want this so bad but

At the bed, type was over dr. Thera to be kissing her with his tongue in her mouth to have his hands to her breasts to squeeze here and there to be grinding on her body that still had her clothes to it.
Dr. Thera took her tongue out to then move her head to the side to feel type go to her neck to kiss, she let out a soft moan.
"Ah.... Type....."
Type stopped kissing for a moment to stop grinding to move his head slightly up to dart his eyes. This was starting to feel wrong.
Dr. Thera breathed heavily to turn her head to the side to eye him over has he put his head up a bit to keep darting his eyes.
"Type?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then smile at her to move back down to her neck to kiss to grip gently her breasts to then start to take his mouth down, she then lifted her head back, to have her hands to his head to grip his hair has he started to go further down.
"Mmm..... Keep going..... Haven't had anyone eat me down there in so long...."
Type kept kissing at her exposed stomach to place his hands to either side of her pajamas shorts to then start to move them down a bit to then move up a bit to look over it to make a hard face.
Why am I thinking of tharns dick right now? Not about the fact I'm going to get.....
Type took in a deep breathe to then move up to go to the side to sit to look forward confused.
Dr. Thera went up on her forarms to look him over.
"What's wrong?"
"Um....I.... Need to use the bathroom."
Type then got up to go to her bathroom for her to then flop down to sign .
Inside, he had his hands to the edge of the counter to have his head hung to be darting his eyes back and forth has he felt a bit confused.
What is going on with me? Why am I thinking of tharn? I have been having sex with him. So I think that's why.
Type then moved himself away to turn his head to look to the back of the door.
Been wanting this for so long. Stop thinking of tharn.
Type took in a very deep breathe to then turn to go back.
In the apartment, tharn was laying to the couch with his arm over head to have his other hand to his stomach to have his head tilted to the side to look over his art work to sign here and there. He was missing type like crazy.
Tharn then turned his head fully to the side to widen his eyes to slowly get up has he looked to type who came in with his head hung to peer his eyes to tharn to dart them about to then turn to close the door to place his hands to the back.
Tharn looked over type a bit confused to then slowly get up to step to type to keep some distance.
"Type?"
Type took in a very deep breathe.
"I..... Slept with Dr. Thera."
Tharns eyes widened to start to take in very deep breathes.
"You..... Had sex with....."
Type only nodded, tharn made a very sullen face to then peer his eyes down to gulp and hard.
Making a very hard face, tharn then went to type to turn him about for them to eye the other, type then fell to the floor to his butt to have his hands to his nose to groan.
"Oow!"
Tharn looked over type with anger after he punched him in the nose.
"Ugh! What the hell!"
"Can't believe you actually slept with her! We're...."
Type took in long breathes to peer his eyes up to place his hands to either side of himself to look over tharn.
"We're.... Just friends, just roommates!"
Tharns lips parted to sign, he then turned to start to leave.
Type gulped to then get up to slowly follow.
"Tharn?"
Tharn stopped to hang his head to look to the ground.
"What do you want?"
"We.... Need to talk."
"No we don't. I'm sorry I didn't tell you she came over that day and..... Your moving. Good luck."
Types Lips parted.
"You..... Don't care if I...."
Tharn signed.
"Probably going to move in with your girlfriend. Just.... Good luck type."
Types eyes narrowed has he watched tharn go forth, he then went to him to smack him against his head, he turned to look over type.
'what the...."
Tharns eyes widened has type went to him to wrap his arms about to crush his mouth to his, tharn darted his eyes to then place his hands to types chest to push him off.
"Don't!"
Type then tried again for tharn to push him back until the two started to wrestle against the other to then fall down, for tharn to Hover over to have placed types arms to either side..
"I said don't!"
"Why not!? We're still in this arrangement? So what if I've fucked Dr. Thera, you've had ton of sex with guys!"
Tharn made a very hard face.
"I've only had sex with one!"
Types eyes widened to look over tharn to start to squirm.
"Oh bullshit! You were not a virgin when we had sex!"
Tharn watched has type squirmed about to sign.
"Yes I was!"
Type stopped moving to then really look over tharn.
"That is not possible you've always had....."
"I never had sex with them, just made out, I am human type but.....I...."
Type raised an eye brow..
"You fucking lied to me back in high school didn't you tharn! You have feelings for me don't you!"
Tharn made a pained expression to then move back to be to his knees to have his head hung. Type looked over the ceiling to shake his head.
"I....fucking knew it.... That's why you wanted us to kiss..... Not to know that you were gay but..... Because you liked me..... Isn't that right tharn!?"
Tharn gulped to turn his head to look to the side.
Type then moved up to eye over him.
"Answer me!"
Tharn signed to then get up to turn to go to his room, type watched him to then get up to follow quickly.
"Oh no! You do not get to just leave! Talk to me!"
Tharn turned to eye over type.
"Fine. Everything you've said is.... True. I'm.... Sorry..... Just go. Be with that bitch who doesn't give a shit about you!"
Type brought up his hand to punch tharn in the face for him to go to the wall to groan to then widen his eyes has type was on him to have his arms wrapped about him to be to his mouth to be kissing and hard.
Tears started to go down tharns face to place his hands back to types chest to push him away to hang his head.
"Stop..... Please... Stop..... You've had sex with...."
Tharns body tensed has he heard type mumbled something low, he then slowly looked to him.
"What?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"I didn't fucking sleep with her okay and it's your fucking fault!"
Tharn then pulled type to his mouth to make him jump up, for them to turn to go into types room.