𝐆𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 | 𝐦.𝐜𝐦

MIGUEL SIGHED as he bent over placing his hands on his knees, panting for breath after chasing his daughter around the house.

"YOU CANT GET ME" she said as she kept running "M-MIJA!" he said getting impatient, y/n was out filming for her new show, meaning miguel had this demon to take care of.

"yes daddy?" she said smiling "please go to bed" he said as he walked over to her but she quickly sprinted away giggling, he took a few more breaths before running after her.

He finally got a hold of her, grabbing her by the hips and swinging her over his shoulder "come on" he said as he ran upstairs to his bedroom, miguel opened the covers to his bed placing her softly onto the bed.

"it's time to got to sleep okay?" he said as he stroked her forehead, in an attempt to calm her down "noooo" she said squirming around "mija! go to sleep! i've had enough!" miguel said more sternly.

she crossed her arms pulling a mad face, miguel grunted throwing his head back "do you want me to play you some guitar?" he said, a smile appeared on her face as she began nodding.

"ok" he chuckled as he walked over to his guitars, picking up one and walking back over to the bed "what do you want me to play" he said, she shrugged "anything" she said.

"ok" he smiled, watching as she crawled over to him sitting on his lap "ready?" he said, she nodded smiling, he began playing the song, and she really liked it.

her head going side to side as he played the tunes, after awhile miguel got distracted, he was having fun playing the tunes he didn't even realise she had fallen asleep in his arms.

her arms wrapped around his stomach and her head placed on his chest, he smiled as he placed the guitar down, picking her up and laying her down on the bed

"good night beautiful" he said before kissing her forehead, laying down next to her, ending up falling asleep side by side, his arm around her

NOVA SPEAKS

crying, if my husband doesn't treat my kids like this i don't want him, cause i ASSURE you that my child will not have mommy issues or daddy issues and that's a promise, And if he wants to give my child trauma i'll give him some trauma too 🤭🤗

also gave you a lil cute imagine since i posted a sad one before 😭