𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 | 𝐫.𝐚

ROBIN SAT HIS daughter in front of the bathroom mirror as he rapidly grabbed out hair elastics and spray "uh hermosa what hairstyle?" he asked.

"pigtails!" eliana said smiling as she slapped her thighs in excitement
"fuck" robin mumbled "mija what if you wear your hair out today you'd look very pretty in that!" he said smiling.

she crossed her arms pulling a grumpy face, before shaking her head "pigtails!" she demanded "manners eliana" robin raised his eyebrows
"pleeease!" she said.

robin sighed "i'll try but your gonna be late for school" he said, he began parting her hair into two sections, trying to put them up into the pigtails.

"coño" robin mumbled out of frustration, eliana gasped "daddy bad word!" she said "mija, how do you know that word" he frowned "you say it all the time, mommy said it's a bad word" she said.

"yeah, don't say it, or you'll be in big trouble, ok" he said, she nodded "daddy what are you doing with my hair?" she frowned, her hair was a mess.

he sighed letting go of her hair "i have no clue mija, i give up" he said "i can't look like this daddy! i'll get made fun of!" she said as she began tearing up.

"don't cry!" he said with wide eyes "daddy you made me ugly!!" she cried
"no no no you're not ugly! you're so beautiful!" robin said as he kneeled down holding her hand.

robin heard the door opening "what's going on?" y/n said, robin spun around "ah ha! you! that's what we need!" robin said smiling "mami will do your hair ok!" robin said.

"um, what have you done here" y/n said, her daughters hair looked like a birds nest "not sure" robin scratched his head chuckling.

"he was trying to make me ugly" eliana crossed her arms, side eyeing robin "no i wasn't!" robin said, y/n gasped dramatically looking at robin.

"how dare you!" y/n said smirking at robin, eliana smiled "see mommy's mad at you now!" eliana laughed "yeah well mommy is rude" robin raised his eyebrow.

"don't say that! you mean poo" eliana said, y/n chuckled looking over at robin who stood their with his mouth wide open in shock.

"ouch mija" robin laughed

NOVA SPEAKS

live laugh love eliana