𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐌𝐄 𝐘/𝐍 | 𝐟.𝐛

spoiler for the last part so i crossed it out 🤫

REQUESTED: yes
MOOD: angst
WARNINGS: gore, violence
AGE: 15

MY DADS BEEN ACTING WEIRD recently, well to be fair, it's been awhile he's been acting weird, he's always going to the house across the road, i hear him going over there at midnight carrying things.

i've asked him about it and he says he just drops off things for the old people living there, but i've never seen anyone leave that house besides him.

He's been buying large amounts of sprite and eggs too, and he cooks them and takes them down to his secret basement, he says he's working on something down there and that i can't see.

So stupid. He acts like i'm a 6 year old and that i'm fucking dumb. i know somethings up with him, i just dunno what.

So when he left for work this morning i decided to take a look around, i opened the door that wasn't meant to be opened, taking a look around i found a kitchen, the fridge was filled with sprite and eggs, that's all.

I shrugged it off, maybe he just really likes sprite and eggs, but surely there was something more he was working on, not a kitchen, that's when i found another door, when i opened it there were creepy stares leading down to another door.

The door had padding on it, that's what you do to sound proof things.
i slowly made my way down the creepy stairs, finally making it to  the bottom.

i twisted the knob and pushed it open, god it was heavy, i squeezed my eyes shut as i put all my body against the door, feeling as it started to open.

once it was fully open i opened my eyes, it revealed a room, a dirty mattress and a phone, with only one window.

i frowned as i walked around in the room, was this what he was working on, a room?

that's when i heard a gasp, i turned around facing where the gasp came from, there stood my boyfriend finney, my eyes widened seeing him down here.

he was dirty and had blood on his shirt, his hair greasy like he'd been down here for weeks.

"Y/n!" he said as he ran over to me, i opened my arms welcoming him into a warm embrace "oh my god" he said, his face hidden in my neck as he sobbed.

i was too stunned to speak "w-...why are you down here finney" i asked, my hands held his head as he cried on my shoulder "he took me and held me here y/n" he said.

i felt my whole world stop for a second, a sick feeling in my stomach, my dad? doing something like this.

i felt as finney pulled away, tears stained his cheeks, my thumb wiped his tears "it's ok, your safe finney, i'll get you help" i said.

He nodded, i took him from under the arms as i helped him walk up the stairs, just as we were about to make it to the top, a large figure stepped in front of us.

me and finney both stepped back in shock seeing my dad there, a mask covering his face "Y/n i told you to stay the fuck away from this room." he said, his voice laced with anger.

In that moment i knew my dad was filled with bad intentions, his eyes looked careless, he looked like he wanted me dead.

The fear in my eyes grew when he pulled out a knife from behind his back
I felt finney grip my hand, my only thoughts were to run.

i held finneys hand tight as i ducked under my dads arm rushing out of the room, but when i got to the front door there was a lock on it.

My mind paced as i tried to figure out what to do "y/n! he's coming!" finney said to me, i thought quick and grabbed finn's hand again, running over to the back door, trying to unlock it, but it wouldn't work.

"FUCKING OPEN" i yelled as i threw my body against the door, but it wouldn't budge, we had never used this door, so the lock on it had rusted meaning it was glued shut.

I felt the adrenaline kick in, the thrill of being chased scared me, i heard my dads loud foot steps coming closer.

"Finney i dunno what to do" i said, he held me close "it's alright, do you know where the nearest phone is?" he asked "the kitchen" i answered.

he grabbed my hand and let me lead the way to the kitchen, once we made it finney rang the cops while i grabbed a knife from the knife block in the kitchen.

"finney hurry please" i said, the fear of him just popping out and stabbing me. "i'm trying they aren't answering!" finney said.

My breathing was heavy as i looked around, the knife in my hand ready to stab someone, but just in that moment i felt a large sharp object enter my stomach.

i hunched over, holding my stomach as it bled, i looked up seeing my dad, a smirk on his face, as he had the top half of his mask on.

He removed the knife from my stomach, i dropped to my knees hissing in pain.

i looked over seeing my dad slowly approaching finney, finney had his back to him so he was clueless "finn!" i yelled with the last amount of energy i had left in me.

Finn turned around but it was too late, my dad had gotten him.

NOVA SPEAKS

bye i would have jumped out of a window, like fuck that i'm out