letting a lot go to just be in the moment

Shuffling his head a bit, type furrowed his brow to slowly open his eyes has he was very tired to look about his wall that was to his room to then widen his eyes a bit has he laid on something a bit hard, he slowly moved his head up to look up to see tharn who was fast asleep, type made a face, he was still not used to seeing tharn.
Type took in a deep breathe to then slowly get up to then be pressed back down, type made a face to look back up to see tharns eyes were still closed.
"Tharn...." He groaned.
"Where do you think your going type?"
Tharn said smacking his lips.
"Need to pee, or do you want me to do it here.....mm..... Didn't we fall asleep to the couch?"
"We did, wasent comfortable, carried you here, know you don't like my room."
"Not that I don't like your room, it's dirty."
"Not that dirty."
"Yes it is. Now tharn, please let go."
Tharn held type tighter.
"Don't want to..... Let my..... Boyfriend go."
Types eyes widened.
"I'm not..... Damnit it's too late for this and I need to pee!"
Type moved his hands about to then tickle for tharn to then let go for type to move and quick to head to the bathroom, tharn moved up on his forarms to eye the empty space to sign..
I'm pushing again..... Need to be patient...... But how..... Been waiting for this for....
Tharn darted his eyes has he watched type come back to then go into the bed to lay under the blanket to have his back to him.
Tharn raised an eye brow to go to his side to place an arm over to be at his ear.
"What do you think your doing?"
"Going to sleep. I'm tired."
"I'm tired too but....."
Type started to twitch has he felt tharn place his hand under the blanket to go straight to his member to place it over.
"Tharn.....I don't want to.... Remember the rules."
Tharn then pressed himself closer to type to be still at his ear.
"Are there really still rules?"
Type signed to move a bit.
"I.... Don't know tharn, we do need to talk about a few things since..... But not right now, I'm tired."
Tharn made a face to then place that hand to types stomach to stay close to him.
"Fine. But I want to sleep close to you like this."
Type shrugged.
"Guess..... Fine."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then move his head down to the pillow for them to go back to sleep in this close embrace.
The next morning, type yawned has he was making breakfast, to then jump a bit to then turn his head to eye over tharn who placed himself on to look to the food.
"Mm.....yum."
Type rolled his eyes to then look back down to stay to move things about.
"It'll be ready soon."
"Can see that."
"Then why are you still....."
Tharn looked to type.
"Does me being close to you a bother?"
Type signed to complete the breakfast to then plate.
"You've..... Always kind of been like this but....."
"Now you know I love you and...."
"Breakfast is done tharn."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then get off type to help plate to then grab what he could to take to the table to begin eating to keep his head hung, eyes down.
Type sat to then look over tharn to then look down, the next day being Monday was starting to loom over type and he didn't know what he was going to say to the doctor, type just left after he couldn't perform.
Type then slowly peered his eyes up to look over a distraught tharn to then eye back down to eat at his food, eating and quick, type then got up with his plate to go to the sink to place it in to turn to really eye over tharn who stayed in his position to keep his eyes down.
Taking in a deep breathe type stayed where he was to watch has tharn ate everything to then go to him to place his hands to his face to move his head up, tharn looked over type a bit confused.
"Type?"
Type kept looking at tharn to then move his head closer to move his mouth to his slowly, tharns eyes widened by this action to then close his eyes to turn a bit to place his hands to types body to move him closer for type to wrap his arms about to continue to move his mouth with his, tharn then moved up to keep this act up to use his body to move type back until they hit the counter.
Tharn took his tongue out of his mouth to go to his neck to kiss to move a hand down to his crotch to rub about, type moved his head back to then place his hands to tharns shorts to start to take down, with his boxers to have his hands to his ass cheeks to grip.
"Aaah tharn.....I want you so bad!"
Type then tensed to gulp.
"Um....I mean..... Um...'
Tharn moved back to eye over type to then smile and wide to make type jump up to crush his mouth to his for them to tangle there tongues about, to turn type for them to go straight to types bedroom given it was closer.
The two flopped down to be kissing and shredding there clothes from the other and quick has they both wanted the other.
Both un dressed, type was straddling tharn to have his head lifted back to feel tharns hands all over his body to be caressing to keep his eyes to him.
"Aah type.... You are so.....mm.... Incredibly sexy...... You feel so....nnn.... Good...."
"Nn.... So do you tharn! Nnnnnn...... Going to cum!"
Tharn then placed his hands to types waist to grip to help him go up and down a bit quicker.
"So am I...... Going to breed you! Fuck! Going to get you pregnant!"
Type rolled his eyes to then hunch himself over to place his mouth to his for them to give the other a very hard kiss to then both cum, after getting off tharn, type laid to his stomach to be eyeing his wall.
"Tharn, why did you say..... What you did when you.... Um..."
Tharn to his back with his arms behind his head turned his head to then look to type.
"It's dirty talk type. If I remember, vivia, that one girl you dated, said a lot worse, right?"
Types body shivered.
"Oh, please don't talk about her."
Type turned his head to then look to tharn to eye him up and down.
"Is she one of them that you....."
Tharn then turned to lay to his side to shake his head.
"She messed up with you all on her own."
Tharn then started to move closer.
"Type..... Since we both have to go to work tomorrow, can we.... Just spend the whole day in bed?"
"What are you talking about tharn?"
"I have to go into the gallery tomorrow and I know you have to go to work so.... Can we just...."
Tharn placed his mouth to types, type looked over tharn has they moved there mouths to the other for type to then place his hand to tharns head to grip his hair a bit to then pull him for tharn to go on type for him to spread his legs to then wrap his arms about.
Tharn then went to his neck to kiss for type to moan.
"Aaah......we can.... Do that....." Type lightly laughed to then bite into his bottom lip to enjoy this.