𝐏𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐘 | 𝐦.𝐜.𝐦

requested: yes!
mood: fluffy
warnings: none

MIGUEL STOOD IN y/ns bedroom, he had a box laying on the bed, he had gotten y/n a puppy for her birthday, she had always wanted a puppy, she talked about raising one and how cute i'd be.

y/n loves all thing that are cute, babys, puppy's, pandas, she just loves them.

it was any minute y/n would be home, miguel had asked her to go get a few things from the shops so she would be out of the house for her surprise.

robin opened the box, the small dog laying down looking up at miguel, miguel looked at the dog in 'awe' until he heard the front door open, his eyes widened as he put the lid back on the box

(A/N: dw the box has wholes so the puppy can breathe we aren't torturing the poor thing 😭)

sitting up straight and waiting for y/n to open the door, he stared at the bedroom door intensely waiting for the beautiful girl to open it.

after a couple of seconds the door opened revealing y/n, she had flowers in her hands "hi beautiful" miguel smiled, getting off the bed and walking over to her, he wrapped his hands around her waist "happy birthday" he mumbled into her neck.

"thank you" she smiled, her hands around his shoulders "what are those?" he asked "flowers, from mason" she smiled "that's nice of him" miguel smiled.

y/n nodded "sooo, wanna see your gift?" miguel said smiling "of course!" y/n smiled, intertwining y/ns fingers with his, he brought y/n over to the box that sat on the bed "open it" he said.

"ok" y/n chuckled in excitement, she opened the box her eyes widened as she saw the cutest puppy sleeping on a blanket placed in the box.

"omg!" y/n covered her mouth "thank you miguel omg!" she jumped into his arms "no problem" he smiled melting into the hug.

"what are you gonna name her?" miguel said smiling "hmm, d/n" (dog name, make up your own) miguel smiled "i love it" he said.

y/n walked back over to the box picking the puppy up, holding it in her arms she felt like dying from cuteness in the moment.

"best gift ever"

NOVA SPEAKS

SOMEONE BE MY SUGAR MOMMY AND BUY ME A PUPPY 😞