𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝐫.𝐚

REQUESTED: BY ME
MOOD: angst/ funny?
WARNINGS: abusive boyfriend
AGE: 23

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND dylan were at a restaurant, me and dylan didn't have a good relationship, he would sometimes hit me, or make fun of my body, tell me what to eat and what not to eat.

And i'm getting sick of it. i don't wanna keep living like this, but i'm scared that if i do leave he'll do something to me, himself or someone i love.

I just need someone to notice what's going on, without me telling them.

"hey i'm robin and i'll be your waitress tonight, what can i get you started with?" holy shit. this boy was beautiful, he was model material not waitress material.

He wore a bandana on his head and his uniform fit him nicely, his muscles peeked out from his shirt.

dylan saw me looking at him and kicked my foot under the table, i let out a small 'ow' and moved my foot away from him looking down at the menu.

"you ok?" robin asked me, i nodded with a smile not looking at him "alright well, did you wanna start with drinks?" he asked.

"yes i'll get a beer" dylan said, robin hummed a yes before turning to me "and you ma'am?" he said "i'll just get-" "she'll have a water" dylan cut me off.

"is that what you want?" robin asked, i nodded with a fake smile "alright, i'll get those for you" robin said as he walked off.

"don't be looking at other boys like that you got it you whore?" dylan said, i nodded "ok i'm sorry" i said "good, you should be" he said as he looked around.

After an awful amount of time spent with dylan waiting for our drinks they finally came, robin sat them on the table, before getting out his note pad and pen

"you guys ready for food?" he asked, dylan nodded "i'll get a steak with fries" he said "steak with fries yep, and for you ma'am?" robin said.

"i'll have a cheeseburger" "really i thought you were trying to lose weight" dylan said "i-" "your so fat, fuck sake, she'll have a salad" dylan said.

"dylan, i don't want that" i said "i don't care, i'm doing you a favour" dylan said.

i felt tears fill my eyes as i looked over at robin, he was death staring dylan before he looked over at me in pity "ok, one steak and fries and one cheese burger got it" robin said as he went to walk off.

"no a salad" dylan said "a cheese burger?" robin said, i felt myself giggle a little bit, dylan noticed and kicked me again making me shut up.

"no a salad!" dylan said a bit angrier "oh oh yes a cheese burger got it" robin said, dylan grunted "SALAD" he yelled getting everyone's attention.

"ohh a salad, got it sorry" robin said, i looked over smiling at robin, he winked at me before turning around and walking away, i watched as he flipped the note pad over while he was walking away.

'steak and fries and cheese burger with a milkshake' was on there, i smiled to myself but quickly stopped before dylan could see "he's so fucking dumb, i was clearly saying salad" dylan said.

"yeah" i said, hiding my smile behind my hands

LATER ON the food came, and dylan saw red when the burger and milkshake was sat down on the table.

"I SAID A SALAD" dylan yelled "yeah i know but she wanted a burger so that's what she's having, not a salad" robin said.

"i wanna see your manager please!" dylan said, god he was embarrassing.
"i'm the manager" robin smiled "wha-" dylan grunted again

"we're leaving! you can starve to death for all i care" dylan said as he got up
"get up slut" he whispered to me, i slowly got up looking at robin, not wanting to leave with dylan knowing he'd do something to me when we got home.

"um actually no she'll stay, she's hungry" robin said as he grabbed my shoulder gently.

"no she isn't!" dylan said "yes she is, security" robin called, a bunch of large men came and took dylan outside, robin sat me down, him sitting across from me.

"he's a dick" robin said as he looked outside seeing dylan yelling at security
"mhm, thank you robin i really needed that" i said, he smiled.

"anytime" he said "so, what's your name?" he asked "y/n" i said "wow, pretty name, i like it" he smiled

"thanks" i chuckled "well eat up, you don't have to worry about him" robin said, i smiled nodding as i began eating, robin started eating dylan's dinner.

NOVA SPEAKS

i need a robin