𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐓 | 𝐯.𝐡

thank you for the request!

requested: yes!
mood: normal
warnings: none

Y/N WONDERED AROUND THE grab n go's aisles, rows of shelves filled with popular candy, soda's and chips.

grabbing a grape soda y/n walked up the the cashier, buying the grape soda, her eyes began roaming around the grab n go, inspecting its games and claw machines "that's 50 cents" the lady said, y/n nodded passing the lady the money.

Y/n grabbed the soda walking over to one game, it was a pinball game "interesting" y/n mumbled placing the soda down on the floor before inserting a coin into the money slot.

The game made a noise before it began, y/n hit the buttons, just as she was about to beat the high score someone yelled in her ear "what are you doing!?" y/n jumped letting go of the buttons making her lose.

she slammed her hands down onto the games console looking over at the boy, he had curly blonde hair and blue eyes, and a very pretty face.

he seemed to be laughing, his straight white teeth on display "you made me lose!" y/n shouted "go cry about it, loser" he said before bumping y/n with his shoulder out of the way of the game.

"this yours?" he asked picking up the grape soda, y/n nodded giving him a dirty look "thanks" he said before chugging the bottle of soda, y/ns eyes widened.

"what the hell!? i drank from that!" she said "ok?" he said "gimme some money" he said holding his hand out "no!" y/n said crossing her arms.

"fine, let's do a bet" he said "ok" y/n said raising her eyebrows "if i don't beat the high score, i'll give you all the money in my pockets" he said.

"and how do i know your not a broke ass homeless dude, cause you sure look like one" y/n said, vance rolled his eyes before opening his pocket.
coins filled his pockets.

"holy shit how'd you get that much!?" y/n said "shh, i stole it dumbass" he said chuckling zipping the pocket back up.

"fine. if you lose you give me your money" y/n said "but if i win, you have to give me your money" he said.

y/n squinted her eyes at the boy "fine." y/n said, vance smirked as he placed a coin in the machine.

y/n watched in distress, why did she agree to this, i mean this kid looked dodgy as fuck, he looks like he does this for a living.

y/n watched as the ball got stuck, a glimpse of hope entered her eyes, looking over at the boy who had his hands behind his head staring intensely at the game.

just then a boy fell onto the game making the ball drop to the bottom, meaning vance lost the game.

Y/n smiled as she watched the boys eyes fill with rage "money" y/n put her hand out to the boy, his eyes looked at hers with anger.

all of a sudden the kid ran, pushing the grab n go's door open and sprinting out of the door, not looking back at all.

"HEY" y/n yelled walking over to the door that was wide open "fucking cunt" y/n mumbled

NOVA SPEAKS

i know this wasn't really like them doing a pinball competition but this came to mind while i'm as writing it so i wrote it 🥹