𝐒𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓 | 𝐫.𝐚

i'll do all these but in different parts! but thank you i really like these!

but thank you i really like these!

requested: yes!
mood: fluffy
warnings: none

I SAT ON THE EDGE OF my bed reading a book, i had just gotten completely ready, make up, showered, dressed up, ready for my boyfriend to come to my window.

He wanted to sneak me out, considering i have strict parents that won't let me go out past 6 pm, plus he said sneaking out is apart of childhood, and that he wants me to experience it.

As i got to the good part of my book i heard a slight tap on my window, i placed down my book running over to the window, opening the blinds revealing robin, he smiled seeing me through the window.

I smiled back opening the window "hi beautiful" he said smiling "hey" i said with a chuckle as i slipped myself out of the window "careful" he said as he grabbed my waist "i'm ok" i said smiling.

we slid down the roof, landing on the grass, trying our best not to laugh as we looked over at each other, not wanting my parents to wake up and beat my ass.

"come on" he said as he grabbed my hand running off to the bushes, as we ran through the bushes we made it to a lake not too far from my house.

"voilà!" he said smiling, i smiled looking over at him, the moonlight shined down on his eyes making them sparkle.

"i love this" i said as i walked over to the lake, sitting down next to it, it was such a pretty view, the stars, the moon, the lake, the nature of it was just beautiful.

i hugged my knees as i placed my head on robins shoulder feeling as he placed his head onto mine.

"look at the stars" i said smiling "their so beautiful" he said smiling, i nodded my head in agreement "this is the best robin, thank you" i said.

"no problem mami" he said with a smile, i smiled too as i laid back, he followed me, laying his head down on my chest.

"i love you" he said, i smiled as i played with his hair "i love you too" i said before kissing his bandana, he looked up at me smiling before pulling himself towards me, attaching his lips to mine.

NOVA SPEAKS

i wanna take a bath with my toaster