𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 | 𝐦.𝐜.𝐦

thank you for the request!! ❤️

requested: yes!
mood: fluffy
warnings: none

MIGUELS POV:

I WALKED INTO THE HOTEL lobby with the some of the tbp cast, we had just gone for some dinner together, it was pretty fun, as we walked to reception i saw y/n sitting on a chair in the lobby.

Her computer sat on the desk in front of her, air pods in as she read over some sort of paper, she looked tried and drained, i felt bad.

See everyone in the tbp cast don't like her, for some reason, i think it's cause she's shy and doesn't really talk to people, but once you get to know her she's really nice and hella funny.

"why didn't we invite y/n?" i asked mason, he shrugged looking over at
y/n, not sympathy in his eyes, "she never talks to us so it would've just been awkward" he said before following the cast up the stairs to the rooms.

i stopped and looked over at y/n one more time, noticing she was looking back at me, i watched as she let out a small sigh turning back to her paper trying to ignore my presence.

i looked down at the ground before walking away back up to the cast into the boys room "hey miguel" they all said.

"hey" i smiled as i sat on the edge of my bed, taking my shoes off "you good you look a bit sad or something" brady commented at my flat mood.

"just tired" i said before laying my head on my pillow as i thought for a few seconds, it wasn't fair how y/n was being treated, just cause she's quiet doesn't mean she hates us, so there is no reason for us to be rude like that.

"why don't you guys like y/n" i said as i sat up, they all turned to me "she's rude" tristan said "how, what's she done?" i said, tristan stayed quiet looking over at the others for them to say something.

"exactly, she's not rude." i said "she ignores all of us except you, she probably likes you or something" mason said "she's just shy, just give her a chance for gods sake, plus she only likes me cause i actually made an effort to talk to her." i said as i stood up walking out of the room.

i walked out of the hotel room and back down to the lobby where y/n was sat, this time her eyes were half closed as she leaned her head in her hands.

i walked over to her sitting down next to her, she woke up a bit looking over at me.

"hi" i said "hey" she smiled slightly, things stayed quiet for a bit "so uh..what are you doing" i said "practicing tomorrows scene's script" she said, holding up a booklet named 'phone scene'.

i nodded "sweet" i said "can i ask you something miguel" she said after a few seconds of silence, i nodded "of course" "do the others like me?" she said, i looked down at my fingers fidgeting with my nails not answering the question.

"that's a no..." she said before sighing "i dunno what i did, but they act like i killed their whole family tree" she chuckled shaking her head, i chuckled slightly looking over at her.

"i don't hate you" i said smiling, she smiled widely, that's the most i've seen her smile other then when she was acting, she had a beautiful smile.

"i don't hate you either" she said looking down at her fingers.

NOVA SPEAKS

fuck the others i got miguel 🤗