type to tilt his head to the side to take it all in, he then went to him to wrap his arms about to place his chin to his shoulder.
"Mm..... Looks yummy."
Type then moved about to shuffle tharn off.
Tharn stepped back to eye over him.
"That's not very nice. Could be a bit more nicer to the man who made you cum three times. Even have baby types inside my....."
Type snapped his head to the side to look over tharn in anger.
Tharn looked over type to laugh to then go about to sit to the table, type watched him go to shake his head to eye down.
"You are such a...."
"Mm..... Now remember to put bacon in there. Need the protein.... Haha.... For later "
Type stopped stirring to eye over the food confused.
"What?"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to look over type.
"Yes for later. No work for us both, believe I can make you cum on the couch."
Type signed to then place the pan back after the food was done to then turn it off to turn about to wrap his arms about himself to then look to tharn who eyed over type.
"What?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"What happened...... Last night..... Will not happen again."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then turn his head to look forward.
"Mm.... You can think that."
"Excuse me?"
Tharn turned his head to look over type.
"With how your body was reacting to what I was doing, with all that moaning, we both know this is going to happen again."
Types eyes widen to scoff to then look down.
Tharn signed has he looked to type, he knew he was over thinking this.
"Type? Can I please ask you something?"
Type signed and hard.
"Type..... Did you.... Not like it?"
Type peered his eyes to the side.
"I'm not gay tharn. We are best friends..... I've said this so many time, and I'm going to say this again....I need to move out."
Tharns eyes widened to shake his head.
"And I've told you no."
"We're not in high school anymore, we have great lives right now, we don't need to live together. It's time tharn "
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then get up slowly to stand in front of type.
"What about it didn't you like?"
Type looked to him with a face.
"Tharn..... Your not listening to me."
Tharn stepped closer.
"Type.... What didn't you like?"
"God damnit! It's not...."
Tharn stepped closer to really look to type.
"So.... Was it.... Good?"
Type gulped.
"That's..... Not the point here tharn..... This is not going to happen again and I need to move out."
Tharn took a step closer.
"Type......"
Tharn darted his eyes over type to then smile.
Type looked tharn up and down a bit confused.
"What?"
Tharn took another step closer to then place his hands to types neck to move his head up a bit.
"Haha..... Type, your hard."
Type widened his eyes, he then rolled them to then place his hands to tharns chest to then push him away to then eye over him.
"You never listen!"
Type tried to go about for tharn to go to him to wrap his hand to his wrist to turn type about to then press him against the wall to eye over him.
"Let me.... Take care of that."
Type breathed heavily to eye over tharn.
"This..... Can't..... Happen again.... It can't.... Keep happening. Damnit tharn.... You know I'm not gay."
"Type, trust me.....I know....."
Type took in a deep inhale to then gulp to keep his head forward to feel tharn loosen his grip to his wrists to then slowly take his hands down to go to his knees, type then lifted his head back to curl his bottom lip inward has he felt that warmth to his cock.