𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝐯.𝐡

requested: novas brain
mood: fluffy
warnings: none

VANCE AND HIS DAUGHTER sofia played in the lounge room of their house, vance's wife upstairs doing the laundry.

"airplane!" vance said as he picked up sofia spinning her around in the air, she laughed and giggled as she put her hands out like she was flying.

vance smiled as he put her back down "more more more!!" sofia said smiling "daddy's tired" vance said smiling with a sigh"aww" she pouted.

vance raised his arm to yawn, accidentally smacking sofia on the nose, vance didn't realise he hit her until she started crying, he looked at her in shock before gasping, realising he hit her.

"no no no, bub i didn't mean it" he said as he picked her up patting her back "i'm sorry sweetie" he said, she cried more and more which got y/ns attention, running downstairs to the lounge room.

"what happened!?" y/n said as she grabbed sofia out of vance's arms "daddy hit me" sofia cried.

y/ns eyes widened as she looked at vance in shock "no no no! it was an accident not on purpose!" he said in shock, he would NEVER hit sofia nor
y/n, he'd rather shoot him self then do that.

"shh it's ok" y/n said as she hugged sofia, vance got up and joined the hug, all three hugging each other "i'm sorry beautiful i didn't mean to hurt you ok" vance said to sofia.

she nodded wiping her tears, vance kissed her forehead tucking hair behind her ear "how about we have some ice cream" vance smiled.

sofia nodded with a bright smile "ok" vance chuckled

NOVA SPEAKS

AWW vance as a dad is cute too.