𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 - 𝐫.𝐚

(aged up to 27, married, you have a kid together)

ROBINS POV —

I WOKE UP FROM a dream to hear crying, i knew who it was immediately, mila, our little baby. she's 1 month old. she's the cutest thing ever.

i turned to my wife who had must've woken up too "who's turn?" i said sighing, she yawned "yours" she said and rolled back over to fall asleep.

i sighed and got up, i walked to mila's room, i turned on the night lamp and walked over to her "hi beautiful" i said smiling.

i picked her up from her crib, i placed her head on my shoulder and patted her back "shh" i said while rocking her "it's ok" i said, her cry's began to get more quieter.

i smiled as i heard no more cry's, i looked down at her to see her sleeping peacefully, she's so cute. i didn't want to leave her here. but i had to.

i gave her a few more cuddles, that's when i felt two hands around my torso
i looked down at the hands and saw a ring. it was my wife. y/n.

i turned around facing her with the baby "aww" she said smiling, she placed a soft kiss on milas forehead, i placed one on her cheek before placing her back down in her crib.

"god she's adorable" y/n said as she hugged me "i know right" i said smiling "let's go to bed im tired" she said yawning, i nodded

we went back to our room, i spooned y/n until we both fell asleep. i love both of my beautiful girls.

NOVA SPEAKS

i love robin as a dad imagines 😭 they're so cute.