𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 | 𝐯.𝐡

thank you for the request!

I STOOD IN MY KITCHEN making me and vance dinner, i made mac n cheese which was his favourite, ever since he got home he'd been super clingy, standing behind me and holding my waist while i walk around the kitchen.

he'd follow me everywhere i go, as i made the mac n cheese, vance's hands glued to my waist and his face in my neck, placing kisses on the side of my neck occasionally.

"why so clingy" i asked smiling as i plated the food up "because" he mumbled into my neck, his long hair tickling my shoulders.

"come on let's go eat" i said placing my hand on the back of his head as i leaned back placing a kiss on his cheek, before leaving the kitchen, vance dawdling behind me.

i placed the two bowls on the table taking a seat next to vance, he sat down scooting his chair closer to mine, i chuckled "your so clingy today, what's up?" i asked.

he shrugged "just don't wanna lose you" he mumbled "hey, your not gonna lose me, ok?" i said, he looked at me before nodding "i would never leave you vance, i love you too much" i said smiling.

he smiled placing his hand on my thigh, rubbing my thigh with his thumb "i love you too" he smiled, i smiled placing a kiss on his lips.

"now eat" y/n chuckled

NOVA SPEAKS

he's so me, i always get scared people are gonna leave me