tension

During the week after the art show, type had been trying to impress dr. Thera for her to ignore type and not talk to him unless she really has to, this caused even more tension, stress and distance between him and tharn at home.
For tharn he was mad that type was trying to bring Dr. Thera to his art show and still trying to date her, to then, he thought, type didn't stay for the entire art show.
This fueled them to not talk and to act just like roommates
Coming home Friday, type was overly tired and overally stressed and frustrated. Dr. thera was not giving type the time of day even though he really tried to make it up to her and spent a lot of money on flowers and candy he thought she liked to all see it wind up in the trash.
Going in, type had taken off his shoes and put up his bag to turn to then look over tharn who was to the living room to be before an art project to be smashing paint about it and hard.
Has he was feeling the exact same way type was currently feeling.
Type took in a deep breathe to then go about to stand behind tharn to eye over it.
"Interesting."
Tharn breathed heavily to then look over his work to shake his head a bit.
"Dont."
Type wrapped his arms about himself to eye over tharn.
"Excuse me?"
"Don't..... Just start talking to me now."
Type rolled his eyes.
"You.... Really want this to keep going?"
"Until you apologize, yes."
Type narrowed his eyes to watch tharn continue to throw paint to his work.
"What do I really need to apologize for?"
Tharn placed the palette down to the coffee table a bit rough to turn to eye over type.
"You missed my art show."
"And whos fault is that! You Ruined my date with Dr. Thera!?"
Tharn widened his eyes.
"Now it was a date?"
Type signed.
"What happened that day was un Called for."
"Couldn't help it given what you said."
Type made a hard face to sign to then turn to start to go to his room.
"Still.... Ruined my life here tharn...."
Tharn watched type go to narrow his eyes.
"Didn't hear any complaints!"
Type rolled his eyes to then turn to slam his door has he got into his room.
Tharn gritted his teeth and hard.
After a very warm and nice shower, type was to his bed to be on his phone to look through his social media to then go to dr. Theras to eye to sign and hard.
I don't think I'll ever have another opportunity with you again..... Damnit tharn!
Type looked over the doctors picture where are was wearing something quite revealing to then make a considering face, type took in a very deep breathe to then slowly move a hand down, to place it into his boxers to then start to play with his dick.
After 5 minutes, type furrowed his brow, he couldn't seem to get hard.
Groaning, type placed his hand to his dick to then sensually stroke, to start to breathe heavily.
Come on..... Come on..... What the hell.....
Type then. Raised an eye brow has he only got semi hard has he looked over other pictures of Dr. Thera.
What in the hell is going on with.....
Type had placed his hand to his boxers to lift it up to look over his semi hard dick with a face.
He then placed them quickly down to move his phone to the side to then move up on his forarms to take in very rapid breaths.
Tharn had opened the door to look over type to then raise an eye brow has he looked over type who had flushed looking skin and was breathing quit hard.
"What..... Are you doing?"
Types eyes narrowed.
"What am I....ugh! Don't you know how to knock!?"
"I..... Needed to ask you something, now I want to know what we're you doing?"
Tharn looked about type to then eye his phone that was face down, he couldn't help but to smile a bit.
"Haha.... Are you.... Watching porn?"
Type grabbed one of his pillows and quick to then fling it at tharn who caught it to eye over type.
"Go away tharn!"
"Oooh..... Were you?"
Type rolled his eyes to flop down to place his hands over his eyes to groan.
"I was not! Just leave!"
Tharn took in a deep breathe to then step to types bed to really look him over.
"Are.... You hard?"
Type started to groan a whimper.
"Last time tharn.... Please leave...."
"I.... Can help you with that....."
Type signed and hard.
Tharn then slowly place the pillow to the bed to slowly crawl on it, feeling the weight, type moved his hands away to look over tharn.
"Why do you never listen?"
"Well, if I did that....I wouldnt be able to do this."
Type went back to his forarms to look down to take in very deep breathes has tharn was to his knees, hunched over, in-between types legs to have his fingers to either side of types boxers to slowly take them down, type widened his eyes he moved up a bit more.
What the hell! Why am I so hard now and I'm......dripping!
Tharn kept his eyes to type to smile a bit to then look to his throbbing, twitching cock to then move up a bit to place his tongue to it, by the tip, to run it up and down.
Type balled his hands into fists to then start to let quiet moans escape, tharn then moved his head back.
"So..... Can I down your cock here type? Can I..... Can we..... Do it?"
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"Damned if I do..... Damned if I...."
Type then went to tharn to wrap his arms about, to without thinking, place him to his lips for them to go right into it.
To his stomach type was fast asleep to be having tharns cum, coming out of his rectum, for tharn to be to his side, hand to his head to be eyeing over type to smile a bit he then signed to go to his back to make a hard face to reach an arm back to grab types phone to grow curious to then place it over his face to eye over it to widen his eyes to then make a very hard face at what he was seeing.
You were.... Masterbating too the doctor?
Tharn rolled his eyes to take her picture away to then toss the phone to the side to turn his head to eye over once more a sleeping type to shake his head.
Why are you trying so hard for this woman? She is nothing but a bitch.... Why..... Can't you fall in love with me?
Tharn gritted his teeth to then move to his stomach to move closer to type to place his arm over type to close his eyes, to wish for the impossible.