𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 | 𝐟.𝐛

finney  X chubby reader
since y'all loved the last one sm 🤭

Y/N LAID ON HER bed with her boyfriend finney, they faced each other talking about their days, they did this every night before going to bed.

"what else happened?" finney said as he put his hand up her shirt (nothing bad is happening guys‼️😰) his hand placed on the side of her hip, that's where y/n was most insecure, her hip dips.

y/n grabbed his hand placing it back onto her back, finney frowned "why?" he said "i just don't like that spot" she answered shrugging.

"uhmmm, why?" he said raising his eyebrow "you know why" y/n narrowed her eyes in a 'really' tone, finney frowned as he sat up "don't even" he said.

"wha-?"   "don't." he interrupted "i didn-"    "no" he interrupted  "finne-"
"no-"   this time she interrupted with a kiss on the lips.

they both pulled away, finney smiling widely "maybe i should cut you off more" he joked, his eyes filled with amaze.

"shut up" y/n laughed "no you shut up. you seriously better be joking, you are so beautiful y/n, you really think i care about some stupid extra skin on your stomach, no i don't. in fact i love it and if you don't then you better learn to or else i'll hunt you down you got me?" he said sternly pointing a finger at y/n.

y/n chuckled "jeez, ok"she laughed, finney snapped out of his serious faze, now smiling widely "good" he said putting his hand back on your hip dips.

"it's my favourite thing about you"

NOVA SPEAKS

why can't all men be like finney? like is it really that hard?