made it up to me

At work, type walked through the halls to have his head hung to sign, what happened the other day was still pissing him off.
He knew him and tharn we're a bit to close, however type and him did know the other since high school and have been through a lot with the other.
Type made a face to then place his hand to his neck to rub to then stop by a nurses station to then look up has he heard familiar voices to then part his lips.
What the hell are you doing here tharn!?
Type then widened his eyes a bit to then peer them to the side to make a face to gulp, Dr. Thera was right next to him talking to tharn with a smile, type then went to them. To eye.
"Um...Dr thera?"
Dr. Thera turned her head to look over type with that same smile.
"Never knew you lived with a roommate type, someone so cute too "
Type took in a deep breathe has his heart started to drop.
Tharn turned his head to look over type with a smile to then eye over the doctor has he turned his head about.
"Thank you for the compliment. However, I need to let you know."
Tharn then stepped back to then wrap his arm about type who turned his head to look over him.
What are you doing to say tharn?
"Between the two of us, you can only have one."
Dr. Thera widened her eyes.
"I.... Beg your pardon?"
"I'm gay."
"Oh..... Um okay..... Well good to know." She shrugged.
Type signed to then look to the doctor.
"I am very sorry for my roommate Dr. Thera, he does not seem to have a brain."
Tharn turned his head to look over type.
"Hey."
Dr. Thera laughed.
"You two are funny."
Type turned his head to look over the doctor has she placed a file to the desk to then turn to then stop has she was leaving to then turn to eye them both.
"Oh.....Mr. hygo, I will go to that party."
Types Lips parted to dart his eyes to then move out from tharns grasp has the doctor turned to leave to eye over tharn.
"What party?"
Tharn wrapped his arms about himself to eye over type to raise an eye brow.
"The new years eve one of course."
Type widened his eyes to then watch tharn turn to then follow him.
"What? How did you do that?"
Tharn un wrapped his arms to keep going forward to play coy.
"I don't know what you mean."
Tharn then went to the elevators to press a button.
Type stayed to the side to look over him.
"Tharn.... You have to tell me, I really like this woman. I need to know what you said."
Tharn gritted his teeth to then take in a deep breathe to watch the elevator doors open to then walk through to place himself to the back, type eyed over him.
"When you get home, make me a over the top dinner, then I'll talk "
Tharn winked has the doors closed.
Type signed to then roll his eyes to turn to get back to work.
After a very long shift, type was to his car to take in very deep breathe to groan.
Type then got out of the car with the bag to then go to his place, to open the door to eye about, to go in to then take off his shoes to place his bag to the wall, to go about to then jump has he entered the kitchen, he turned his head to eye over tharn who was to the dining room table with a magazine to eye over type.
Type gave him a look.
"An emergency came about. I had to stay later."
Tharn looked over type.
"What was the emergency?"
"A.....10 year old fell off his bike and a car....."
Tharn parted his lips to then go to type to really eye over him.
"Let's not talk about it. It's late, you don't have to make anything."
Tharn then went to his ear.
"Tonight "
Type turned to watch tharn start to leave to take in a deep breathe.
"Tharn.... Please tell me what you said to her. I really like her. I..... Want to get into another serious relationship and...."
Tharn flexed his jaw.
"You.... Want to get into a.... Relationship with her?"
Type placed his hand to his neck to rub.
"I'm trying to, yes."
Tharn signed to turn to eye over type.
"I'll.... Tell you."
Type stepped closer to tharn to place his hand down to eye over him with hope.
"Yeah?"
Tharn couldn't help but to smile.
"Mm.... Yes I will ... In bed."
Type looked over tharn confused to then roll his eyes.
"Tharn....I don't have time for games."
"What part of this is a game? No dinner, you want to know.....I couldn't get a guy tonight because I was being respectful of your rules and...."
"Our rules tharn. You agreed."
"Mm, whatever type. Now this is what I am wanting if you are wanting me to talk."
Type signed to then make a face.
"Fine!"
Tharn smiled and wide to then turn.
"Let's go to bed then."
Type followed a bit unwilling.
"Don't say it like that."
Tharn laughed has type followed, type stopped to look over to see tharn go into his bed to lay to his back to have a hand under his head to then use his other hand to pat the bed.
"Come on type."
Type rolled his eyes to then go to his dresser to grab some clothes to then go to his bathroom, tharn rolled his eyes has he heard the lock.
Getting dressed, type then had his clothes to his hands to go about to then place it to the hamper.
Tharn kept his eyes to type.
"Your ridiculous sometimes. Why do you have to be so...."
Type signed to then turn to eye over tharn to then go about while staring to get into the bed to lay to his side to place his hand to his head.
"Now tell me tharn."
Tharn Darted his eyes over type to then look to the ceiling.
"I.... Want you to lay on me."
Types Lips parted.
"What?"
"It's cold in here."
"I'll go turn up the...."
Tharn turned his head to eye over type.
"Human heat is better. Come on type, indulge in this."
Type signed and hard to then move to lay on tharn to shake his head.
"Whatever you said to her better be worth this."
Tharn wrapped his arms about type to then close his eyes to smack his lips.
"Just told her, she really needs to come, it's always a out of this world party, that we are really going to out do ourselves and most of the staff usually comes, told her she never comes and I may have made a sexual joke to make her laugh, then you showed up. Think.... She likes you too type."
Type parted his lips to dart his eyes.
"You think?"
"I was getting only a bit with her, then you showed up, put two together."
Type took in a deep breathe to then close his eyes with a smile.
"Mm.....I really hope so. I really like her. She's so very different then those other girls I've been with. Hopefully something can happen at the party between us."
Tharn slowly opened his eyes to look to the ceiling.
"Mm..... Maybe......"
Tharn then flexed his jaw to then close his eyes to hold type just a bit harder has the two fell asleep.